Humse Hai Life

Written Update :8th September *Updated*

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyy guys wassup?I'm nadia aka nadz ;) this my first post my first written update lol ummm volunteered fr thursday bt gt a rply yet so if anyone else is doin it  im extremely srry u cn delete tis ;) luvin the show alredi ;) 

Will edit as soon as gt the vid :)

EDITED:

It starts with yesterday's last scene, Raghav and sia running, she falls in his arms, they have a eye lock session😳 then sia feels awkward and starts moving her hands from his body😳 he smiles and winks at her then runs off😆😳 Sia looks at him shocked 😲 then also runs away

There Coach aka bulldog is being attacked by those goons that told him abt sia's whereabouts, they tell him to take out his belongings blah blah he starts fighting with them, he beats them up bt then they take over and start hitting him, now they have him down pinned with a knife while sia comes in the picture 😎 shes shocked, he calls her and says "should i invite u here now" 🤣 or do you onli specialize in hitting principles 🤣

She comes in and starts boxing them😉 😎 after a while he joins her and beats them too, and she watches him and gets happy thinking that he seems to be a boxer, wat a punch, if he teaches me boxing im pretty sure i'll make my dads and grandads dream cum true😆

All the guys now surround them so he gives her tip to never show the opponent that ur scared!!! they bth beat the guys up together and All Down Now 😃 he tells her u have the talent you just need the practice/ coaching now and if you really wanna learn boxing cum to elite school tomorrow😉 he leaves she is very happy smiling 😳

There Raghav manages to reach the bus but not in time, bulldog just sits in it and it moves so he runs back and bumps into rangeela's auto 🤣 and asks for help, so rangeela tells him he will drop him but he should keep the Rs500 note ready😆 they leave

Coach reaches the Hostel and tells the guy/Caretaker that Raghav is never in his room and he goes to check, while Bonnie tells vishal celebrates that now raghav wnt be here in this school or room ever 😎

LMAO raghav is in bed and talking rubbish 🤣 *hes so cute* He's like why is it so dark if im late for boxing 🤣 is it solar eclipse 🤣 but haha coach sees his shoes and says "you forgot to take off your shoes" 🤣 he says next tym take ur shoes off 🤣

Wada bro and nicka bro cum and applause him while arjun tells him nt to do such things wta if he gets caught he says "raghav ko pakarna mushkil hi nahi impossible bhi nahi" 😕 🤣 then he adds if they caught him he wud say sorry wats the big😉

He remembers to Video call his GF😲😕 she says today is our anni we first PINGED eachother today 🤣 LMAO she brags abt school happenings blah blah and shes too highty tighty she hates gareebs, raghav remembers his fne is nt there so she says she'll get him a iphone from london, he acts like the connection broke and cuts her short 🤣

ARjun refuses to stay up all night bt finally agrees for one movie 😉

There gauti is watching the pics of Raghav from his fone, S\ia cums running and tells them about elite 😃 They laugh at her but she tells them she will even go there and open the doors if not she'll break the door 😉

Next day she's ready to go, shes looking for gher boxing gloves, finally mama tells her where they are she rushes out. but rangeela and gauti are trying to start the auto 🤣 she's annoyed she goes sayings he'll take a bus if she doesnt reach they're gona be dead 🤣 but finally gauti starts the auto and they leave.

In elite the princi is telling the teachers hopefully this will be a good change, while miss sen is telling arjun to make sure no trouble happens, he has his team on it 😉 while vishal says he will never let gareebs cum here. Bonnie changes the arrow on the scholarship test on the notice board, nikka and wada bro see it but they're not sure if he done it they decide to tell arjun.

Sia reaches elite, rangeela tells her not to go as they are very rich blah blah... but she says i made a mistake and this is the only way to fix it now 😊 she goes in.

she thinks in front is my new life and at the back my own ppl i dunno if this is right, am i not being selfish, she wonders if shes letting gauti and mamaji down for own needs, she wonders if her talent needs elite? she wonders if she can do anything with this school, will she have to leave with her shattered dreams or go ahead, she wonders if theres place for her in this school.

Precap: Vishal tells his gang to make sure everything from history to geography is changed but this gareeb shouldnt pass the test, while sia goes and tells her name to the lady taking the tests, then they show her running frm vishal and gang and she trips 🤔

SORRY GUYS SEEMS LIKE THE LAST BIt isnt uploaded anywhere so i'll check tomorrow again😉

Todays Episode: umm apart from Raghav's Wink and Sia's boxing there wasnt much, i liked the first two more, but im reli excited for the next episode😉 sia in elite 😃 and I reli love how Raghav and Sia compliment eachother with theer cuteness😳 hpe to see loads more of them soon😛

I'll be back next thursday if im nt kicked off this job 🤣 till then toodles everyone😳

Nadz
Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
waiting for part 3 to be uploaded 🤔
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey nadz 🤗   i don't think that u will be kicked yaar 
and awesome job with update.. 
where are u watching the epi yar?  

kiran102 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can someone plz post the links to todays episode
-DoAsInfinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey awesome job nadz👍🏼as expected from a coolbie😊
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesme job nadz =) i dnt think u wil be kickd out
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .ayesha.

Hey nadz 🤗   i don't think that u will be kicked yaar 

and awesome job with update.. 
where are u watching the epi yar?  

aww thnx a tonn 🤗 lol i hpe so 😆

i watched it on YT, Daily motion and desi tv forum.

i jst found a full link now 🤪

gona update!
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiran102

can someone plz post the links to todays episode

the Video uploader will upload when they are free 😃
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -DoAsInfinity-

hey awesome job nadz👍🏼as expected from a coolbie😊

aww soo sweet 🤗 thank u 😃