!! Gaurav Khanna ke saath Jeele Ye Pal !! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Did Gaurav say he wanted to go to spain???

acha hai europe mein he ghoomein 😉
Made By  zarqam

Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago

Finally took a detailed look at the first page...this weekend has been crazy in RL...so hardly had any time to look at things!

Great job Hina...and thanks Zaara for the caps! 😛
Hi everyone!!!🤗So great to see everyone together!!! I am so excited!!! Lovvveee GK and Sania!!! But I am extremely unhappy with the half-an-hour airing time 😔..so less of GK!!! But woh hain na that's what matters!
The Girl Sania Is So Lucky Gauravians...Kash Sania Ki Jagah Tania Hoti☺️
You know what!!! I got called to college for vocal music auditions and a stupid case- briefing session yesterday and I came back at NINE THIRTY😭Can u believe it! I missed the very first episode! And today there was so less of him!!! Can anyone help me find the video update of Saturday's epi!!! I believe there was an introduction too, which I missed!
Tanya!!! Yeah, you were so close!!! Just missed by one position in the English alphabet!!!😆
Originally posted by GauravsDbest

Tanya!!! Yeah, you were so close!!! Just missed by one position in the English alphabet!!!😆

Ya Dear...
Originally posted by GauravsDbest

You know what!!! I got called to college for vocal music auditions and a stupid case- briefing session yesterday and I came back at NINE THIRTY😭Can u believe it! I missed the very first episode! And today there was so less of him!!! Can anyone help me find the video update of Saturday's epi!!! I believe there was an introduction too, which I missed!

will post the links soon
Part 1 : 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEaR29vEtSg[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2 : 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC67JA-TaUQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago