Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gulati10

After seeing kinshuk with neha it would be great to see Sara and kinshuk they would suit better as a young more talented couple

hey r u mad😲 this post is only for bidaai and our kinrul an sangdad 😳not for ur talented young couple πŸ˜›πŸ˜›get out frm here😑 go and create a topic  for ur youg talented couplesπŸ˜›btw is kinny and neha looks like a couple πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£nice joke🀣
πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

After seeing kinshuk with neha it would be great to see Sara and kinshuk they would suit better as a young more talented couple

okay you are kinha fan or kinshuk sara fan good i dont care but dont post on this topic this is oiur topic you can create your topic about your coulple but kindly dont post here
dany89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Aanchal you are right,i am a fan of Choti Bahu and after 3 months we have it again on screen our serial,we fight very hard and we get the show back!This is what will hapeen to Bidaai too.I am sure because here in Romania I watch this show and i love it very much!We are truly fans of this awesome serial Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai!😊
snowflake. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Danadany

Yes Aanchal you are right,i am a fan of Choti Bahu and after 3 months we have it again on screen our serial,we fight very hard and we get the show back!This is what will hapeen to Bidaai too.I am sure because here in Romania I watch this show and i love it very much!We are truly fans of this awesome serial Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai!😊

yeah i know... Even choti bahu was a hit on zee so its back...
We need to work for this one too πŸ˜Š
snowflake. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidzlovekinrul

GREAT POST πŸ‘ MISSING BIDAAI KINRUL AND SANGAD😭 I REALY LOVE THIS SEARIAL ESPECIALLY  ALL THE RAGVIR SCENESπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ THEY R SO CUTE TOGETHER 😊.REALLY RANVIR LOOKA SO HOOOTπŸ˜‰ AND RAGINI LOOK SO CUTE πŸ˜³  LOVE THEM BOTH😳😳😳
Kinshuk mahajan and Parul chauhan: This evergreen jodi is definitely the red hot on screen jodi no 1 in our list. kinrul
is the hottest on screen couple even today  This electrifying pair
i think i was over reacting ...bt that was not my fault
that was all bcz of my love for kinrul and all the pre leap cast of bidaai
i mean old cast of bidaai was just like part of our family
i knw im not te only one who is hurt by te leap
want my kinrul and sangad back asap

Same here... Basically SaGini Fan πŸ˜‰ but need whole preleap cast back anyhow.. πŸ˜Š
snowflake. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lassie_bidaai

Just loved the way you all have first written about bidaai.  and i will support u all in everyway. bidaai is also my favourite too and i love it too. and i missed it too. bidaai is a show that has won so many people's heart and it is not a show only but also it does give morals that we can learn from it too.so wish bidaai comes back again as we all miss it.

Thanks dear... I have created this topic on request of a friend.. Now group moderators will soon tell us what to do.. πŸ˜Š
snowflake. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinny11

New twist in this
Kinshuk Sara have been jeeja saali
Saali tho adhi gharwali hoti hai πŸ˜‰
Let's make Sara puri gharwali for kinshuk
It's boring to see same and many kinny and Sara fans will get to see them as a couple πŸ˜‰

Hello πŸ˜›

are yaar this topic is specially for pre - leap cast.. I appreciate your thoughts but this isnt place to discuss this.. I hope you dont think am rude to you.. Its just because we need a topic for initial cast and your reply is something opposite to the topic πŸ˜Š
snowflake. thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

that'll surely happen. 😡
🀒

Hi,
Keep the topic alive.. We need people to join this so for that topic should be in first page only..

Thanks πŸ˜Š
snowflake. thumbnail

Hello,
You arent wrong... But the thing is this topic is for foursome.. so please help us to get them back and their is a topic for SaKin as a couple so post their regarding your wish to see them together..
Thanks πŸ˜Š
snowflake. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

very nice post .

Thanks..
Need your help to keep topic alive so that we can get them back once again..
Please help.. πŸ˜Š