Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

chapter 6:can smell u

when piya woke up she found madhu by her side.she wanted to get up but madhu insisted her to rest.

piya:what happened mamma.mujhe kya huwa thha?

Madhu:kuch nahi beta,tum behosh hogayi thhi.

Piya:main abhay se dance kaar rahi thhi par mamma mujhe pata nahi kyun bohot ghussa aaya aur maine ushpar chillaya.fir mujhe kuch yaad nahi.abhay ne kuch kaha toh nahi na mamma?

Madhu:dont worry beta.woh toh ush sab ke baad woha se chup chap chala gaya.tum toh behosh thi na beta ishliye tumhe kuch nahi pata.aab jaldise yeh doodh peelo...

Piya:papa aur misha kaha hain mamma?

Madhu:avi tak toh yehi thhe paar maine donoko soneke liye kehediya hai.dont worry beta.aab tum sojao.

piya was tierd so she instantly fell asleep but the nightmare didnt let her have peaceful night n deep sleep.

she was inside a huge room .she didnt know where it was bt the house was on fire.the huge fire surrounded her.

she cried for help.

then she saw som1 coming,she saw his face,his blue eyes.

she wanted to shout and prevent him to get away frm fire.she didnt want him to get hurt.

bt her voice was very weak.

ab...abhayendra...abhay

maithli...

she wanted  to speak again bt she felt herself loosing all her energy.her voice was very weak...

abhay...

maithliii

with her closing eyes she saw the fire hurting her dear love...

ABHAYY...piya shouted in her dream n opened her eyes instantly.her nightmare was never so prominent like today.instead of blurred image she saw the face of the man clearly.the one she saw in her nightmare was indeed abhay.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Abhay, after leaving dobriyals mansion,felt angry_how dare she...she is just a fragile human and how dare she shout at me like that...slowly the anger was replaced by worries.he was worried about piya.he wanted to know how was she now.he became very restless.he couldnt decide whether to go and see her or not.at last he couldnt hold himself and he decided to go n visit her.

he silently crept inside her room.she was sleeping.he looked at her face.the pale moon light was caressing her face lovingly making her face look even more beautiful.her face looked peaceful but suddenly she began trembling in her sleep.he could see her frowning and she was mumbling sth.then she shouted his name and opened her eyes.at the same time he crept outside so that she wouldnt see him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Piya opened her eyes with a jerk.at first she couldnt notice it bt a moment later she could smell the fragrance,the scent of Abhay.she knew abhay was in her room.she could smell it.she could feel it.she was sure he was there bt she thought

how could he come into my room,my room was locked n why would he come here when i shouted at him and behaved badly with him.

bt she couldnt the fact rhat she could smell him in her room that means he has been in my room few minutes ago.she stood in her window n spoke in a low voice...abhay i know u were here bt why?i need to know.

abhay heard her say so.at first he thought she must have seen him then realised tht wasnt possible coz he was already outside when she opened her eyes.he looked at her n said:who r u piya n wat are u hiding?how can u feel me n how do u know me?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

mount college:

piya was walking down the corrider.somebody tapped on her shoulder.she turned round to find misha.

Piya;mish... tumne to mujhe dara hi diya thha.

Misha:main itni darawani hoon kya?

Piya:wo toh tum ho hi misha.

Misha:kash ishka ashar ush bimbo TEE par padta.anywayz mujhe laga ki aaj tumhara clg ka 1st day hai toh tumhe guide ki zaroorat hogi.toh KYA HUKUM HAI MERE AAKA...

Piya(smiling)shut up mish...

arey haanmisha mujhe principal sir se milna hai.kya tum mujhe unka office dhikha sakti ho?

Misha:oh no!main princy se nahi mil sakti.pichhle hafte maine jo kaand kiye thhe ushke liya mujhe detention mili thi toh maine princy ke chair ke niche pataka fod diya thha.agar ush takle ke samne padgayi th mera kher nahi..

aisa kato tum yaha se sidhe jao aur rt main jo room hai na room no 68.wohi princy ka off hai.

Piya:hey bhagwan aapne mujhe kaisi behen dii hai.

Misha:jaisi vi hoon,dusro se acchi hoon han.tumhe toh bhagwan ko thank u bolna chahiye.

Piya:haan haan meri sher u r the best.(she hugs misha)

Misha:ush takle se milkar jaldi class me chali aana warna ms daas gupta tumhara pura sar chabadengi...

piya talked with principal n took her admission letter to continue her studies there.when she came out of the room she saw abhay walking down the corrider.she walked towards him.she had lots of questions in her mind and she wanted all the answers.

Piya:abhay...

abhay heard piya's voice.once again her voice left him starlted.her voice and maithl's voice were same in each n every aspect.when ever he heard her voice,he felt his dead heart throbbing against his chest,his cold body getting heated up n tremors ran down through his veins.Abhay turned back to look at her bt was immediately lost into her baby brown eyes.the same was the case with piya.she cldnt help herself frm staring at him.they were both lost into each other's eyes.it looked as if they would die if they broke the connection betn their eyes,their minds,their  souls n their hearts.

a few moment later,both of them realised that they were looking at each other.

Abhay:wats the matter piya?why did u call me?

(bt deep inside he knew the ans)

Piya:abhay yesterday at midnight y were u inside ma room?

Abhay:wat the hell r u talking abt piya.main koi superman ya spiderman nahi hoon jo udkaar tumhare kamre tak aajaye.

Piya:(angrily)dont lie to me Abhay.i know u were inside ma room.i know it. dont u dare lie to me.

Abhay:r u crazy????????????

piya's eyes were turning red with rage.abhay saw the same anger,the same hatred in her eyes that he saw the day b4 in the party.she was turning frm a gentle breeze to disastorous tornado.

Abahy:hey piya...piya(holding her by her shoulders)think abt it urself.its not possible.what has gotten into u...piya jst calm down...

Piya:But...b..but ab-hay...i could smell u in my room abhay.i know coz i could smell u...i ..i th..think m going nuts.Sorry abhay really very sorry 4 yesterday n 4 2day as well.

Abhay saw her expression change from anger to confusion.he felt her relax beneath his hand and it relieved him too.

Abhay:its ok piya.now relax n go to ur class n dont think abt it anymore.

piya nodded n left.when piya left abhay was once again trapped in a puzzle

what the hell she meant by that?how cld she smell me?

piya who r u?

what's the reality behind ur beautiful face n innocent eyes.

bt 4 once he let these thought slip away.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When all the classes were over,everybody left for their home but piya sat in the library and checked her schedule.she found that she was paired up with abhay in her history project.she felt happy.she had known him for jst 1 day,bt she felt happy thinking about him.few hours ago when abhay contrplled her rage and comforted her,she felt  that she was the luckiest girl to have him there.

''i wish u could always be by my side abhay,forever''

deep in jungle:

Female voice:i think today we should work on our plan.i heard she is alone now.this is our only chance to finish her off.

Male voice:what if she's nt alone?

Female voice:i dont care.we must kill her b4 her birthday.

as far as i know she'l come by this road driving alone.

Male voice:there's just two of us.can we handle her?dont 4get c might be powerful.

Female voice:dont worry i've called him too.as long as she doesnt know abt herself we're nt in trouble.it'll be easier to tackle with her.without the knowledge of her power she is an easy prey.

who r these people?

why r they planning to kill piya?

how will piya tackle with them n protect herself?

will abhay be there for her?

i know u all r eager to know piya's secret.these chspters are the settings in order to reavel her secret.so plz wait till 9th chapter...

with regards

srija Edited by luvd - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nice and confusing update. so pia is maithali's reincarnation, but is she a witch? ðŸ˜•Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting update
pia's secret sounds really scary
i hope abhay will save her
thanks for pm and update soon

-srija- thumbnail
Sorry guys 4 repitition of the chapter.i noticed it just now.m on net through ma cell so cant edit it.sorry 4 that.
-srija- thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

nice and confusing update. so pia is maithali's reincarnation, but is she a witch?

ya its quite confusion till u know piya's secret.wel keep guessing about piya.n thanks 4 da lovely comment.
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ausum and interesting...whats pia's secret...this is something m very eager to knw.and who r those trying to kill her...m waiting for all answers..update soon and thanks for pm..
abhiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting!!..can't wait to knw piya's secret plz update soon..and plz pm me..
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb update
loved it..
Awww...abhiya r so sweet..always therefor each other..
Eager to know the reason behind pia's anger..
Pia is the reincarnation of metz..so is she angry at him for not saving her?..just a guess
Thanks for the pm..
Continue soon
tc
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh just caught up with the part sI missed. My God what is Pia she sounds scary. Does she have split personality or something. And who are these people waiting for to attack on Pia. Just waiting for the mystery to unfold.
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update... plz add me to ur pm list