Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
awsum start ... totally grasping... please PM me
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wow dear awesome update.Superb.Ur charactersketch is jst fab.And I loved ur concept.Plzz continue๐Ÿ˜ณ

alicia212 thumbnail
wow
nice story
keep going it is a really nice story
plz update soon

Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice character sketch and I liked the first chapter! ๐Ÿ˜› Please add me to the PM list.๐Ÿ˜Š Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kuttu

The characters seem to have a mysterious feel.ya they r both mysterious. And Pia also is she also a vampire .here.its g mystery dear.wait 4 it 2 get revealed.

-srija- thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Wow dear awesome update
thanks
.Superb.Ur charactersketch is jst fab.And I loved ur concept.Plzz continue๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>

i'll try to update asap.

-srija- thumbnail

hey guys thanks for the comment and for liking my first attempt.here's a new chapter hope u like it.

Chapter 2:the past

dobriyals mansion: dobriyals mansion is decorated frm top do bottom with flowers.arnav and madhu dobpiyal are bw planning for the welcome party as their elder daughter piya is returning frm paris after 3 yrs.piya wanted to complete her studies in paris bt madhu insisted her to return and complete her studies in india living with her own family.her flight was scheduled for 10 am.all the dobriyals wanted to surprise piya with this welcome party.

Arnab:madhu ab bash vi karo.ab ishse vi jyada kuch kiya to hamari beti ko surprise ki khusi nahi shock lagjayega.chalo ab jaldise tayar ho jao,airport nahi jana hai kya.waise vi party toh saam ko hai.abhise sab tayari karogi toh surprise surprise hi nahi rahega.chalo chalo jaldise tayar ho jao.

madhu:ek min arnab.tumhe koi kaam nahi hai ishliye subhe se tayar bethe ho hame to kuch karne do...

Arnab:waise vi hum mardo ko aurat jaise thodi na do ghante lagate hai tayar honeke liye.

madhu:(glaring at arnab)arnab...piya ko toh aane do phir tumhe dekhlungi...

Arnab:han han uske baad maa aur beti milke mujhe akela banane ki sochrahe ho na.koi baat nahi mere pash meri sher misha hai na.

arey haan misha kaha hai??????????/

madhu:apne kamreme so rahi hogi aur kahan...

(suddenly a loud bang is heard and misha shouts.arnab and madhu rushed towards her room and were shocked to see the condition of the room)

madhu:misha...yeh kya bachpana hai aur hai kamre ka haal kya haal bana rakha hai.aur yeh kapde...

misha:kuch nahi mama main airport jaane ke liye kapde dhoond rahi thi.ab mujhe saaf kapde hi nahi mile toh main kya karu...ishpe meri galti thodi na hai.

madhu:yeh kapde pehenke jaogi tum?misha kabhi toh ladkiyo jaisi harkat kiya karo...chalo mere saath main main tumhe dhaang ke kapde doongi...(madhu drags misha outside)

misha:(shouts)dekho na papa mama mujhe woh silly se kapde pehenana chahti hai.papa plz mujhe bachao mom se...

arnab:chodo na madhu.hum bohot late ho chuke hain...waise vi hamari mish ko aise hi kapde suit karte hain...haina mish?

misha:(hugs arnab)thanks papa u r the best...

madhu glares at arnab n leaves the room.after sometime they leave for the airport...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

raichand's mansion: this morning when abhay woke up(though being a vampire he didnt need to sleep bt still for the rest of mind he prefer sleeping),he felt peaceful.for the first time in his dark life he felt hope,he felt as if for the first time he would be able to embrace the light joyfully and happily.even the sun that hurts him seemed to be friendly.he felt that the whole environment is happy and is ready to welcome someone,someone very special...

Last night he had been very restless.his past tortured him whole night.his bitter past that he wanted to 4get bt never could do so...he had beah orphan and raised in kings stable.he uwed'to work as a servent in the stable.he used to be severely beaten though he worked hard.thd only comfort he had was the voice of the princess.she used to wear a teil so he never saw her face but only heard her voice.her sweet voice used to comfort him.sle was alwaqs either behin the curtain or under the veil.nobmdy had ever seen her face except her mom.

the happiest day o his life was the day when princess maithli confessed her love to him.bt unfortunately the very next day a huge fire engulfed the whole castle.he heard the princess scream and rushed to save her bt he was too late..he was so shocked he decided to die in the same place where his love died.bt somebody dragged him out of the fire.that was the time when chand found himand dragged him out of fire...abhay was half dead so chand decided to change him.since then he had been with chadeena.

when he recalled the palace and the fire, he opened his eyes with a jerk. He couldn't bear the pain. Neither he could confess his love to her nor he could see her face. This was the biggest regret of his life. This disturbed him whole night and made him restless.

But this morning he felt different, he fell happy despite the restless of the night. This morning, he had the same feeling he used to have whenever princess maithli was around him. He felt comfortable. He quickly dressed up and went downstairs to meet his mom n dad.

Today chand and haseena were going abroad. Haseena was worried regarding Abhay. Abhay and Chand reassured her that it would be fine. Then the raichands (all dressed in black) left for the airport.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PRECAP: Abhay and Piya see each other for the first time.

Sorry Guys! for not including Abhiya's moment coz there are lots of mystries to be revealed. Hope you don't mind. Lots of Abhiya's moments will be included 6th chapter ownwards. If you like this update plz press like button and plz do comment.

purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey ...awsm chappie dear...lvd madhu n arnab...dr F*Ly bondng s awsm...awww...abhy's past s so hurtng...i hope he finds hs lost lv n pia soon...n pia s abl to gv hm all d happins he dsrvs...do cont asap...๐Ÿ˜›
-srija- thumbnail
Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

hey ...awsm chappie dear..
thanks a lot
.lvd madhu n arnab...dr F*Ly bondng s awsm...awww...abhy's past s so hurtng...i hope he finds hs lost lv n pia soon..
he'll find her soon
.n pia s abl to gv hm all d happins he dsrvs..
i cant guarantee his happiness.do cont asap...๐Ÿ˜›
will update asap

Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Why did Raichands left for airport?