~vaishnavi dhanraj FC#1~beauty Queen - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
nikkiii u already posted vaish sigs here i was runing to post u r sigs here but i saw u already posted agrhh..
hehehehe i luved ur  vaish sig esp. the first one its awsm...
i would love to use it but i m nt that gr8 fan of her :)))
Originally posted by mjht_one

hey do credit me if u r going to post sigs made by me

am posting all without maker name cause maker r nut found.
Originally posted by lavanya1998

hey guys i got sum latest pics of her but just two

awesome pix again
i like to join this fan club . i like vaishnavi dhanraj [ tasha & jhanvi ] very much.

Originally posted by vrashali10

i like to join this fan club . i like vaishnavi dhanraj [ tasha & jhanvi ] very much.

<font size="3">
</font>

welcome
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfTkKg1LwhE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
hi,lavanya
thanks for the pics.
Originally posted by lavanya1998

her pics

wooowww
Vaishnavi Dhanraj
Follow this Blogger
"I always wanted to be a singer first but acting happened to me by chance," says TV actor Vaishnavi Dhanraj aka Na Aana Is Des Laado's Janvi, the activist serial's bold and confident protagonist. The young and vibrant girl says "I am very similar to my character in real life; the only difference is I am more patient as compared to Janvi." She entered the television industry in 2009 with Karam Apna Apna and tasted real fame with the role of an investigative cop in CID.
BLOGS BY Vaishnavi Dhanraj
Vaishnavi Dhanraj's Blog
Recent Posts Azae... khayalon aise Posted by Vaishnavi Dhanraj 18 August 2011, 11:39 AM IST During the past two days, for the first time since I began shooting for Na Aana Iss Des Laado, it felt as if I was losing my concentration every now and then. I was thinking about the anti-corruption protests erupting all over the country. What a day it was! An entire nation literally taking to the streets to support... 1 Comment Previous Posts: My childhood days Woh main nahin Here I am... View all posts