•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys..how r u all..?
First i want to say SORRY boz  my topic is not about TMKOC...i am really sorry guys
My topic about sabtv old show Left Right Left...i went to LRL forums but LRL forum is close
that why i am here...boc i dont have any other way to contac left right left fan
 Guys SABTV uploade they old show episode on youtube..there also uploade left right left too
if u guys still fan of lrl show plzzz go and watch all episode of LRL from bring up to 98 episode

i am writing this boc we need more ppl who can go and write them to uploade more episode of LRL we dont have enough ppl...plss guys i am request to go to www.youtube.com/sabtv
and request them for more episode of LRL show..
thank you soo much and sorry

plzzz guys..and who didnt watch b4 that show plz go and watch its really nice show differe from other show i am sure you gusy going to love it...boz LRL best show on sabtv..we need more ppl

~.~ SORRY~.~😊
This is not LRL forum. This TMKOC forum. Don't open such OTT thread for no reason. Follow the rules and regulations of this forums. 
Hi please do not create topics which are not related to TMKOC. You can post request related to other SAB TV shows here ---> SAB Other Shows Forum

Topic Closed.
TMKOC Dev. Team