Posted: 12 years ago

welcome to arjun(juno) AT

YUVRAJ THAKUR (BORN:MUMBAI, INDIA] on NOVEMBER 22
he  is a model cum actor

join yuvi's profile

twitter profile : https://twitter.com/#!/ThakurYuvi

ROLE: Arjun
school head boy ,raghav's best buddy

he is mature , with a broad mind and a very innocent perceptive when looking at right and wrong..and sticks to his own morals , perceptions and is aware of the conceited ways of elite school..with a passion for music he is a guitarist
and one of the best student in elite school

Arjun is Raaghav's best buddy and in most ways a complete opposite of him. Unlike any of the other rich kids, he does not find worth in power or money. Very idealistic about life, he expects the same from others. It is this characteristic that makes him impractical sometimes as he looks at people in complete black or white. For him the greys don't exist. Because Raaghav's a friend so he can do no wrong.

YUVRAJ THAKUR- A PASSIONATE ACTOR
21 years old (must say- The youngest of all) from MUMBAI.

A commercial ad teenage actor, worked with SHAHID KAPOOR in Vaseline Face wash ad and many more. Presently in a parallel lead role as ARJUN THAKUR in HUMSE HAI LIFE starting September 5, Channel [V].

An ordinary guy who dreams, works, and lives EXTRA ordinarily. Very down to earth- a SHINNING star, clear about his VALUES, a real TROOPER, an inspiration to the people who know him well, full of POSITIVITY. You can even call him- "THE KING OF POSITIVITY".

He believes in one thing which is above status, money, career everything and that is VALUES and UNDERSTANDING of life. He just know how to enjoy each day each moment of his life from heart.

He loves to read motivational books and "Sir BRUCE LEE" is like GOD to him. Sir Bruce Lee's deeds, values, principles, passion for life inspires him a lot "THE KEY TO IMMORTALITY IS LIVING A LIFE WORTH REMEMBERING" and in a person Yuvraj Thakur is the everyone would love to know.

He believes in himself and turn things according to him, takes a stand for everything happening in his life, career and for the things he loves the most.

He is a guy who live for his dreams and have a heart filled with love for everyone, wearing a sweet and innocent smile all 24*7.

he is barca club fan ,he is a  trained dancer  and he can sing too ,overall a multi talented guy

All arjun Fans r most welcum... 
plzz do nt create any prombl here...

I know all of u know IF Rules&Regulation for new member im remaining it
plzz do nt blash on any members or actors
no catfights here plzz
do nt quote more that 2...
And be friendly here make friends n enjoy

Edited by -Yami- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg plz add em to the member list...i love him already...he is so adorable...so cute
--HiNa-- thumbnail
ress add me i luv him already and  fell fre to use this
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy! please add me as fan seriously love him! sooo cuteee i think i lyk him even more than raghav at the mo😆 
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i love the character of arjun..every girl wants a guy like that...❤️..he is mature , with a broad mind and a very innocent perceptive when looking at right and wrong..and sticks to his own morals , perceptions and is aware of the conceited ways of elite school..with a passion for music...could it get any better? 😆..i really like him...as much as I don't like raghav 😛..but i guess i will begin to  like the character of raghav when he will have more scenes with siya from tomorrow on wards..who knows? 😳 Edited by austenrox - 12 years ago
-Cskluv- thumbnail
you wrote awesome abt arjun role *hugs* true he is smeone who every gals want ..plus his guitar and   music add more luv =p and regarding raghav wel we wil wait for tat day
mjht_one thumbnail
arjun looked so hawt yesterday...him and sia were so adorable and also him and the other two brothers i can't remember their name clearly were so funni...
especially when they were telling vishal to leave sia alone...

btw made 2 sigs of him
feel free to use

-Cskluv- thumbnail
nikky =) ya yesterday scene was too awesme i realy wish someone should make avi of it:) the way he was looking at her aww blush blush
mjht_one thumbnail
@yami: yara i will try and make one but probs after this weekend or on friday...but i think ash would make some really good ones