Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

7th Sept Krishna gets the Parijaat tree

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna

The epi. starts in Indraloka, where devas with mother Aditi are waiting for Krishana, in Nandanvana, where all the arrangements are done to welcome Krishna, who is coming on Garuda with the earrings & Varuna's umbrella. He reaches in Nandanvana where all the devas with Aditi are waiting for him, he is greeted by Indra.

Krishna touches mother Aditi's feet & returns her earrings, she tells him he has not only done a great deed for mankind but also restored a mother's respect. Krishna gives Varuna his umbrella back. Indra asks Krishna if he wishes to take anything from Indraloka. Krishna says he want's some thing from him, he want's  The Parijaat tree for Satyabhama, he says he is asking like a yaachaka, who has come to his door. Hearing this Indra gets angry he refuses to give the tree.  He tells Krishna to ask for anything else from Indraloka. But Krishna insists on theParijaat  tree only. Indra calls SB greedy, says instead of water he will shower gems in Dwaraka, that will fulfill SB's greed. This angers Krishna. Indra says the tree belongs to Indraloka,being the king he is ready to fight with Krishna, to protect what belongs to Indraloka. Aditi tells him, Krishna has done a lot for them, he should give the Parijaat tree to Krishna. Indra says he will pay Krishna for whatever he has done for them. Krishna tells Indra, he has not saved Indraloka  to get any return, today his Sudarshana Chakra will make him pay for his ego.

Jamvanti & SB are playing Choupat. Jamvanti throws dice, SB tells her you are winning because of the Parijaat flower, you have with you, today luck is favouring you, but Dwarakadheesh  has gone to get  the entire Parijaat tree, because he loves me more. Jamvanti  tells hes there is nothing like that, this flower represents Krishna's love. SB tells her Dwarakadheesh will get the tree & prove that he loves her the most. Jamvanti feels little sad hearing this.

In Indraloka, Both Krishna & Indra are ready to fight, both fire an arrow towards each other, whigh clashes midway, one more of Indra's rrow is stopped by Krishna's  arrow. Indra gets his Vajra in his hand. Attacks Krishna, which is stopped bu Krishna's mace. Some more fire from Vajra is stopped by krishna's mace. Seeing his defeat, Indra  throws his Vajra on Krishna. Sudarshana chakra is sent by Krishna, to stop Vajra. Sudarshana chakra, moves towards Indra, to kill him. Mother aditi comes in the way, telling Krishna, are you going to kill your brother, do you remember in Vamana avatar you were my son. Krishna says he hasn't forgotten anything, that's why he didn't want to kill Indra. Aditi tells Indra to ask for forgiveness & give the Parijaata tree to Krishna. Repentant Indra tells he forgot with whom he is fighting, he gives the Parijaat tree to Krishna.

SB is in her garden.  Jamvanti too comes in her garden to take flower for puja. SB tells her to wait for sometime, as Dwarakadheesh, will be coming with the Parijata tree, she will give her flowers from that for her puja. Jamvanti feels sad hearing this. Krishna arrives, shows SB the tree on Garudaji. SB feels very happy seeing the tree. She tells him to plant the tree on the border of her garden. Krishna does that. Both of them thanks Garudaji, who goes from there. Krishna says looking at Jamvanti he wants to keep everyone happy, he has planted the Parijaat tree in such a way that the flowers are falling on Jamvanti's side, seeing this Jamvanti understands what Krishna meant, she picks up Parijaat flowers for her puja.

Instead of Rukmini, Jamvanti is shown in the entire track.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WHY CTS IS SHOWING JAMWANTI INSTEAD OF RUKMINI.
IN ORIGINAL STORY IT WAS RUKMINI TO WHOM KRISHNA GAVE THE FLOWER..

is she has left the show😕

this is not fictional where cts can use their brain instead of the originhal story
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

True, they can't replace the original character, in the same story, when original story is known to most of us.

But here pace of the show is fast, by the time we complain about something & it reaches the concerned people that track gets over.
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
chemestry thumbnail
they r not wiasting the time

they r showing every scene in short.
not even discussion of krsihan n rukmini after returning back or any praise from rukmin to krishna.

they just start their track after ending before track.
i th RSK i saw the long cute discussion of krishna n rukmini when he give flower to rukmini and she was looking in mirror n happy .

LeadNitrate thumbnail
thanks for the update, lord knows, kaha kahan sain dhunke late hain in junior actors se, the fight between lord K and  indra was more comical than anything else, and vishal looks trapped and lost.

else, i guess priya asked a bigger paycheck and so they booted her out, or else they seem to conovey rukmini is in her advanced stage and is waiting for theblissful arrival and so she cannot be bothered with trivial things like flowers.
chemestry thumbnail
i only love the eye lock scene of krishna n jamvanti 😍
rather than watching SB n krishna always looking at each other😕
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
how they can show it wrongly and nobody can object it. this way , in tulabharam also, they can show Jambavanti putting tulsi patra, instead of Rukmini.

Rukmini is like out of show or she doesn't exist., according to Sagar's.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rukmini is not out of the show - they showed her night b4 last, when Krishna and Satyabhama returned.  I think they'll show her for Tulabharam, but filled in Jambavati here to give her something to do.  Otherwise, her role is effectively over.

I'd have preferred them to have shown it as Satyabhama being w/ Krishna to return the earrings, and then the scene w/ Aditi & Sachi, as described by Vinu in yesterday's episode.  I never knew that Indra ever battled Krishna - after the hiding he got from Ravan and Indrajit in the Treta Yuga and needed Rama to bail out his chops, one would have thought that he'd know better than to refuse Krishna anything.  Incidentally, did this Parijat tree have any divine qualities to it that made Indra want to keep it?  What was more moronic was that he has just gained back Devalok from Narakasura due to Krishna, and when one is going from zero to something, one is happy w/ even a part of ones original possessions, rather than bellyaching about a freaking tree!!!

Anyway, I loved that battle b/w Krishna & Indra.  First the arrows, then the Vajra vs the Koumadaki, and finally, the Sudarshan destroying the Vajra and going on to him

As usual, Aditi had to spoil it - I was hoping the discus would get to Indra's neck and then stop.  One thing, though, Indra is not Krishna's brother.  Just b'cos Vamana was didn't make Vishnu Indra's brother, just one avatar of his was.  All the subsequent avatars - Parashurama, Rama & Krishna - had different parents who were not Aditi, so none of them were brothers of Indra.  In any case, Aditi needs to be like Bhumi Devi and let Indra get punished for his sins, just like Narakasura was.  Or else, she's no better than a Gandhari.  Incidentally, Bali, who Aditi wanted cut down to size in Vamana avatar, gave Vishnu all he wanted, whereas Indra is hung up over a tree.  Krishna should have beaten him up w/ the Koumadaki.

I started a new game in the Mythological Masti forum called || DICE Games || (which I might have done here, given another day) to discuss the chaupar game mnx mentioned.  But this scene was just a hoot - full 👍🏼 to the Sagars for making Satyabhama the gift that keeps on giving.  They are having the dice game, Satyabhama loses, and then she makes a comment that totally changes Jambavati's mood, and then wins.  The Sagars have planted here such a delightful catfight to watch🤣  I agree w/ Tan - I think Rukmini may be pregnant and resting, so that after Tulabharam, when they move to Pradhyumna, she can be credibly shown as giving birth.

I'm guessing that since Jambavati and Satyabhama married Krishna @ about the same time, their palaces would be next to each other, and so would their gardens.  So having had her fill @ the dice game, Satyabhama now taunts Jambavati @ the garden.  I thought that Krishna would plant the tree right @ the boundary.  Incidentally, was that tree supposed to be like a bonzai - really short?  B'cos had it been tall, it would have been easier for its flowers to fall in just about anyone's yard but Satyabhama's.
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

vrish,

chk this link. it is abt parijat tree. god, there r always so many stories abt all things in india, and so many Puranas  like vishnupuran, skandapuran , and all. can't understand which is more correct.

here is the link :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parijaat_tree,_Kintoor

then there is one more like that tells abt madicinal use of the tree. here it is:

anyway, somewhere it is said that Parijat tree was also known as ' The Kalpa Viksha'

don't know which is right
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chemestry

WHY CTS IS SHOWING JAMWANTI INSTEAD OF RUKMINI.
IN ORIGINAL STORY IT WAS RUKMINI TO WHOM KRISHNA GAVE THE FLOWER..

is she has left the show😕

this is not fictional where cts can use their brain instead of the originhal story

I hope they dont replace Rukmini with Jamvanti in the end of this story 

If they do that the story will loose its significance

Becuause it was Mahlakshmi's importance as his eternal consort which is brought out in this story.
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago