Pavitra Rishta September 8 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful job once more Bhalla! Thanks! How are classes going?
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely Update Bhalla ๐Ÿ˜›
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

Wonderful job once more Bhalla! Thanks! How are classes going?

Hi Sharon Di๐Ÿ˜Š

I am doing fine. Classes are going pretty good, I really miss coming on the forum regularly๐Ÿ˜ญ How are things for you Sharon Di?๐Ÿ˜Š

Nice job Sharon Di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 1071 posts already, it sounds like it was yesterday when you become Goldie. At this rate, you will definitely bypass me very soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
OLGNES thumbnail
thanks for the update...
jubi thumbnail

hi everyone, i always read the updates but m so distubed, y does archana hav to bend to everyone even if its not her fault? is this how ladies should think? doesnt she think about herself at all? i m sorry if i have said somthink to offend anyone here.
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhallarox

Hi Sharon Di๐Ÿ˜Š

I am doing fine. Classes are going pretty good, I really miss coming on the forum regularly๐Ÿ˜ญ How are things for you Sharon Di?๐Ÿ˜Š

Nice job Sharon Di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 1071 posts already, it sounds like it was yesterday when you become Goldie. At this rate, you will definitely bypass me very soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Bhalla,
Happy to hear all is well at college. Keep it up!๐Ÿ‘ I am doing just fine, Bhalla.
I know how you feel about not being able to visit the forum frequently. It is like a family here, and when you don't see your family often, you miss them alot. I'm happy though that you do the updates, as that gives us an opportunity to chat with you, and vice versa.

I loved what you said about the number of posts I've reached since becoming a goldie ๐Ÿ˜†
Yes, I have progressed quite quickly (became a goldie on Monday). I don't think that I will ever catch up to you Bhalla. You have nothing to worry about in that regard!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Bhalla. Hope the track is not going to be where Manav funds the house for Vandita & family, then she gets kicked out by Ajit as the house is on his name. It s good to see that karma is catching up with Vinod & Manjusha. I would love to see Dharmesh get what he deserves soon.