Posted: 12 years ago
this may have alot dirty or unbearable things in it but we can learn great deal of life we have to aware so that we dont end up like those people.
Originally posted by swtbaby

well said

yea because i usally can bare a few stuff in there but i must  be aware this show is based on things that actually can in reality anywhere. even in canada.
This show shows that never believe on anyone.
Just started watching CP since about two weeks. Yes the episodes are very gory in nature and not for the weak hearted. But then that is what the truth is!! Kudos to the team for showing the reality. Atleast this raises our awareness in a way and makes us more cautious of our surroundings.
Originally posted by lavanya1998

ya we cant believe on any stranger

no believe but dont trust the stranger ;) 
Originally posted by Ramimaleklover

this may have alot dirty or unbearable things in it but we can learn great deal of life we have to aware so that we dont end up like those people.

yeah said true.. every eps's intention to make aware of difficulties..
 i always like what is shown in it but sometimes i dislike watching lewd scenes of couple .
today in evening i watched one eps of CP was based on love story , that was virtually emotional eps , both lovers were brutually killed by gal's bro and father!!!!
Yeahh...we all must watch this show & have to learn lot of things  from it

Thanks Sony!!
I am so so scared and more careful dealing with domestic help anymore after watching the show.
Edited by GOLDEN23 - 12 years ago
believe;(v)to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or 
there liability of something, although without absolute
proof that one is right in doing so

trust:(n)reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, 
surety, etc., of aperson or thing; confidence.

dont rely on anyone ðŸ˜‰ because u dont what they will do but do believe sometimes they could be telling the truth, but dont trust them at all. never give ur info right away. ex. adress, phone number, or personal info even if they  give u their's 1st it could be fake to just set u up. unless u know them very well, but we live in a world where anyone can stab u in the back. just stay aware of it.be smart. life's awesome live it so dont stay to worried about these thing just stay aware of them. ðŸ˜‰

- robina

Edited by Ramimaleklover - 12 years ago