-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
today in sbs and sbb they showed  a segment on tmkoc fancy dress competition.

daya-as school going child wearing school dress,bag,water bottle.her hair tied as 2 heart shaped chotis.she was eating lolly pop and saying some hindi poem.suddenly shouts hey maa,mataji meri school time hogaya hai,mujhe jaana hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jetha-as jalebi baba🀣(yaha bhi apna jalebi obsession nahi chodaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†).he wore orange dress with jalebi spiral-his head fitting into centre of jalebi..while he was on stage goli comes and tries to grab that jalebi portion with jetha shooing him away.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(dilip joshi saying that since jetha likes jalebi a lot he wants to share his jalebi feelings with all.he can't be jalebi bai as he wants to stay away from item dance as he can't do all those,so he feels better being jalebi baba onlyπŸ˜†)

champak chacha-ped bane the and saying about uses of trees and  the harm people are causing to trees.

iyyer-rajnikanth bane the.and trying to show rajni's style mannerisms.

tarak mehta-ravindranath tagore bane the with long white hair and beard.he was holding a book and saying mein lekak hu,chitrakar hu etc.

komal-newspaper bani thi.(reporter says that since haathi family is large,newspaper also should be larger than life ).komal saying subah hogayi hai,jaldi chatpata news padhiye
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riyaa147 thumbnail
Thanks alot for sharing...now i am eagrly waiting for today's episode. Daya's fancy dress seems to be the most funniest :) can't wait to watch others as well.
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wow that's nice ,thanks for sharing. As per the precap , Bagha has become a traffic hawaldar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wonder what the remaining society members would dress as ! πŸ˜›
Edited by Ishan. - 12 years ago
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am egerly waiting to watch tonights epi
just loved watching jetala as jalebi
rakeshkumar7614 thumbnail
roshan bhabhi as sardar was the best performance.really hillarious