Bidaai Sequel is Needed!! [Must See..] - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kinny11

Kinshuk is done with lover boy role
Some one suggested he and Sara look good as brother sister and parul and Sara are good as sisters so kinshuk can be venu bhiyya for Sara and parul for the bidaaii needed then it πŸ˜‰

Exchange offer... This time no sisterly bond.. make it a bro sis bond... and angad -parul too bro sis... they come together in same family after marriage and devrani - jethani bond between sagini... etccc 

Great idea πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

I need people who can help us in our Mission to bring Bidaai 2 on Star Plus with the original cast..
I will write everyone who is ready in this block so as to contact them whenever we need help from your side..

See people its never easy to win a battle but what is more worse is to give up without fighting... So please post in this thread or like this post to start working towards our Mission πŸ‘πŸΌ

****************************************************************************************************************

****************************************************************************************************************

List : 

_Aanchal_ πŸ˜‰

i am with you Aanchal add my name in
Originally posted by cuteakshara

we want bidaai season 2 back.. plz we really neeed bidaai 2 :)

Ya dear..
keep posting in this thread ... we need to keep it alive for our mission..
Thanks
Originally posted by shaazi

great post...bidaai need to come back and that too with foursome only

kepp the topic alive ..
Thanks😊
Originally posted by yanks28

Hi Aanchal.

The push to get Bidaai back has been on for about a year now...trust me it has never stopped...and when it comes to bringing it back, most foursome fans are united and put aside KinRul and Sangad for the sake of Bidaai 2. There was an article on telllyy tadkaa about Bidaai 2 and it got 1000 comments or more...petitions have been done...a few of my friends and I used to send 50 emails each to DKP and SP every night for 3 months to bring it back...but unfortunately no hints or signs have been given.

Most sequels return within a year of the first season's closure...but with Bidaai, Rajan Shahi keeps saying "IF" I make it...3/4 of the foursome is free...and I'm sure Sara would leave RMJ for Bidaai 2 as well...but the powers that be need to go for it...I think they know fans want it...if they don't, they're fools...

Yeah you're right, those other shows did come back...maybe Bidaai will be back too. I am willing to put in some time...and so are my friends...even though I'm in the most hectic part of my studies right now...sometimes I feel like Bidaai will be back regardless of if we want it or not...sometimes I feel like there's no plan for it at all...

You see, Rajan Shahi has like 4 shows at the moment...he's bringing one new show after another, but where's Bidaai??? It's alarming that he has left this hanging. When Bidaai ended, he said in a few interviews that it needs to come back within the right period of time, before fan interest dwindles...

I don't know if you know this...but on Facebook...Bidaai has a huge following of Romanian fans. Bidaai is showing on National TV in Romania...and those people are madly in love with it and dedicated...even they want a season 2...for them Bidaai is still on air...they know the leap is coming and characters will die and so on...

What I'm trying to say here is...all what you said is well and good...but someone, Star Plus of Rajan Shahi, needs to give a FRESH statement about Bidaai...because right now it feels like we're living on false hopes...we're doing this and that but Rajan Ji is bringing some random shows...Star Plus is too...Bidaai was the flagship show on Star Plus, don't THEY want it back? The foursome are huge stars individually...SP should want them all together within the parivaar...but...I'm sorry but the signs are very negative for any fan who needs motivation to ask for Bidaai 2.

Yaar sahi baat hai... but ab to kuch hona hi chaiye..
Kinshuk, Angad and Parul are free.. is se better time kya ho sakta hai atleast project declare karne ka.. πŸ˜­
I really want bidaai2 with our kinrul and sangad. we need bidaai2 with our kinrul and sangad!!! if bidaai2 is comming we ONLY WANT IT WITH KINRUL AND SANGAD!!! 
Originally posted by bidaai_bidaai

I really want bidaai2 with our kinrul and sangad. we need bidaai2 with our kinrul and sangad!!! if bidaai2 is comming we ONLY WANT IT WITH KINRUL AND SANGAD!!! 

thanks dear welcome in our fight
Originally posted by bidaai_bidaai

Great to see you here πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mumusika93

Ya.. we are fighting for the same πŸ˜Š