•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜† hi friends 

yday epi! i luved yday epi i luv everthink about it raghav is very very cute,, lub sia to she is nice boxer luv when she punch to sir πŸ˜† πŸ˜†it was so funny i luv that girl and about raghav he is just to cutee luv his acting nd spically  luv when he said 
jitne lag meri peche peche bhgati hai otna mera mood acha ho jeata hai πŸ˜†heye rabba he was to to to cute and adroble and also when he saidtoh ana do jese be ana hai raghav sab ke khole baho se welcome  kare gay awww he is so sweet& adroble and of cours thoda sa funny πŸ˜†

and 
sia bro is adorble to and cutee and sweet luv him too i luv this show and very ewvry good acting by humse hai life them πŸ‘
Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago

Discussion thread has been already made by me

PLZ double check before makin it

TOPIC to be CLOSED

Originally posted by Xx_fehmida_xX

Discussion thread has been already made by me

PLZ double check before makin it

TOPIC to be CLOSED

plzzz read it againe 
well i don't really like raghav that much as of now ..he seems a little too full of himself..and takes others' admiration of him for granted according to me...i mean...he is a little stuck-up , conceited and narrow-minded..he dives in his popularity..and believes that his life and everyone's lives around him starts and finishes with his attitude and stereotypical outer image of a "stud" and a very artificial and fickle  carisma...which makes me roll my eyes..but who knows? probably siya will be the one who will give him a reality check..and non-verbally and non-physically slap him and shout out through her amazingly admired attitude that he needs to get over himself...i guess that is how siya will strike to raghav..as siya is not a part of the elite herd..she has a dignity..a strong personality with perceptive morals and also with a hidden emotion inspiration..she is a proud and dignified lady-with a determination and an aspiration..i guess she will be the one to show raghav and his extreme , overt pride FILLED with selfish disdain that the world does not revolve around him..and human psychology has always depicted that anyone who strikes different from everyone else to us..always ends up being the one whom  we are attracted to..so i guess it all fits..probably siya will make raghav a better person and make him realize that he does not have reject his pride..he just needs to neglect it πŸ˜³

i love it so much

nice show!!