New ff of gohem and raji

melahi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys this is my 1st ff . Please help me and give me advice.

Part:1
Gopi Shah had a very miserable life. Her parents died a few months after her birth and she and her brother Rohit were sent over to their mama's house to live with them. Urmila Shah, their mami, was a very mean and cruel woman who only looked out for her children Rashi and Dhawal.
Urmila made Gopi stay illiterate but let Rohit study because he can earn money for them. Rashi and Dhawal always tried to stop their mother from beating up their cousins but of no use.Now Rohit owns a very successful business man who owns Rohit Industries and is using this money for Gopi's education.
Rohit came inside the house and was shocked to see what was displayed before him. Rashi and Dhawal were trying to explain to Urmila that they can help Gopi clean but she was denying while his sister was cleaning. Rohit: "ENOUGH MAMI JI ENOUGH! Haven't u tortured us already since we were born especially Gopi? 
You didnt even let her study. But this is the limit. You're forgetting that u are messing with Rohit Shah's sister and when u mess with Gopi you mess with me. Gopi pack my and your bags. I have bought a mansion. I thought that we'll all go there and stay but URMILA SHAH is not entering my house. 
Rashi, Dhawal if u hate your mother's actions then come and live with me." Urmila was shocked that Rohit spoke to her like this. Urmila:" Go, go and enjoy your life. But i know that my children wont leave their mom." Dhawal:"You are wrong ma. Rohit bhai is right. You have disrespected him and Gopi. 
And i am leaving this house along with Rohit Bhai and Gopi..." "And me, "Rashi interrupted. Rashi:"Ma you have never realized that u had 2 gems in this house, Rohit Bhai and Gopi. But u let Gopi stay illiterate and made Rohit Bhai study for your own benefits only.
 Until you come and say sorry to Rohit Bhai and Gopi from your heart,which u might not have, i will not enter this house again" Gopi came with all of their luggages. Rohit and Dhawal went and helped her. Urmila:"Rashi, Dhawal i cant believe you. For this useless illiterate, you are abandoning your own mother?"
Rohit:" Mami ji you dont know how smart Gopi is. How does she memorize the cooking recipes? How does she remember her routine for every single day? You cant realize this because you dont have a brain. Lets go guys" Urmila:"No RASHI, DHAWAL"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
interesting 
do cont
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Great begin can't wait to read the next part!
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really interesting.do continue soon.
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really this is very much intersting do update soon
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You have my attention... please countinue.
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting first chapter, can't wait to see what happens next
melahi99 thumbnail
part 2
AFTER THEY MOVED INTO THE MANSION, 2 DAYS LATER
Rashi and Gopi were taking care of the whole house. It was a huge house but they only cleaned the rooms that were needed. And they were happy together with the company of each other. They cooked together, they cleaned together, they slept together, they had fun together and they made fun of their brothers together.
And when they had free time Rashi taught Gopi something new everyday. One day while Rohit and Dhawal went to office, they got a call. Gopi picked it up. Gopi:" Hello? Mama Ji you? (not JeetuBhai, his older brother meaning R and D's Chacha Ji). Yes im fine." Mamaji: I found out from Jeetu that u left his house because of Urmila?"
Gopi: "Yes" Mamaji:" Im coming to visit u, Rohit, Rashi and Dhawal" Gopi: "Really?" "Yes" "When are u coming?" "Next week " "OK bye" Rashi: "Who was it Gopi?Papa?" Gopi:" No" Rashi: " Then who?"Gopi:" My other mama ji. Your chacha ji Rashi ben" Rashi also got really excited. The door bell rang. 
Rashi:" Looks like Dhawal Bhai and Rohit Bhai are back" She opened the door and was shocked to see along with Rohit and Dhawal some strangers.

ROHIT INDUSTRIES
Dhawal and Rohit worked together. Dhawal:" Ok Bhai so we have this really important meeting with Modi Industries. If this meeting goes well it would be really good." Rohit: Yes Dhawal. So u can do this blue file and i can do this red file. OK?" Dhawal:"Sure Bhai" the secretary came:
" Sir the men from Modi Industries are waiting in the conference room." Rohit:"OK. We're coming" They shook hands. "Hi I'm Ahem Modi and this is my brother Jigar Modi" Rohit: Hi I'm Rohit Shah and this is my younger brother Dhawal Shah"  They sat down and discussed the meeting.
The meeting finished. Ahem: "it was really nice to meet you." Jigar: "We hope to have more projects like this."Rohit: "It was our pleasure." Dhawal: "If u dont mind, why dont u come to our house?" Ahem: " Yeah sure we were just about to go home anyways.

RGRD MANSION
Rohit: "Gopi, Rashi these are our new business partners Ahem and Jigar Modi." Jigar: " We're also friends" Gopi and Rashi greet them. Ahem is lost in Gopi's beauty and Jigar in Rashi's. Ahem:" So Rohit tell me about your family" Rohit:" Well when i was 3 years old and Gopi was 3 months old, 
my parents died in a car crash. So we were sent over to our Mama, Mami's house. Mama was nice but Mami was very mean.Rashi and Dhawal are my cousins and Gopi is my sister" Jiger:" So Dhawal Rashi is your sister?" Dhawal: " Yeah. So u guys tell about your family" 
Ahem: "I'm older than Jiger by 1year even though my dad is the younger brother in the house. Jiger is the son of my dad's brother Chirag Kaka and he has a sister Priya. I also have a sister Kinjal." Rohit:" Nice" They finished the snacks. Jiger:"Ok its getting late. thanks for inviting us. You should come to our house" Dhawal:" Yeah we will"
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Great Update can't wait to read the next part!
melahi99 thumbnail
Promo
Everyone are in love with their respective partners in SNS. (G with A, R with J, Rohit and Priya and D and K). Will they confess their love? Find out next update