Yrkkh-written update 8th sep 2011

NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Starts with naitik comes saying i did all the arrangements so lovingly but akshi docent have time now Rb comes n says there is a happy news that vish call n told that the land that they looked 4 d school was finalized n they will come tomorrow to talk about it .Girja comes n says that tea is ready but naitik says he is not in a mood to drink tea n he will sit outside Rb says that's a good idea n says girja to bring the tea out

Anshu comes n asks permission to join gym but kaka says first finish exams n then see

Akshi comes out sawing n says it's nice to have tea out n akshi sees naitik walking side to side n goes near him n says that is this nice which Bm has started sowing n im trying to finish it i I'm not used but maa taught (naitik is show not happy throughout) while continuing sowing she asks u were supposed to show mw something? he sees Rj n girja bring tea n says tea is brought n goes n sits rj offers snacks to naitik but he refuse but Rj says it was specially made 4 naitik he looks @ akshi but she is busy with sowing n she asks to sow  a flower from Rj naitik refuses tea n says he will go n meet his friends n come akshara too agrees n he leaves while leaving naitik thinks that she docent have  time 4 me Rb says Rj that vish is coming tomorrow to talk about the school

shaurya tease anshu as he is jogging

Naitik meets mohith n complains that akshi don't hv time 4 him n he say try to understand akshi's situation

The gas cylinder is over n there is no place to get a new onw @ last payal comes 4 akshi's help

Naitik comes home n while changing brakes the button akshi fixes it n while fixing she talks about the stitching naitik gets irritated n asks if she has finished n goes to the wardrobe n removes a tshirt n is about to go when akshi hold his hand n stops him she questions him about his behavior he complains that she don't have time 4 him  akshi says she was with maa as she feels alone hear n Bm was board in a her room n she gave company to her .naitik is not ready to listen he takes the t-shirt n goes to change

@ The dinner table akshi comes n she is stitching there too naitik is not in a mood to have dinner he leaves the table Rj says akshi to eat properly  

Naitik is searching about swinging mood during pregnancy n akshara comes and takes a saree from the wardrobe n goes to change  again she comes n takes another one naitik is confused n again she comes n takes another one n goes naitik says to himself that im the one who is angry with her y is she not talking akshara brings all the sarees n puts on the bed n goes n sits in front of the mirror naitik says sorry I should hv understand ur situation while akshara is having tears in her eyes epi ends on the sad face

No precap

Sorry 4 any spelling or grammar mistake I posted it bec there wasn't a update but if it's not a problem I can update on Thursdays 

Edited by nishi755 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Divya_ thumbnail

Thnx Nishi 4 d update... 😊

kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nishi for the update...
there was no precap
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kingini_aardra

thanks nishi for the update...
there was no precap

thanks arrdra i thought i missed the precap while changing channels 
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishi755

thanks arrdra i thought i missed the precap while changing channels 

u r welcome..
Abommi thumbnail

thanks yaar for the update...

pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks   nishi  for  the  update...another  bakwas  episode ðŸ¤¢
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks nishi for the update😊. akshi is too excited and immature sometimes don't know how to balance her family life. 😉
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update nishi...
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

I can understand akshi's situation.
not many would agree to akshi's position but I am with her

(right divi?)