•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG i m just loving gautam and rangeela they are so funni especially rangeela love his all tapori style...fabalous
and gautam is so adorable and his and sia's scenes are so sweet...love the brother and sister chemistry...really nice
totally agree wiht u luv rangeel ahis dialoga are just unbelible dman he is so so so funny  🀣
he always cracks me up ...whenever i see him i just start smiling...btw do u think he likes sia in that way or is he just going to be a good friend for her...
Originally posted by mjht_one

he always cracks me up ...whenever i see him i just start smiling...btw do u think he likes sia in that way or is he just going to be a good friend for her...
πŸ˜†oye nhi woh  πŸ˜†kaha tak poch gayi ho πŸ˜† no no i dont think he likez as that way πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ he just love her as sister πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†an dyeha when i sew him i stars 🀣 he is damn funny luv his funny dialoge
i dn't think he does either but u never knw what th directors migth do...
i loved it when he bumped into the coach and he was like' banse ki poonch.''

yeah u ABST rigt we never know after all everthink is in  directors hand

and yeah lved that part and when raghav call rangella in the phone

the dialoge rangella siad omg it was damn funny
yeah they both are very cute...the actor who potrays rangeela is a good actor:)
haan true sia and gautham bro sis jodi is sooper awesme ,and rangeela is damm bindaas yaar

yea bro sis suits dem a lo!!

Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

haan true sia and gautham bro sis jodi is sooper awesme ,and rangeela is damm bindaas yaar

agreed :D Gautum is too cute :D and Rangeela is really funny :p