Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
okay guys plzzz suppoort this is not easy at all. it is gonna be hard once again but still we have to do it we need you alll
cuteakshara thumbnail
we want bidaai season 2 back.. plz we really neeed bidaai 2 :)
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteakshara

we want bidaai season 2 back.. plz we really neeed bidaai 2 :)

you are right we need them back in bidaai 2 nothig is over we can get them back we willl succed inshallah ameen dear did you read Aanchal post sign both petitions as many times as we can email dkp this is the address [email protected] also email sp calll star plus dkp we need to show them that still bidaai has that fan following which can bring it back okay and be active here everyday we need to keep this fight and topic active until we get bidaai back with sara angad parul kinshuk inshallah ameen
cuteakshara thumbnail
😊 plz help us we want bidaai back..
lassie_bidaai thumbnail
Just loved the way you all have first written about bidaai.  and i will support u all in everyway. bidaai is also my favourite too and i love it too. and i missed it too. bidaai is a show that has won so many people's heart and it is not a show only but also it does give morals that we can learn from it too.so wish bidaai comes back again as we all miss it.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: lassie_bidaai

Just loved the way you all have first written about bidaai.  and i will support u all in everyway. bidaai is also my favourite too and i love it too. and i missed it too. bidaai is a show that has won so many people's heart and it is not a show only but also it does give morals that we can learn from it too.so wish bidaai comes back again as we all miss it.

so true bidaai is great show and we will make it back no matter what please sign the petitions 20 to 30 signatures everyday by each person not only that but also bomabard them with emails spam star plus star player wall also calll plzzz calll
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
realy need bidaai back with our hottest jodi sangad and kinrul
really missing them
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidzlovekinrul

realy need bidaai back with our hottest jodi sangad and kinrul
really missing them

so true nidz we need foursome back keeep signign the petition mod will sent to sp dkp send feedbacks write on sbb wall email and calll
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kinny11

New twist in this
Kinshuk Sara have been jeeja saali
Saali tho adhi gharwali hoti hai 😉
Let's make Sara puri gharwali for kinshuk
It's boring to see same and many kinny and Sara fans will get to see them as a couple 😉

that'll surely happen. 🤢🤢🤢🤢😵
🤢
gulati10 thumbnail
After seeing kinshuk with neha it would be great to see Sara and kinshuk they would suit better as a young more talented couple