6th September : - Satyabhama demands Parijat tree

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Friends...so, here is the update for today...

The episode starts with Dwarkadheesh returning with Satyabhama and 16000 women. The people of Dwarka were welcoming them. Balrama praised Satyabhama for the courage she has shown in the battlefield.  But she was very angry and she left the place without answering back to Balarama.

Krishna ji said that she is angry with him for his decision and thus, she left the place like this without even answering Balarama, and says sorry to Balarama on her behalf. Balarama asks the reason for her behaviour. Krishna ji told them his decision to marry all 16000 women, who were forced to live with Narkasura. Everyone is shocked to listen this.

Balarama questioned him about his decision. Krishna ji said that those 16000 women decided to suicide because all the people will accuse them for their rest of life and it's a man duty to save the pride and honour of women and as a man and also as Dwarkadheesh, it was his duty to save their pride and honour and thus, he took this decision. He asked Balarama for his blessings.

Balarama looked convinced and he blessed him and he said that he is proud of him. Revathy praised Balarama and Krishna Ji as they respect women a lot. She told them that she will look after all the arrangements regarding Krishna Ji's wedding.

Krishna Ji said that he will leave and talk with Satyabhama but Jambavanti stopped him and said that she can understand her mind better, so let her talk with her. Krishna ji nodded and she left the place.

Satyabhama was standing in balcony and she was having some flashback in the battlefield when Krishna Ji accepted all those 16000 women. Jambavanti comes there and ask her problem? But Satyabhama said that its nothing. Jambavanti ask her for the second time as she is like her elder sister.

Satyabhama said that as now, Krishna Ji will marry so many wome, His love and his time will be divided, and she is confused as now, Krishna ji will not get any time for her. She only cares for Krishna Ji's love. Jambavanti said that she was actually with Krishna Ji on the battleground, when he promised to marry 16000 women and she very well knew that he has done all this to save their lie, then How can she think like that. She must be proud of him.  Satyabhama has some flashback of battleground and Jambavanti continues that if he can do so much for those unknown women and then, its obvious that he loves us so much.

Now, in a garden Krishna Ji is playing the flute and all his wives were dancing around him, and during this scene, everyone like Shiva, Brahma and Indra were shown. Narada said that its such a beautiful scene where they can see so much love, it looks like a river of love is flowing on earth.

The next scene is shown in Satyabhama's room when 2 women were praising her for the courage she has shown in battleground. She was happy when Narada comes there. He said that he is here to congratulate her for her courage that she has shown in battlefield. Satyabhama said that she has done all this for her Dwarkadheesh.

He said that he thought that Dwarkadheesh must be here with her but??? And he stopped there, but satyabhama sensed something wrong and ask him what he is thinking. Narada replied back that she has done so much for Krishna Ji, she has gone to battlefield, and has helped him to kill Narkasura, but still Krishna Ji is not with her and is with Jambavanti.

Satyabhama said its alrite, but Narada said that Krishna Ji must gave some present to her as he is giving the Parijat to jambavanti. This one was the only Parijat Krishna Ji had. He was trying his best to manipulate her mind and He has done it and Satyabhama looked angry and then he left the place.

Satyabhama said that Narada was right, she has gone through so much for Krishna Ji but still he has given the Parijat to Jambavanti, and she broke the pot. Krishna Ji came there and ask her that is she angry with him? Satyabhama said that she doesn't has the right to be angry with him, If she would have been in place of the broken pot, no one would have cared for her.

Krishna Ji said that she is very dear to him. But Satyabhama was not ready to listen him. Krishna Ji ask her the reason for her behaviour as he is not able to understand, He just came there to praise her for her courage. Satyabhama said that this is it, as he is here to praise her but he doesn't think to give any gift to her.

Krishna ji smiled and said that so this is the reason, she can tell him that what she wants but Satyabhama said that she has supported him so much but still u have given the Parijat to Jambavanti and he doesn't love her. Krishna Ji said that u r doubting my love. U think that I don't love u. She replied back like u only loved me a pinch not like u love Jambavanti. Krishna ji said that u both r equal to me, and he can do anything to prove this. Satyabhama said that if u love me then U will gift me the tree of Parijat.

Krishna ji is shocked to hear that and said that Its in Indralok and it belongs ther, he cant bring it here, If she wants then he can bring a flower for her too. Satyabhama was still angry, Krishna Ji said that try to understand as he cant bring the tree. But Satyabhama said that people promise to bring moon and stars for their loved ones, and he cant even bring the tree for her. Krishna Ji tried to says something but Satyabhama said that this is the test for his love, and Krishna Ji agrees to  bring the tree for her. 

I just have one doubt. I thought that Krishna ji has given the Parijat to Rukmini but today, they show that he has given in to Jambavanti. Let me know if I am wrong.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
trust satyabhama to be back to her bullying and demanding self immediately after great heroics. When all the ladies were praying with her and for her, she was happy, the moment lord K decides to save them, she gets mad. 

One thing for sure, she knows how to keep it interesting in her married life 
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Tannishta - I agree with the last part. She definitely can teach women how to keep their marriage interesting. But if we women keep demanding and throwing our weight around for all we kn ow our hubbies would have scooted off.

Regarding the Parijata, I know of two versions. The parijata tree itself was a result of Samudra mathana and it was celestial. Hence, it was in Indra lok.

The first version is that after Narakasura vadha, Krishna and Stahyabhama went to Indralok to return Aditi's ear rings. Aditi, the mother of Indra and Sachi the wife of Indra took her around and she fell in love with the Parijatha tree. Because of what Krishna and Sathybhama did, Indra permitted them to take it to dwaraka. and thus they go it.

But the more popular version is that after Naraka vada, Narada came to dwaraka and gave some parijata flowers to krishna. he wanted to see to whom Krishna would give the flowers. krishna gave them to Rukmini and she was very happy. Narada wnet ad instigated Sathybhama and she demanded the very tree itself from Indralok. Krishna finally agreed and took her to Indralok. Krishna and Sathyabhama broke of a branch to bring it to dwaraka. But Indra saw it and was enraged. He and Krishna fought. Krishna won and took the tree. But a furious INdra cursed him that althought it will bear flowers it will never fruit.

Rukmini is said to have been so attached to teh flowers. So what Krishna did was since Sathyabhma only wanted the tree, he planted it in such a way that the Tree was in Sathybhama's compound but all the flowers fell in Rukmini's compound.

But yes, I also thought that he gave the parijata flower to Rukmini
LeadNitrate thumbnail
now that you say, i think i also knew that krishna gave the flower to rukimini, I mean satyabhamas rivalry with rukmini is known to all, jambavati really did not count much, i guess priya was unavailable for the shoot so they changed the script
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tan

They did show both Rukmini and Jambavati, so they could have been true to script, if it was Rukmini.  Frankly, I don't know, but I think Vinu's first story - Satyabhama getting it from Aditi & Sachi - was more credible.

Anyway, the episode itself - I was surprised that Balarama didn't explode @ Satyabhama dissing him 😆.  But I liked the look on his face when Krishna told him that she was unhappy w/ his decision to marry all 16,000 queens of Naraka.  When Krishna told him that he wanted Balarama to publicly state how proud he was of Krishna for doing this, I thought Balarama was going to choke 😲  It was actually funny to see Revathy praise Krishna so profusely - I was going 'Easy for her to say, since she's not the one sharing her husband'.   Rukmini & Jambavati's reactions were more subdued.

Contrary to what Aloochak speculated, Jambavati is still here 👏  I was surprised that she was the one who volunteered to explain to Satyabhama - I thought Rukmini would have been a more natural choice, since she was the first who had to accept Krishna's other wives.  And when Jambavati went to Satyabhama's room, I was surprised that the latter was still in her Jhansi armor 😆.  Thankfully, she changed into what looked like a sari later.  Jambavati's statement that they should be proud of Krishna for marrying those 16,000 defied credibility - unlike Revathy, she and Rukmini didn't look too happy either.

I like the ASR Narada better than this one.  But Narada, Narada, this guy surely knows how to try putting out non-existent fires w/ gasoline 😈  Satyabhama was in a good mood, enjoying the praises of her courage, when he had to come and spoil her improved relations w/ Jambavati by telling her about her getting the Parijat flower.  (Krishna needs to send him to Hastinapur and created divisions b/w the Kauravas and Karna 😈) And why is a brave kshatrani like Satyabhama interested in flowers - they are for gentle and docile women like Rukmini & Jambavati 😈😆

Vinu, I think they can still show Krishna doing the deal where he gets the tree from Devalok, and then plants it in Satyabhama's yard, while letting the flowers fall into Rukmini's.  I once had the case of my neighbor's tree poking into my yard, but there weren't too many fruits on my side, and in any case I wasn't interested.  But Krishna can do the same thing here.

I've got to grant it to Sagar Pictures - they just don't waste time 😆  I was expecting that today, Krishna & Satyabhama would visit Devalok and return Varuna his umbrella and Aditi her earrings, and they could have worked the Parijat tree into it that way.  They could have had Krishna meet Bhagadatta and have those 16,000 queens sent to Dwarka while they were in Devalok, and end it w/ Krishna being back in time to marry them.

I didn't get it - did they show the marriages, or is that today?  Can't be today, since Krishna now has to go to Devalok.  But what they showed last night, aside from Krishna's flute playing (which for some reason rubs me the wrong way) was awesome: it looked like a galaxy, w/ Krishna @ the center and all wives dancing around him.  Satyabhama too was over it and dancing, but what about Rukmini & Jambavati?  Has Rukmini forgotten dancing since getting married?

I know that the Tulabharam incident is next, but shouldn't they start showing Rukmini as pregnant, if Pradhyumna's birth is to follow?  Or have they forgotten that?  I would like it if they showed Revati too having a son, as she by some accounts had.  That way, by the time Krishna is back from Devalok and the Tulabharam incident is over, Rukmini should be in a position to give birth.

Anyway, after all these episodes, it was nice to see Balarama, Revathy, Rukmini and Jambavati once again.
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, RS SK also showed Krishna giving the flower to Rukmini, here they mentioned the name of Jambvati- dont know why 😕. Will have to check SB about the actual story. Or may be Varaali can help. 😊

I think, this Satyabhama actress is better in showing jealousy on screen 👍🏼,  at last, she is able to play the role convincingly! 😃  Yesterday, she was looking better with the heavy make up and all the ornaments and yes, I liked her acting as well (in both the scenecs-  with Narada and with Shri Krishna),  which went 'with' the script/ actual storyline for the first time 😃.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update, this epi was good. Krishna convinced every one abbout his decision of marrying 16000 women. SB tells krishna other men promisesto get Moon & stars for their wives, but SB they never actually get them, she says it is a Q of life or death of their love, But Parijat flower looks very tempting, only her jealousy is making her ask for the tree. hopefully Krishna will be buzy after this attending to other important works rather then fulfilling her demands. Naradji loves to create problems in others life.😆

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Regarding the Parijata, I know of two versions. The parijata tree itself was a result of Samudra mathana and it was celestial. Hence, it was in Indra lok.

The first version is that after Narakasura vadha, Krishna and Stahyabhama went to Indralok to return Aditi's ear rings. Aditi, the mother of Indra and Sachi the wife of Indra took her around and she fell in love with the Parijatha tree. Because of what Krishna and Sathybhama did, Indra permitted them to take it to dwaraka. and thus they go it.

Somewhat like this was shown in RS SK, as I mentioned in my post above. For the interested members, here is the video of the whole sequence, starting from the journey of Krishna- Satyabhama right after Narakasur vadh- how they went to Indralok , handed over the Kundal of Mata Aditi and got the Parijaat flower ( not the tree, as far as I remember) and Krishna gave it to Rukmini after coming back to Dwarka.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQQnHlQdb10

The next parts of SK Videos can be found by following the numbers from the 'Related Videos' section.

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Contrary to what Aloochak speculated, Jambavati is still here 👏  I was surprised that she was the one who volunteered to explain to Satyabhama - I thought Rukmini would have been a more natural choice, since she was the first who had to accept Krishna's other wives. ...  Jambavati's statement that they should be proud of Krishna for marrying those 16,000 defied credibility - unlike Revathy, she and Rukmini didn't look too happy either.

I think Jambvati was in a better state but I expected more generous behaviour from Rukmini, the Direction/ Script should have stressed the fact that how Rukmini Valued the decision of Krishna, as her behaviour is to be considered as an 'ideal' in the society. (Flaw in direction 😔 ).

I've got to grant it to Sagar Pictures - they just don't waste time 😆  I was expecting that today, Krishna & Satyabhama would visit Devalok and return Varuna his umbrella and Aditi her earrings, and they could have worked the Parijat tree into it that way.  They could have had Krishna meet Bhagadatta and have those 16,000 queens sent to Dwarka while they were in Devalok, and end it w/ Krishna being back in time to marry them.

Yes,  the speed is Too Much! What is the need to go so fast? They think that the audience already know all the detailed stories??? 😕 

I didn't get it - did they show the marriages, or is that today?  Can't be today, since Krishna now has to go to Devalok.  But what they showed last night, aside from Krishna's flute playing (which for some reason rubs me the wrong way) was awesome: it looked like a galaxy, w/ Krishna @ the center and all wives dancing around him.  Satyabhama too was over it and dancing, but what about Rukmini & Jambavati?  Has Rukmini forgotten dancing since getting married?

The marriages were not shown, and I guess they won't be showing it either in any later ep.s. They tried to make it somewhat 'symbolic' as the 'raas nritya' which was there in vraj, to imply that all of them got Krishna as the center of their life. But yes, Jambvati and Rukmini were missing 😔 

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Vrish

the wedding was shown, but not wedding weddding, i think it was what a 10s scene , high up shot, where it showed lord K playing his flute and all the ladies r around him  arranged in concentric circle( sory but had to use it)😉
 there were 3 circles and each women were moving in a circle, so yes i guess thats the wedding, cryptic one though.

i cannot wait to see pradyunma and aniruddha.

btw: they r called vishnu -tattva or vishnu's plenary extensions, can you or some one explain this to me? I couldn't understand, it will mean they were avatars or avatar lord K or a part of lord V, like balram. I asked my thamma and she brushed me off saying concentrate on ur report.

PS: just had to mention, both pradyunma and his son aniruddha married women far elder to them in age, goes to show we r  actually getting regressive by the day😆

PPS: narad was the king of PNPC and gossip, he loved to disrupt peace and create fight, i guess it was his recreation, from all those tapas he used to do normally.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Another thing I forgot to mention - Krishna and Satyabhama entered Dwarka in their chariot (whatever happened to Garuda?), but the other 16,000 just followed him on foot, in a procession. 😲  Guess Krishna would have had to loan everybody's chariot in order to give them a smooth transport.  That's why I'd have preferred Bhagadatta to send them on all those 4-tusked elephants.

Pradhyumna's wife Mayavati was his wife from his previous birth, Rati, who got there b'cos she was looking for Kama, who Pradhyumna was reborn as after Shiva had incinerated him.  But I had no idea that Usha was older than Anirudha.

Tan, recall how in the Ramayan, b4 the Rama-Hanuman battle, Narada did what he could to get the king of 'Kashi' into trouble w/ Vishwamitra, and ultimately, his acts of trying to save him led to the Rama-Hanuman confrontation?  That time, when Narada remarked that there would be anarth on earth, Mahadev got furious and told him that he was the cause of all this. 😆 I just wish Vishnu-Lakshmi, who are sitting in Vaikuntha watching all this, give Narada a strong rebuke for inciting Satyabhama 😆  PNPC? 🤣  First time I've heard this term used in the context of Narada 😆
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago