No Need for Veecha Adopting Mukta

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Why should Veecha adopt Mukta...everyone on UT are stupid Jogi or Bundela no one can figure out that it could be Tappu baby...let Rathore have an interaction with Ichcha and figure out Mukta is their baby, Rathore is the only guy in UT with brains, Veer is still brain dead after everything happened...let Ichcha give Mukta to Rathore and Taps to riase her since Tappu will not be able to have her own babies

When will CVS show Tappu taking on some responsibility instead of just getting all the sympathy wave...

I feel for Veecha kid will the kid get Veecha love or these stupid Veecha will keep running after Kanha and Mukta trying to be like Jogi

Does this mean that Mukta will live on Veecha daughter's uttaran all her life? Does this mean that all the people who support T now will support Veecha kid with the same logic?πŸ˜† Are they going to show that T's daughter will pay for her mother's sins. Why should a kid suffer for her mother's crimes.

Now it looks like tapasya's parants and her daughter are suffering for the sins which tapasya did...Great logic...tapasya is enjoying...
Rathore got brainsπŸ˜•πŸ˜† if he had anything naming brain then would he have allowed nani in his house πŸ˜‘ rest if cvs did that then according to them uttaran will end πŸ˜†as Tappu's character what will be her character then ..how will cvs drag her extremely pathetic good for nothing character πŸ˜•
Originally posted by sps0114

Why should Veecha adopt Mukta...I feel for Veecha kid will the kid get Veecha love or these stupid Veecha will keep running after Kanha and Mukta trying to be like Jogi

i'm also feeling bad for veecha baby. This iccha mata is such an irritating thing