• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Video Update Link:

Pavitra Rishta - 6th September Video Update *HQ*

Direct Links : 46501289

Written Update

Outside

Archana is walking outside very sad. Manav is walking behind her. Manav comes to Archana. Archana asks Manav should we go? Manav asks Archana, are you not going to say anything? Manav tells Archana to say something and I can't tolerate you not saying anything. Archana tells Manav I am not mad at you. Manav asks why aren't you mad at me, just like aai, I did not understand you. Manav says I scolded you and made you come over here so late at night to apologize. Manav tells Archana I promise I have trust in you, and says I am ashamed. Archana says Manav, please there is no need for you to be ashamed. Archana says and please do not apologize to me. Archana says this is no one's fault but my fault. Manav says it is not your fault Archana, it is my fault, it is aai's fault because she did not understand you right. Manav says and I also had a misunderstanding. Manav says I know you really did not like it, please forgive me. Archana says do not apologize to me Manav. Archana says I am not angry at you at all. Manav says it is your goodness, I make so many mistakes yet you never get angry at me. Manav says you forgave me before I had apologized, sorry. Archana hugs Manav. Manav hugs his wife back.

Outside the Deshmukh House

Savita is standing outside of her house. She gets a phone call. It is Rasika. Savita says yes, Rasika tai. Rasika is looking a little upset and says Savita tai, what do I tell you? Rasika says your daughter in law Archana got away with it by being clever. Rasika tells Savita that Manav came here with Archana, and it went Archana's way as she wanted. Rasika tells Savita that your daughter Vandu took Archana's side. Rasika tells Savita that Vandu said herself that she had refused to take the money. Savita is angry now. Rasika says Archana wasn't saying anything but her mind had said a lot. Rasika says Archana is now good in Manav's eyes and now she has became bad. Savita is mad now. Rasika says tai, let me tell you something. Rasika says whatever you want to do later, do it carefully, understand? Rasika says ok, I will hang up now, bye. Savita is looking extremely angry.

Deshmukh House

Savita is in her home. Archana and Manav come home. Savita asks Manav if you gave the money to Vandu? Manav says firmly, aai, whatever happened is not Archana's fault. Manav tells his mother that you have had a misunderstanding. Manav says Vandu had told me herself that. Savita says it is not Archana's fault, it is my fault because of how I looked at her. Savita says Archana may look innocent but way more than that she is very clever. Savita says angrily, see, along with my daughter she has also manipulated my son. Archana says I am telling the truth this is not my fault. Manav says yes aai. Archana says one second Manav. Archana says I will talk to aai. Archana says calmly, aai, the thing is that I did not give the money to Vandu but I gave it to Varshu. Archana says I know Vandu needs it more but I am sorry and am asking for forgiveness, please forgive me. Archana says in the future I will do whatever you say. Savita tells Archana to stop doing this apologizing act and I know you may look innocent but you are way more clever than that. Savita says I am not falling for your trap. Savita says what do you think, by making my son a gulam(it means making Manav fall for Archana's trap) that you can even make me fall for your trap? Savita says because of you my Ajit has to wait two days to get the money. Savita says but what does it matter to you? Savita says your sister's needs are needs to you, but my Vandu's needs have no value in them. Manav says aai, it is not like that. Manav says the next day the bank is closed, and as far as Ajit needing money, I will give money to him tomorrow, do not worry. Savita says to Manav do not interfere in this. Savita tells Manav that your love is for Archana, and you will do whatever she tells you to do. Savita says to Manav do not come in between. Savita asks Manav, do you not know how much I have done for Archana?

Deshmukh House

Savita says with Archana being my daughter in law I gave her love like I would give to a daughter. Savita says I kept Archana's mother in this house. Sulochana comes to the house and starts watching the conversation. Savita says if I could have it my way, I would have kicked her out of the house. Manav yells one minute aai, do not bring Sulochana Aai into this. Archana says Manav. Manav says one minute Archana, let me talk. Manav tells his mother that you can say whatever you want to to Archana, because you have rights over her. Manav says but do not talk about Sulochana Aai, I have brought her into the house. Sulochana is still watching this looking upset. Manav says just like how you are my mother, she is also my mother. Savita starts crying and says oh, so for that other mother, you will yell at your real birth mother? Savita says say whatever you want. Savita says I will also know what my place is in this home. Manav says aai, why do you say that, I was just trying to clear your misunderstanding. Savita says yes, you were clearing my misunderstanding? Savita says until today I have given Archana so much love. Savita says I gave her a mother's love, you did not say it was a misunderstanding then? Savita says I am pointing out Archana's wrong and than I become wrong? Manav says aai, where are you taking this matter to? Manav says I did not mean it like that. Savita says I know very well what you mean Manav. Archana is crying now. Savita says if I had recognized Archana before, then I would never have to see this day. Manav says aai, why do you say this? Archana says Manav, please come inside with me. Manav says Archana, wait one minute, I am trying to make aai understand. Archana tells Manav to come in the room with me. Manav goes to his bedroom.

Deshmukh House

Archana says to Savita, aai, I apologize to you on behalf of Manav. Archana says please forgive Manav. Savita yells do not do this apologizing act in front of me. Savita yells at Archana, get out of my sight, go. Sulochana is standing there looking very upset. Archana sadly goes to her bedroom. Savita thinks in her head angrily, Archana one more time, you are trying to snatch my son from me. Savita thinks but I will not let you succeed. Savita thinks you think of yourself as very clever, now you see what I can do. Savita looks angry.

Deshmukh House in Archana and Manav's bedroom

Archana and Manav are sitting down in their bedroom. Manav says to Archana, Archana, there is no reason why aai would get so angry. Manav says I think it is because of something else. Manav asks ,what do you think? Archana says maybe because I gave the money to Varshu instead of Vandu. Archana says to Manav, aai did not like that. Manav says no Archana, Vandu told you herself that if you gave her the money tomorrow then it would be alright. Manav says and aai knows this as well. Manav says it is definitely something else Archana. Archana is looking upset and sad. Sundri comes in the bedroom and says to Archana, tai, I have fed Sachu his dinner. Sundri asks, have you guys ate dinner? Sundri says I have asked both Sulochana madam and Savita madam to eat, but they were not hungry. Archana says it's ok, do one thing Sundri, eat dinner, and put the rest of the food in the fridge. Sundri agrees and is about to leave when Archana says one moment Sundri. Sundri comes back. Archana says tell me one thing, did you talk to aai? Sundri asks about what? Archana asks Sundri, have you noticed aai is acting more angry these days? Archana says on little things aai gets very angry. Archana says I do not know why is she doing this, do you know anything about this? Archana says please tell me Sundri. Sundri recalls a time when Savita had came in her house very sad and Sundri had been asking madam, where did you go? Savita had been signaling for Sundri to be quiet. Sundri says at least say something madam. Savita had left the room. Manav says look Sundri, you know that there are tensions going on this house? Manav says if you know something then please tell us so we can clear the misunderstanding and then everything will be fine, please. Sundri says Manav, I will tell you. Sundri says on Ganpati Utsav day. Archana interrupts and asks what happened on that day? Sundri says on that night my eyes opened and I saw that madam was not in her room. Sundri says and I was about to wake you two up to inform that madam had left, madam had come back. Sundri says and yes, that day madam was crying a lot. Sundri says up until that day I had never seen her cry. Archana says but Sundri, did you know where aai went, did she tell you? Sundri says I tried to ask so many times, but she did not say anything. Archana and Manav looks confused. Archana says ok, you go and eat your dinner. Sundri leaves. Manav says but Archana, on the Ganesh day nothing like that happened. Manav says and aai was very happy that day. Archana says yes Manav, aai was very happy that day. Manav says definitely something happened. Archana looks confused and worried.

Deshmukh House in Savita's bedroom

Savita is standing up in her bedroom. She is recalling the time when Rasika was saying your daughter in law Archana, got out by being clever. Rasika had said again Archana was good in Manav's eyes and then she became bad. Savita is very angry. She is thinking to herself, however much Archana will try, in the end I will win. Savita thinks if Archana is clever so what? Savita thinks I am not any less clever, I am her mother in law, what does she think of herself? Savita thinks she will put me in her trap just like how she has done to Manav and Vandita? Savita thinks absolutely not, I will very soon show everyone her true colors. Savita sits down on her bed. Sulochana comes in the room. Savita rolls her eyes at Sulochana. Sulochana goes to the other end of the room. Sulochana thinks to herself, Savita tai is still looking angry, and to calm her down, I will need to do something. Sulochana says to Savita please stand up, this is my spot. Sulochana says why are you looking like that, you had told me yourself, that this was your place? Savita looks the other way. Sulochana sits down on the bed and says Savita tai, I don't know what was your argument about with Archu. Sulochana says but it is not ok with me at all if this has an impact on our relationship. Sulochana says whatever has happened is not my fault?(she makes it sound more like a question than a statement) Sulochana says so please do not involve me in your argument. Sulochana says I do not want you to be angry at me. Sulochana says you will need to act the same way with me that you were before. Savita does not say anything. Sulochana says and also after Archana and Manav's marriage, Archu has became your daughter. Sulochana says if she does something wrong then you can scold her, and punish her. Sulochana says I will definitely not come in between this. Sulochana says I will not say anything, alright? Savita starts to look a little sad now. Sulochana says you are tired, you should sleep now. Sulochana has Savita get up. Sulochana goes to sleep. Savita's expressions turn angry now. Savita thinks in her head, look the daughter is so clever but on top of that her mother is even moe clever and is thinking of ways to win me. Savita thinks in her head, but I am not among those who will be fooled easily, I will teach this mother and daughter a lesson. Savita goes to sleep on the other side of the bed.

Deshmukh House in the kitchen

Archana is working in her kitchen. Sachu comes in and asks his mother to tie his shoe lace. Archana tells Sachu that I have taught you so many times how to tie your shoe lace but you do not understand. Archana says I will tie one shoe lace and you will tie the other. Archana teaches Sachu the steps while she is tying his left shoe lace. Archana tells Sachu to tie the other shoe lace. Sachu says yes aai. Sulochana is watching this from the other room and smiles. Sachu says aai, I have tied the other shoe lace. Archana says good job to Sachu. Sachu is about to leave when Archana grabs him. Archana says I am making breakfast for you, and you want to go outside? Archana tells Sachu I will feed you breakfast. Archana has Sachu sit up on the counter and she feeds him his breakfast. Archana tells Sachu that you will need to drink milk after this. Sachu says no aai, I do not want to drink milk. Archana says why not, how will you get strength if you don't drink milk? Savita comes in the kitchen and watches this. Sachu says no aai, please. Sulochana sees Savita in the kitchen. Sulochana thinks to herself, Savita tai is in the kitchen, oh God, she will not say more to Archana? Savita tells Sachu that if you drink your milk, than I will give you a very big chocolate. Savita gives a hard stare at Archana. Savita tells Sachu good job, I will give you two big chocolates. Savita tells Sachu to go outside. Sachu leaves. Archana is cleaning up the kitchen. Savita asks in a low voice out loud to herself, what is my breakfast today? Savita says quietly, she is making my favorite breakfast so I can melt down but I am not those to melt down. Savita says I will not even forgive you. Archana says no aai, it is not like that. Savita says if it is not that, then what is it? Savita tells Archana to forgive me. Archana asks Savita, aai, why are you apologizing? Savita says leave it, I said a bit too much to you last night. Archana says your heart is so big that you are apologizing? Archana tells Savita that from now on I will do as you say. Archana goes to hug Savita. Savita does not hug back but gives a very angry look at Archana. Sulochana assumes that both are hugging and she looks happy.

At the office

There is a meeting going on. Manav is directing the meeting. A few other workers and DK and Dharmesh are there. Manav is saying to the workers, I have took your suggestions to prepare this presentation. Manav says so I hope you like. Manav's phone ringsl in the middle of his speech. Aashna and DK look a little upset. Dharmesh smiles. Manav turns off his phone. Manav says I'm sorry, I was talking about the additional features. Manav shows his project on the board. He shows the workers his project plan. Another noise comes from Manav's phone. The phone is not ringing but it is making a weird noise. It says Archana calling. Aashna tells Manav to receive your call. Aashna says I know who is calling, please take your call or else you will not feel good about presenting your presentation. Manav picks up the phone. Manav says Archana, I told you I'm in a presentation, why are you repeatedly calling me? Archana smiles and says sorry, I needed to tell you something, so I just could not stop myself from calling you. Manav asks what is it? Archana smiles and says Manav, aai has forgiven me. Manav says Archana, this is very happy news. Dharmesh looks at Manav. Manav says very enthusiastically, you did very good, I knew that aai would know your truth. He is saying this loud enough for everyone in the office to hear him. Manav suddenly sees everyone looking at him. DK is looking happily at them talking. Manav says Archana, I will call you back later. Archana says ok Manav bye. Manav and Archana hang up. Manav says what was I saying, I was saying that. Aashna interrupts and says because your wife had called you and she had told you some happy news and you are very happy, right? Manav looks a little embarrassed and says maam. Aashna smiles. Manav shows everyone the additional features of the project plan. Manav says to DK, what do you see sir? DK smiles and says impressive. DK says so gentleman, I think this deal works. DK says Manav, congratulations for your second achievement. DK and the other workers clap their hands for Manav. Dharmesh nervously claps his hands. DK says let us proceed. The workers get up and leave the office. All of the workers are gone except for Dharmesh. Dharmesh's phone rings. It is Ajit on the phone. Dharmesh says yes Ajit. Ajit says to Dharmesh your job is done. Ajit says now that bad cement will get to Manav' site. Ajit smiles and says we have found our way to ruin Manav. Dharmesh looks happy.

Precap: Manjusha is in the Karanjkar House kitchen. She is looking shocked as all of the cups, pots, pans, trays, are all fallen off and scattered everywhere. A lot of the kitchen stuff are gone or taken. Manjusha goes to her bedroom closet and finds that the clothes are misplaced and some of the clothes are taken. Vinod asks Manjusha, what is made for dinner? Manjusha says nothing is made for dinner. Vinod asks why. Manjusha says because the maid you had hired has taken all of our stuff away and ran away. Vinod looks shocked.

Enjoy!๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the update. As far as Manjusa is concerned serves her right, hope the maid has taken the jewelery and money and hopefully the deeds of the house.
Wonderful job again Bhalla!  You are doing fantastic these days. Appreciate it very much!!!
Thanks for the update Bhalla..๐Ÿ˜›
Eagerly waiting for the episode after seeing the precap๐Ÿ˜†
Awesome update Bhalla! Keep up the good work!