amazing
superb
splendid
continue soon
plz pm me
-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys thanks a lot for ur supprt.n well piya is indeed maithi bt why does she hates abhay its the main point in this ff.her secret will bring a whole new turn in this story
-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 5:welcome party

piya looked at her watch it was almost an hour and if she didnt get ready within ten minutes,misha would surely kill her.thinking this she started getting ready.she chose her fav. green colour gown.she wore mayghing necklace and earrings.she held her long curly hair with a single clip on the top and left remaining hair flowing on the top of her shoulders.she applied light make up,wore matching heels and was ready.misha entered the room and found her ready.

Misha:piya aaj tum thik toh ho na?peheli baar tumne mera kaha maana hai.ab jaldise chalo warna surprise..(bites her tongue)

piya:surprise?kaisa surprise????

Misha:tum bohot sawal karti ho...ab jaldise chalo...

piya stepped out of her room and what she saw made her speechless.whole house was decorated by lights and flowers frm top to bottom.her frens and arnab's business associates were there enjoying the party.as she stepped out of her room arnab announced that the party was to welcome his daughter piya dobriyal.piya loved this surprise.she could meet her old frens kabir, ruhi ,angad, tanushree, maya.and many other childhood frens.

suddenly the same scent filled her senses.she tried hard not to get excited.she scanned the hall and saw himat the doorway.he was bg on his phone.she walked towards him and called him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

abhay entered dobriyals house and as soon as he entered piya's presence made him comfortable and peaceful.he got a call n moved towards doorway to ans it.then he felt som1 tapping at his shoulder.

Piya:Abhay?...

abhay was startled.it was maithli's voice.he was very happy to hear her voice.he looked back and said...

Abhay:maith...

he was dissapointed and surprised at the same time.dissapointed coz it wasnt his maithli bt surprised coz piya's voice was the same.he had heard her voice frm a distance so he cldnt notice the voice clearly bt now as he heard the voice ,he cldnt believe his ears.

Piya:you r abhay right??????///

abhay:ya.n if i'm nt mistaken u r piya right?????//

Piya:hmm...Why r u in the doorway.step inside and enjoy the party.

abhay:sure,thanks...

abhay had noticed that piya was also shocked to hear his voice.

piya cldnt believe it,not only the eyes,the face,the name bt the voice was also the same as in her nightmares...kabir saw piya's confused expression and tried to cheer her up.

kabir:hey piya,kya huwa kaha khoi ho?

Piya:kabir main yehi hoon agar khoi hoti toh tum mujhe dhoond rahe hote na...

kabir:ek secret hai.mere paas tumhare fav chocolate hai specially tumhare liye.misha ko maat batana warna won bhukkad sab hajam kaar jayegi

(piya's face lit up)

piya:kaha hai kabir.bataona. i cant wait.plzzz giv it to me plzzz

kabir:but i hav one condition...

abhay was watching piya.she was looking divine and green colour suited her perfectly.he was watching abhay and piya fighting.

(flashback)

maithli:abhyendra batao na kya laaye ho mere liye?jaldi batao na hum bekaboo horahe hain.humse intazaar nahi kiya jaa raha.

Abhayendra:han haan rajkumari maithli dherya rakhiya.hum aapke liye aapke manpasand fal laayein hain.par hum yeh aapko ek sart par denge...

maithli:kaisa sart???jaldi bataona.agar pitashree ne mumein yahan dekhliya toh musibat hojayega...jaldi bataona ...

abhayendra:hum yeh aapko jaroor denge par aapko apna chehera humein dikhana hoga

maithli:(in a sad tone)hum yeh nahi kaar sakte abhyendra .hum chehera aapne maa ke alawa kisiko nahi dhika sakte.hamse naraj maat hona.hosake toh humein maaf karna.

abhayendra:hum samajh sakte hain rajkumari.jaroor koi na kol wajah hogi

(flashback ends)

abhay watched piya fighting with kabir and tears filled  in his eyes.(he was crying which was nt normal for a vampire bt since he saw piya nothing normal was happening to him)he thought:

she is so like maithli,her grace,her voice,her eyes its the same.

kash maine maithli ka chehera dekhahota toh mujhe pata chalta ki piya aur maithli ka chehera vi same hai ya nahi.

abhay couldnt bear to watch piya any longer coz watching her all the memories of maithli were roaming in his mind.he decided to walk away from the site of piya.suddenly the light went dim and slow music started.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

piya was fighting with kabir and at the same time her eyes fell on abahy.she cld see pain in his eyes and face.she saw tears in his eyes.she felt bad for him.she knew he had been watching her.she saw him abt to leave.

piya:kabir can u excuse me for a moment please.bt rememberi will nt spare u without my chocolate.

kabir gave a smirk.

she walked towards abhay.she was abt to call abhay when spotlight fell on them.slow music was being played.it was the time for dance.abhay and piya had no choice thanpairing up with each other.all the others were already in pairs.

abhay took piya's hand and led her to the dance floor.abhay kept his hand around piya's waist n piya rested her hand on abhay's shoulders.she looked at his perfect face,his perfect figure,black suited him perfectly.she looked at his face and found him staring at her.she felt awkward and she blushed.abhay saw colour rising in piya's cheek.he simply loved it.he called out softly-piya...

she looked into his eyes and couldnt take her eyes of his ocean deep blue hipnotinc eyes.they were so lost into each other.they didnt even noticed that the song had changed.he whirled her around and again caught her by waist.on doing so they came very close to each other.abhay could feel her hot breath on his face and piya could feel his cold breath into hers.they could feel the world stopping around them.they didnt notice anyone except each other.she could feelhis smell his scent his fragrance and it was quickening her breath and making her excited her more n more as the time passed by.this excitement suddenly converted into rage.she felt angry and wanted to destroy abhay at the very moment.she didnt know why but his scent for her was like medicine and poison at the same time.it was driving her crazy.she pushed abhay forcefully,abhay was taken aback.

Piya:(shouting angrily n pushing him) GO AWAY ABHAY.GET AWAY FRM MY SIGHT...

Abhay:PIYA???

abhay was shocked to see her expression.a few moment she was in his arms n they were lost into each other bt now piya was shouting at him n telling him to get away frm her sight burning with rage.he walked towards piya.

Piya:DONT COME NEAR ME DONT U DARE...I SAID JST GO AWAY OR I'LL KILL YOU...

then piya fainted.abhay got hold of her.all the people in the party was shocked to see piya's reaction.arnab and madhu rushed towards piya and took her to her room.kabir called the doctor.

Misha:(looking at abhay)tumne meri behen ke saath kye kiya han abha?tum toh hamesa se ajib thhe,akdoo thhe par meri behen ne tumhara kya bigada thha?woh toh aaj hi aai thhi ushke saath toh tumhara koi dusmani nahi thhi dude.toh tumne aisa kya kiya aur kya kaha jo wo aise chillane lagi?????

Abhay:(with an attitude)i didnt do anything.pata nahi tumhari behen ko kya huwa hai.agar ushka itna hi fikr hai toh khud ushise poochhlo aur ushka problem vi khud solve karo...

misha:chup chap yaha se chale jao abhay aur fir kabhi meri behen ko sakal vi mat dikhana...

abhay left that place without even asking abt piya.

a few meters away in dehradun's jungle:

a shrill female voice:so finally she is here at last.i thought i wld nt be able to work acc to my plan bt now since she is here we can activate our plan.

male voice:bt wht sld we do now?

female voice:still there's 2 weeks left for her 20th b'day.b4 that we hav to kill her otherwise once she knows abt herself we will nt be able to do anything.

male voice:so now we jst need hwr to be alone right????

female voice:right.

''piya dobriyal jst wait 4 us dear n enjoy ur remaining few days''

they both laugh in a very evil manner and their laughter echoed in the silent forest of dehradun.

chapter 6:i can smell u.

precap;

''Abhay, dont lie to me.i know u were inside ma room yesterday night''

''are u crazy piya''

''i know coz i could smell u''

plz do comment me coz ur comments encourages me to continue n also give ur ideas too.

lol srija.

CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow
great
fantastic
fabulous
splendid
amazing
awesome
wonderful
continue soon
plz pm me
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
very nice updateEdited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aweosme story. Do continue soon
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb update
loved it
abhiya dancing. . Wow!
OMG! The two want to kill piya but our knight n shining armour will always protect her! :p
reveal the secret behind pia's hatred
thanks 4 d pm
continue soon
tc
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SHEESHH..!! 
AWSUM..
CUTE
CREEPY..!!

UPDATE SOON ..!!
pm me..!!
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ausum and fab update...loved it...abhiya danching was wow...and plz reveal the secret of pia's hate towards abhay na...eagerly waiting for next update...thanks for pm...
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Loved it
Continue soon