bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Video Update Link:

Pavitra Rishta - 7th September Video Update *HQ*

Direct Links : 46535442

Written Update

At someone's house for the ladies club

Sundri, Savita, Rasika, and a few other ladies are sitting down at the table. Sundri is fanning Savita as it is hot. Savita scolds Sundri for fanning her in the wrong direction. Rasika looks at Savita like she is very weird. The ladies are playing a card game. Savita says I will go right now, please don't get upset. Savita says we'll play tomorrow. Savita says ok, I will leave now, Rasika tai. Rasika says to Savita, tai, I will also leave with you, I am not getting good cards. Rasika says bye to her friends. Sundri, Savita and Rasika leave. Rasika says to Savita, tai, wait up. Sundri, Savita and Rasika are still at the house but at a different area of it. Savita asks what is it. Rasika says tai, I needed to ask you something. Savita says yes. Rasika asks Savita, what happened last night? Savita says last night. Sundri is still waiting there and Savita asks Sundri, what business do you have over here, listening to our conversation? Savita orders Sundri to get 2 cold drinks for Rasika tai and I. Sundri leaves. Rasika asks Savita to please tell me what happened last night. Savita tells Rasika that last night I gave a big scolding to Archana. Rasika smiles and says really? Savita says Archana took advantage of my love to her, right? Asika nods. Savita tells Rasika now I will show her Savita's true colors. Savita says to Rasika, now you see, how I will show Archana her place. Sundri starts to watch a little bit of this from a distance. She looks confused. Savita says to Rasika, I also apologized to Archana. Rasika is shocked and says you apologized, and you apologized to her. Savita says to Rasika, tai, it was a trick apology. This makes Rasika happy. Savita also smiles at Rasika. Sundri watches this and gets disturbed. Savita tells Rasika that Archana got everyone to fall in her trap, by showing her cute smile, so I will also play that game. Sundri looks upset.

At the friend's house

Savita says I will get everyone one by one to trust me, and when I get the chance, I will do this war, that Archana will not even know that she is ruined. Rasika smiles and says to Savita, tai, you are going exactly on the right path. Rasika says I am also with you. Savita stops smiling. Savita says you are with me, keep that to yourself. Rasika stops smiling. Savita says I am Savita, and I have strength. Savita says I do not need anyone. Savita says I succeed wherever. Savita smiles and says yes, the money I am giving to you is to your son. Savita says I am giving the money through you. Savita says if the money is not used the right way and if your son does something wrong to the money than I will not spare you either. Rasika says tai, you do not worry at all. Rasika says this time Ajit is going on the right way. Rasika says he will make your one rupee become 10 rupees. Rasika says you do not worry. Rasika says should I go now? Savita says yes. Rasika and Savita both say a friendly bye to each other and Rasika leaves. Sundri comes over with a tray of two cold juice cups. Sundri says madam, you are not doing right. Sundri says Archana loves you a lot, and what are you doing to her? Savita gets angry and says you will teach me? Savita says I will give you one  hit. Savita tells Sundri you are saying I a wrong and Archana is right? Savita tells Sundri to stay in your rights. Savita says to Sundri or else I will also show you my colors and along with Archana, I will throw you both out of the house, understand? Savita leaves in anger. Sundri looks very worried.

DK's office

Manav, Aashna and DK are having a small meeting, just the three of them. DK says to Manav, Manav, I think we have found a solution, and if this does not work, than we can think of something else. Manav says ok sir. Aashna says actually I have a meeting with my client so I will have to leave. DK says it's ok, in fact you will not be needed in the meeting, it's alright. Aasha says ok, thank you. Aashna pretends to leave the office but goes to the back of the office. Manav says to DkK sir, I will make a solution draft. Aashna is mouthing some words to Manav and Manav is telling DK that we will present it in the meeting tomorrow. Aashna is still mouthing words to Manav when DK looks behind him and sees Aashna. Aashna immediately pretends to look worried. DK asks Aashna, is everything ok? DK says are you alright, you need something? Aashna says yeah, sorry I actually forgot my phone. Manav gives Aashna her phone. Aashna says thank you, and she excuses herself. Aashna mouths something else to Manav and then leaves the office. DK says Manav, I'm afraid I will not be able to come to that meeting, so you go. DK says and remember the client's signature is needed. Manav says to DK, don't worry sir, I will handle it. DK says ok. Manav says ok sir, excuse me. Manav leaves the office.

Karanjkar House

Manjusha is coming to their house. Manjusha is complaining about how hot it is outside. Manjusha says the condition gets  so bad after it rains. Manjusha says Sharda. (I think Sharda is there new house maid) Manjusha tells Sharda to get a cold cup of water for me. Sharda, the maid, gives no reply. Manjusha is calling her name again. Manjusha says where did Shaanta go? Manjusha says these maids are too much. Manjusha calls for Sharda again. Manjusha gets very irritated and goes to the kitchen.

Karanjkar House in the kitchen

Manjusha goes to her kitchen. She goes to the fridge and gets out a water bottle and drinks it. Manjusha is done drinking the water and then gets shocked to see that the whole kitchen is a mess. Pots and pans, trays, and cups are out of their place and are gone. Manjusha is extremely shocked. Manjusha puts her hand over her mouth. Manjusha calls for Ruchi and Punni. Manjusha calls again for her two kids but no response.

Karanjkar House in Manjusha's bedroom

Manjusha goes to her bedroom. She discovers that there bedroom closet is open and clothes are messed up and most of them are gone. Manjusha finds that her gold necklace is taken. Punni and Ruchi enter their bedroom. Manjusha sees her kids. Manjusha says Ruchi, why is this closet open, who did this? Punni says in a scared voice, we don't know. Punni says aai, we were in our room doing our homework. Manjusha says that is ok, but tell me where is Sharda. Punni says when we came back from school, than she was packing her stuff. Punni says we asked her where was she going. Punni says and Sharda said that she does not want to work anymore in this house, and then she left. Manjusha says so this means I left this house open, then of course someone would steal from us. Manjusha is very sad.

Karanjkar House

Manjusha is sitting down in her house looking very upset. Vinod comes back from work and says Manju, I am very hungry. Vinod asks Manjusha, what did you make for dinner? Manjusha says I made nothing. Vinod asks why. Manjusha says because the maid you had hired has took all of our stuff and ran away. Vinod asks Manjusha, what are you saying? Manjusha says yes Vinod, someone has stole from our house. Manjusha tells Vinod that Sharda took so much stuff away from our kitchen and says she took out so much from our closet. Manjusha says it was good that I had the key so at least my heavy jewelry was ok.

Karanjkar House in Manjusha and Vinod's bedroom

Vinod goes to his bedroom. Manjusha follows him. Vinod looks in his closet. He is very upset when he find out that money has been taken from the closet. Manjusha asks Vinod what happened? Vinod tells Manjusha that I had put some money here. Manjusha asks money, how much money? Vinod says 10,000 rupees. Vinod tells Manjusha that I had borrowed it from the bank, and I was in a rush so I forgot to take it with me. Manjusha asks Vinod, how can you be so careless? Vinod says it is not just me who is careless but you are careless too. Manjusha yells I knew you would put the blame on me. Manjusha tells Vinod to stop blaming me and report this to the police station. Vinod tells Manjusha that we can't do that. Manjusha asks why. Vinod tells Manjusha that we don't have any photo or any proof of the crime. Manjsuha asks Vinod if there was no proof then why did you keep a maid? Vinod asks Manjusha what else should I have done, we needed a maid really badly, and if I asked her for proof of her picture then she would run away. Manjusha says it's ok if she ran away, then it's ok but at least our stuff wouldn't have gotten stolen. Manjusha shuts the closet door very hard in anger. Manjusha says to Bappa that we have been having a bad day, first our condition is not good and then on top of that stuff has been stolen from our house. Vinod is looking very worried.

Deshmukh House

Archana is in her house cutting vegetables. Manav comes in his house. Archana asks Manav, Manav you have came, you look very tired. Archana asks Manav if you had a lot of work today. Manav nods his head. Archana says I will bring some tea over for you. Manav tells Archana to listen, this is my presentation file I need for tomorrow, and it will matter a lot if I bring the file. Manav tells Archana to keep my presentation file safe. Manav gives Archana the file and Archana goes to put it in the bedroom closet. Manav sits down looking very exhausted. Savita has watched all of this from outside and then nods her head as if she has thought of a plan.

Deshmukh House in Savita's bedroom

It is nighttime. Sulochana is sleeping with Sachu and Savita. Sachu sleeps in between his two aagis. Savita slightly opens her eyes and looks at Sulochana. Savita is about to get up when Sachu starts coughing. Sulochana immediately wakes up and comforts Sachu. Savita immediately goes back to pretend like she is sleeping. Sachu's cough gets better and both him and Sulochana drift off to sleep. Savita opens her eyes, and very slowly and calmly gets up and sits up. Savita quietly gets her glasses on her nightstand. Savita tiptoes very quietly away from the bed and checks to see if Sulochana is still asleep. Savita goes very quietly to Archana and Manav's bedroom.

Deshmukh House in Archana and Manav's bedroom

Archana and Manav are sound asleep in their bed. Savita goes to their bedroom. Savita is looking for something and looks on the table. Savita is going right past Archana. Archana shakes and Savita immediately leaves from her sight. Savita goes very sneaky and gets the closet keys. Savita has the keys wit her and very quietly, she goes to the closet. Savita gets Manav's presentation file out of the closet. Savita smiles very big. Savita thinks in her head, now I will show you what Savita Deshmukh can do. Savita thinks you look good in Manav's eyes, and very quickly I will make you fall in Manav's eyes. Savita thinks in her head to Archana, you tried to defeat me in my home, now you see what Manav will do to you tomorrow morning.

Deshmukh House the next morning

Manav is in his house and he is on a phone call. Manav is talking to a worker and is saying yes, I will be there. Sulochana, Varsha, Soham and Sachu are sitting down at the breakfast table. Archana is in her kitchen cooking. Manav tells Sachu to finish your breakfast quickly as I need to go to the office early, and I will drop you off at school. Sachu says baba, what will I do so early at school? Manav tells Sachu that you can sit down, I have to go to the office early. Sulochana tells Manav do not worry, I will drop Sachu off to school. Manav leaves the house. Savita looks upset now because Manav left. Manav comes back to the house. Savita smiles. Manav says Archana, please give me my file that I told you to keep yesterday. Archana says yes one minute. Manav tells Archana to do this quickly. Savita has an evil smile on her face.

Deshmukh House in Archana and Manav's bedroom

Archana goes to her bedroom closet to look for Manav's presentation file. Archana is looking very hard for the presentation file. Manav shouts from the main room for Archana to hurry up, I am getting late. Manav comes in his bedroom. Manav asks Archana, what happened, give me the file. Archana says I don't know Manav, I can't find the file. Manav asks you can't find the file. Archana says I am looking for that. Manav tells Archana to keep looking. Savita comes to the bedroom. Archana tells Manav that I put the file here but I can't find it. Archana says I don't know where it went. Manav asks Archana where can the file go? Manav tells Archana I told you to keep it safe. Sulochana looks confused. Archana says Manav, please believe me, I put the file here. Archana says I also closed the closet, but I don't know, I can't find the file. Manav gets angry and says to Archana if you put the file in the closet, then where did it go? Manav yells you know how important that file is, it's for a presentation. Savita is smiling. Manav tells Archana if I don't have the file, I won't have the details and my deal will get canceled. Manav asks Archana what will I say to the clients? Sulochana comes in the bedroom and asks Archana, what happened? Archana says aai, I can't find Manav's file. Manav is very upset and asks Archana, how could you be so careless? Savita smiles and says Manav, why are you yelling at Archana? (This is fake of course😆) Manav says aai, I told Archana to keep a file and I need to take it to the office for a presentation, and I can't find it. Savita asks Manav what color is it? Manav tells his mother it was a dark color. Savita says wait one minute. Archana and Sulochana are still looking for the file. Savita brings over a dark black colored file and asks Manav is this the file? Manav says this is the file, where did you find it? Savita tells Manav that I was going to sell this file, and I saw this file. Savita says so I thought of selling it, I thought it could be anyone's file. Manav is really angry at Archana and tells her that I told you to keep it safe. Manav asks and you put it  in the bin. Archana says no Manav, please believe me, and it was locked so how could it get there? Manav yells so what do you want to say, that the file went to the bin by itself or aai is lying? Archana says no, I don't mean that. Manav says Archana please, if you did something wrong than please accept it. Savita smiles evilly at Archana. Manav says everyone makes mistakes, and you probably put the file in a bin. Manav tells Archana that I did not like what you did. Manav tells Archana that if I did not get this file than I could have been taken out from the job. Manav leaves the house. Sulochana and Archana look worried. Savita says calmly, look Archana, you did wrong so accept it. Savita says leave it if Manav got angry at you. Savita says yesterday he scolded me and today he scolded you. Savita tells Archana that if you did not do this mistake then this day would not have come, right? Archana says aai, I put it there. Savita says you are repeating the same thing again, so leave it. Savita says but in the future be more careful while doing work. Savita tells Archana to close the closet.

Ajit's house

Vandita and Rasika are at their house. Vandita is holding a full bucket of water. Vandita accidentally spills the water. A big spill happens and the whole floor gets wet. Rasika stands up and asks Vandita if she is alright. Vandita says no aai. Rasika says where are you taking that bucket? Vandita tells Rasika that it had rained outside so it got muddy and I was asked to get a bucket of water to clean it. Rasika says ok, I will clean it. Vandita says no aai, I will clean it. Rasika is smiling. Vandita says aai, I had to go the market as I had to buy something, and then I will come back and clean everything. Rasika says I can do it. Vandita tells Rasika not to clean it at all, and I will clean it. Vandita tells Rasika to rest and says I will clean it. Vandita leaves. Rasika says out loud to herself, I will not clean it, Vandu can do it, she has came from a diry place, and she is bringing dirt into this home. Savita comes and knocks on the door. Rasika is very happy to see Savita. Rasika helps Savita come inside as the floor is very wet. Savita sees Vandu is not here. Rasika says she is gone to the market, and she will come. Savita says and my Munni? Rasika says Munni is at school tai. Savita says ok, and how did this water drop? Rasika is about to tells Savita the real story when she covers it up and says tai, actually it has been happening like this for the past four years. Rasika says when it rains very hard, so the water comes in. Rasika cleans the water just to look good in front of Savita. Rasika says and poor Vandu gets tired by cleaning up the water. Savita looks confused as she can't see any big holes in a wall where water can fall through. Rasika says actually we have once tried to fix it, but it did not come to any use. Savita says tai, it does not look like it by looking at the walls. Rasika says tai, you don't understand, but today is a different problem. Savita asks what is it? Rasika lies that the outside drainage has been blocked and water is coming inside.

Ajit's house

Rasika is saying poor Vandu, how much work she has to do. Rasika says every day some problem happens like this. Rasika says it looks like Vandu just can't have a good home. Rasika begins to get sad and says tai, when we used to have everything, than Vandu was not with us then. Rasika says and now that we don't have anything, Vandu is with us now. Savita looks sad. Rasika says tai, we have tried very hard to get a good house and live a good life. Rasika says but you know tai, how hard it is to find a house in Mumbai? Rasika asks Savita, where will we get so much money from? Savita looks very sad now. Rasika says very sadly, it looks like Vandu will have to stay in a house like this for her whole life. Savita is looking like she is thinking. Rasika's sad expressions turn to a happy evil face.

Precap: Aashna is at her house. DK comes in his house and is standing a few feet behind Aashna. Aashna has a list out for DK's party. Aashna sees DK and immediately puts the list away in her bag. Aashna says DK. DK asks Aashna a question and Aashna says nothing. DK is looking suspicious.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  if there is a maha episode soon, then lets hope all is sorted between savitaaai and archana, and also rasika and ajit's game to be back fired.
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Bhalla for this great update. I really hope the tracks involving Rasika, Dharjit, and Dharmesh's plans re Manav and Aashna, are brought to an end very soon. Can't take it!!!!
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Thanks Bhalla for this great update. I really hope the tracks involving Rasika, Dharjit, and Dharmesh's plans re Manav and Aashna, are brought to an end very soon. Can't take it!!!!

Hi Sharon Di😊

You are welcome, I also hope these trakcs are brought to an end. I am tired of seeing the villians succeeding day by day😡 Really love your cute name of Dharjit.😊 I certainly hope Dharjit becomes Dharmesh himself. Sharon Di, by now I think Ajit too is beyond redemption just like Dharmesh is unfortunately. He seems to have just as low of a possibility to change like Dharmesh. It's very unfortunate that Ajit fell in Dharmesh's trap and Savita fell in Rasika's trap.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bhalla 😛
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really hope Savita aai gets  caught red handed with her lies she shouldn't be doing these kinds of things its too much  and I hope she also sees through Rasika aai's true colors
OLGNES thumbnail
thanks for the superb update...
OLGNES thumbnail
Thank you for the update!!!!
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Hi Sharon Di😊

You are welcome, I also hope these trakcs are brought to an end. I am tired of seeing the villians succeeding day by day😡 Really love your cute name of Dharjit.😊 I certainly hope Dharjit becomes Dharmesh himself. Sharon Di, by now I think Ajit too is beyond redemption just like Dharmesh is unfortunately. He seems to have just as low of a possibility to change like Dharmesh. It's very unfortunate that Ajit fell in Dharmesh's trap and Savita fell in Rasika's trap.

Hi Bhalla,
Glad you liked my name for that evil duo!😊   I too hope that Dharmesh is exposed as the mastermind that he is and is punished!!!  He really has gotten away with murder (literally), too often and hasn't paid at all for this!!!

He is beyond redemption, but I think there is still some hope for Ajit. Rasika and Manju...no hope for a change there, but I believe that if Manav were to have a heart- to- heart with Ajit and apologise for not trusting and believing him re Shibu, then Ajit can turn over a new leaf and become positive once more! If Ajit pays in some way for his involvement in the cement issue, and Manav apologises, I think he can be reformed.

In terms of Savita, I don't believe she has been permanently trapped by Rasika. Yesterday she warned Rasika about misusing the money she is giving her for Ajit. Savita made sure to tell Rasika that the money is for Ajit (and indirectly saying it's for Vandu). When Savita finds out that Rasika is asking for money to buy a nice house, mainly for herself, then Rasika will feel the full wrath of Savita.