HHL//Written Update: 7th Sept, 2011.

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
*coughs*
Is this forum open yaar, really? yay exciting na
 i am the first updater on the forum yay🥳
I shall be updating today yaar, when i watch the show, i will update right after yaar, so this is to let u know i will be doing it soon

The epi start in Elite school, where the Miss saloni(i am not sure of her name) she is teaching English and talking about william Shakespeare , she notice that raghav is not paying attention and ask him "what's so funny raghav?" "what do you know about Shakespeare? "
He stands up and replied that Shakespeare was famous in Saudi Arabia and known as shika, other then writing , he likes to sing too . Even his famous grand daughter  love to sing nowadays too and her name is Brittany.(HAHA... he was super funny the way he was saying yaar and look cute too) 
The whole class was laughing in the background, Madam said "stop everyone" Raghav says that "Madam to be very serious, i can not concentrate in your class in fact the whole class can't concentrate, guys yesss (from the class) , she ask Kyun, the raghav and the whole class replied say "u drive us  whole insane, she gets flatter and says stop and what  you have in your hand? .. reghav says " it was paper before starting the class, but now it is the truth of elite school that nobody can change . 
what from her . he says yeah , this is scale and u got 9 and that means that u look really pretty. she is getting all happy and replied that "you all have made my day and Raghv u better concentrate on Shakespeare only!!. 
Vishal says that "who are  you telling to concentrate, Raghav is so cool that so he give five minutes, hes gets ussa sharam ati hai." Miss salon "what do u mean? Vishal says that "elite school me in poor people is coming and if i did destroy , i am sure someone else will do " 
Raghav stands up and "I love u yaar vishal slunki , u need love , come give me hug" 
(i am not sure what his name , he is really cute yaar😳) He stands up and" i want tell some royal student that thi school not there state and this class is not their court "
Miss saloni comes ahead and "listen both of you " interrupted by Vishal saying "royal people have their own ways to handl problems. the other cute dude reply by " okay Mr Blue blood, mian be yah hoon and tuh be yeh hai dekhla tai hai" (my Hindi writing is kind of week yaar ) 
Raghav calls the cute dude, vishal says look raghav is calling u , your best friend, tun done jis graeb ko hlep karo hoon , that person will help u get out of the school. The cut dude says you think no poor people can get educated in this country na , visha replid saying hai na .. but not in elite!
they don't have money that does not mean anything , they have talent,what talent you have? vishal says that money is my talent ( i am telling you this guy is totally gamendi yar, hate him) miss saloni interrupt  them and told them this will not work in my class and i will report u three to the principal. The bell rings and class ends!!
They all sit in Gym and raghav try to make arujn(cute dude fro me ) happy and told him that they will plan party tonight and told baad bro will tell u what's the pan and they repeated some things liek dinner and stuff and raghav said everything will be by him and "adventure of raghav and he will go get gadget for downloading. Arjun replies that will be risky and can be suspension. Ragahv stands up and says that he like taking risk.
He calls rangeela for downloading gadget and  goes to bus driver to ask him if he can take him to the market and bus driver agree and he sits in the bust but sees bulldog and get scared . he is like now suspension is pakka. bulldog comes to the bus and aks if somebody was in there. BU driver lies saying No. Bulldog sits in the bus and they drive away.
Rarghav is on the roof of the bus and chilling(haha)
Baad bro told the gang that bulldog is in the bus.everyone gets worried and raghav is keep texting the gang about what happening in the bus and what is bulldog talking yaar. raghav inform them by telling that they are reaching and the gang get excited for the movie. but Arjun reply by saying that he have to get home back too so keep worried haha😆 
They reach there and bulldog goes in the market ask where sia lives?( you know i was wondering why he is going to market) One of the people told him where she lives .he is in his way. while on the other side, raghav stand in one of the road, calls rangeela to come there. Sia bro goes to Sia tell her that maam jii falls down and the get out of the house meanwhile. Reengla comes to raghav and give him the gadget.He pays him and he gets to know sia bro is really good at computer stuff. while rangeela chori his phone and gave to sia bro. on the other side bulldog goes mamai jii and ask him abut sia, maami jii think that he might be police officer so he told him that she don't live here and i don't know her. but bulldog sees the trophies and saw someone making food. so he gave him the papers and goes away. 
maaji goes to Sia and show him the paper and told her that he thought the person looked like police officer and give him this warrant. Sia read the paper and gets happy and told him this is scholarship paper and admission to elite school. she ran to outside to see the person who gave paper.
Raghav kind of get caught by the bulldog and he is run away from the bulldog and sia is running to meet bulldog and they both falls and he catch her and have eye lock yaar 😍

the precap  for tomorrow is about bulldog is under the attack by the people who told him the way. Sia is fighting to save him. 😃

i am done yay 

i am off now to see u on Friday yaar .. enjoy the update yaar okay have fun and please do hit like and comment yaar 

Ayesha 🤗

Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanksu ayesha :) for the update btw tat cute dude name is arjun =)
-DoAsInfinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update😊missed the episode!!!i think all three guys r gonna fall for sia😆
-Cskluv- thumbnail
harshu i dnt tink vishal wil fal he has bad attitude probs pakka raghav and arjun wil fal both r kind and sweet and romantic too
Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks you for the updates Ayesha 😊
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i am so waiting for tomorrow yaar 

btw your welcome yaar 

@yami thanks for telling the name .. i got to know his name while raghav was making him feel better yaar 

-DoAsInfinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@yami:y i think vishal will fall for her becoz i think sia might change his attitute.
he's a hot head in d beginning,m sure he'll try to make fun of sia or even hurt her!!!but after seeing sia's attitude for a while...he might change!!i mean it happens in most of d soaps n movies😆
-Cskluv- thumbnail
@harshu nah in todays epi how he was talking bad about poor ppl na .. hhl is nt like other drama types nah   chal dektey hai
norchid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi which epi is this?2nd?isnt there 1st epi WU?