mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shree Krishna

The epi. Starts with Krishna is eating his meal, SB & Jamvanti  both are offering him different dishes made by them. SB is at her show off spree again. Jamvanti offers Krishna ladoos & SB offers him halawa, insisting , he should eat that first. Jamvanti feels sad, Krishna understands her feeling eats her laddo first, then halwa, praising both of them.Revati comes with fruits there, teases Krishna, that he is enjoying the attention.  He signals Revati to talk to Jamvanti, who is feeling sad. Revati goes to meet Jamvanti, explains her that SB is childish & egoistic, don't take her seriously. Jamvanti says I will try to explain SB like an elder sister & overlook what she says.

Next morning SB is watering Parijaat tree happily. Naradaji comes there saying Narayana Narayana, SB greets him. He tells her, she is looking very happy today. SB replies, yes she is happy & is the luckest woman on earth, because she is Krishna's most favourite rani. On her instance he took her to the war, also got the Parijaat tree from Indra. She is also most beautiful among all the rani's of Krishna. Naradaji  tells her, but things look ifferent here, Krishna has planted thr Parijaat tree in such a way that breeze of wind takes the flowers in Jamvanti's garden.SB recollects flowers falling on Jamvanti's side. Naradaji tells her to do a vrat, then Krishna will be compeletely hers. But it is a very difficult vrat, any mistake will make her a very big looser. SB without thinking accepts to do the vrat & tells Naradaji to be the Brahmadeva  for this vrat. Nartadaji agrees.

SB & Krishna are sitting in front of a havan kunda, with Naradaji & other Brahmins to do the puja of SB's vrat. Revati & Jamvanti re present too watching the puja happily. Naradaji tells SB to give aahuti in havan kund, Gayatri mantra's aahuti is given by her. Then flower aahuti is given. Krishna is sitting with folded hands, during the proceedings. Then Naradaji tells her to do sankapla for daan to him. He asks her most favourite thing in daan. He  asks her, what her most favourite thing, jewelry, diamonds, gems? She says no, Dwarakadheesh, shree Krishana is her most favourite. Naradaji tells her, then give Krishna in daan to him. SB gets shocked hearing this.Naradaji tells he he had already warned her about any mistake will cause great harm to Krishna.  Jamvanti tells SB, how can she give Krishna in daan, he is not only her husband. Arrogant SB says, she's already done the sankalpa, she takes water in her hand, does the sankalpa of giving Krishna in daan. Naradaji tells her to put that sankalpa water on Krishna, she does that.Naradaji tells Krishna, now you are not a king, you are my daas, come forthe Brahmand Paribrhmana with me. Krishna agrees. Naradaji tells him to remove his crown, because he is no longer a king. Krishna removes his crown.Jamvanti tells SB, because of SB she has lost her husband today. SB stops him, tells him, he can not remove his crown. Krishna in a firm tone tells her, she has already given him to Naradaji., She has already lost him. SB says, she did all this just to get him compeletely for herself. Krishna goes towards Naradaji, holds his Veena, SB falls at Naradaj's feet. Naradaji & Krishna are conversing mentally with eachother. Naradaji asks him, what next, you have done this Leela, to remove SB's ego. Krishna replies, but still her mind is filled with poisonous ego, that should be removed.

SB says, she will die if He will take Krishna with him. Naradaji looks at Krishna, he nods. Naradaji tells her, she can give jewellery, gold gems, silver equivalent to wt of Krishna. He will sit on one side of the taraju & on other side, all her gems & jewellery. SB agrees, Revati & Jamvanti too feels happy hearing this.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail

An unexpectedly good episode. Rukmini is replaced by Jamvanti in this important chapter of their life. SB acted as if Krishna is her property & gave him in daan.

There is another thread about Leela- the game, P.S.
I thougt as per the promo there will be Sudama's story today, but Lord Krishna wanted to show his Leela todayπŸ˜ƒ
aalochak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I fear today's episode will offend a lot of purists.
But I liked it ... no I actually quite enjoyed it and found myself chuckling often. ... It was enjoyable from a popcorn entertainment point of view. (but I really had to suppress the idea that I was watching a grand myth based on our scripturesπŸ˜’

Satyabhama's character is growing on me despite my initial reservations. She is really good looking, and I like her histrionic OTT colorful expressions. Loved how she bragged about being the most beautiful and favorite wife🀣

Am missing Rukmini though ... where was she ??????
Perhaps, as Krishna's soulmate, she was distracting the other 16000 - lest they all demand a Parijat tree eachπŸ˜†
chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
m not wathcing this show anymore though m 😑

how can they misplace the real character of rukmini.
i must say they r running this show like daily soap where they changing the role of the characterπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

n hateee satyabhama.
i think sagar has become fida on her thats why they r using her in every story.🀒

but i will watch only for vishal.πŸ˜•
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I too liked the episode.  I do hope that when it comes to using the tulsi leaf, they'll not substitute Rukmini w/ Jambavati.  Aside from that, I had no issues w/ the episode.  As for where Rukmini is, they should show someone as mentioning her as pregnant and unavailable, and just have her do a cameo appearance tomorrow.  (But if the PH is having problems w/ Priya, for heavens' sake, replace her, and put in a new actress, who knows how to act this role!)

Narada, the eternal troublemaker, was @ it again - busting Satyabhama's bubble when she was happy watering her dear tree.  😈 Anyway, his plan works, and she walks right into his trap.

One boo-boo, mnx - Krishna didn't remove his crown to the very end, despite Narada's command, which surprised me as well. But for the first time ever, I saw him angry @ Satyabhama, when he accused her of donating him πŸ˜†  Satyabhama should have declined to donate Krishna not on grounds that she did, bur rather, on the grounds that only 1/16108 th of Krishna belonged to her, but not walk into the trap of donating Krishna once he fully became Satyabhama's. πŸ˜†  I wish I was around then - I'd have been a consultant for anybody who wanted to dodge Narada's games - Raja Shatanik in the Ramayan, Satyabhama here and so on. 😈

So by tomorrow, the Tulabharam incident should be done, and Sudama should start next week.  But when will Pradhyumna be born?  And please don't show Jambavati or Satyabhama giving birth to him! 😳
mnx12 thumbnail

One boo-boo, mnx - Krishna didn't remove his crown to the very end, despite Narada's command, which surprised me as well. 

Vrish, when Naradaji told Krishna to remove his crown, he does it, but SB stops him, which is mentioned in the next sentance.
Regarding boo-boo, it's the PH, which is doing it sometimes in a big way, sometimes in a normal tolerable manner. 
LeadNitrate thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Vrish_

I

So by tomorrow, the Tulabharam incident should be done, and Sudama should start next week.  But when will Pradhyumna be born?  And please don't show Jambavati or Satyabhama giving birth to him! 😳

That should be the height of sagar creativity. I think they are planning to replace priya, hence the unexpected absense. But man, she did look good in all the dresses and jewels, as long as her mouth was closed. 

overall, an enjoyable epi, Although its weird showing jambavati taking the central position, m kinda happy, i like her ,ie the actress and the fact she is getting screen time.πŸ˜ƒ

PS: seems cvs r in hurry, r they under instruction to wrap up  soon r they r eager to bring in mahabharat angle? hmmm
aalochak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Vrish_

But when will Pradhyumna be born?  And please don't show Jambavati or Satyabhama giving birth to him! 😳

Best comment ever !!!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I too hope they bring in Rukmini for placing the tulasi patta on the scale... it would be so noble and would exonerate her and make her seem above the emotionality of the other queens (including Jambvanti who tho less possessive than SB, still feels hurt.

And yes please change the actress if Priya is unable to commit to playing the role. I really like the actress playing Jambavati. She's regal, graceful and articulates well - but why don't they dress her more appropriately. With her current modern getup she looks like a Lakme ramp model.

Oh and lest I forget ... "halwa"😑
Laddoos are ancient and indigenous to India... but not Halwa ... SB could have rather rustled up some Rajbhog, kheer, payasam, madhupark... No but she probably got the halwa from the time machine that got her a Jhansi battle armor

The word halva entered the English language between 1840 and 1850 from the Yiddish halva. The latter term came from Bulgarian, which in turn came from the Turkishhelva, a word which itself ultimately derived from the Arabic al ?alwa, meaning sweet confection.[2] The Arabic root ???? ?alwa means "sweet". [wiki]
Edited by aalochak - 12 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aalochak

[

Laddoos are ancient and indigenous to India... but not Halwa ... SB could have rather rustled up some Rajbhog, kheer, payasam, madhupark... No but she probably got the halwa from the time machine that got her a Jhansi battle armor

The word halva entered the English language between 1840 and 1850 from the Yiddish halva. The latter term came from Bulgarian, which in turn came from the Turkishhelva, a word which itself ultimately derived from the Arabic al ?alwa, meaning sweet confection.[2] The Arabic root ???? ?alwa means "sweet". [wiki]

I no longer look into them, too much disturbance of my  inner peace, sagars have the habit of taking creative lincense like a LOT. did u see satyabhama's jodhaa akabr type sword fighting gear?
one thing that still makes me in splits when i remember is from their Prithviraj  Chauhan: some mataji is forcing sanyogita to forget prithvi and she makes her walk on glass. and sanyogita goes, just like meerabai walked on glass in love of kanhaji, i will do the same for my prithvi.🀣🀣🀣

I am sure the real sanyogita died of shame once again and mirabai thought if i was born before them, then how come i read about them in history book. πŸ€£
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: aalochak

Best comment ever !!!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I too hope they bring in Rukmini for placing the tulasi patta on the scale... it would be so noble and would exonerate her and make her seem above the emotionality of the other queens (including Jambvanti who tho less possessive than SB, still feels hurt.

And yes please change the actress if Priya is unable to commit to playing the role. I really like the actress playing Jambavati. She's regal, graceful and articulates well - but why don't they dress her more appropriately. With her current modern getup she looks like a Lakme ramp model.

Aloochak

The same thought occured to me as well - both laddoo and halwa seemed anachronous to me, at least as far as names go. Halwa itself may have existed then, albeit under a different name.  Since Krishna's childhood pranks were so well known - all his enemies taunt him about his makhan chori, couldn't one of them have fed him butter, and another something else?  But coming to think of it, when Amod's mom offered him gur, that didn't seem too contemporaneous either πŸ˜†

Talking about an actress for Rukmini, can't they borrow one of the Sagar Arts actresses who sometimes surface in MDSK?  In that serial, none of the actresses do a bad job representing women of even Satya Yuga.

P.S. Tan, I don't think they've finalized who should play Arjun: if they had, they'd have shown Krishna's 5 other marriages b4 showing Narakasura, since Arjun helped in 3 of them.  That would have been a very good way to introduce the Pandavas into the show.  Or else, they could also have shown Krishna & Balarama @ Draupadi's swayamvara, which in the Mahabharat was the first time Krishna met the Pandavas.  The sequence in the Mahabharat looks more chronological than in the one in either of the Bhagvatams.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago