Fri Sept 9th Thendral Update

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Ranu for lovely and super fast update!😃

Good the Dhosham pariharam was immediately crushed by TA👏.

This GW is a total disgrace to "Womenhood" and "Motherhood" 🤢😡.

Thulasi can't discuss this matter after TA finishes his dinner??🥱. Not happy with her bahaviour. What ever she spoke is correct but not the right time to talk😕.

Let this GW miscalculate what ever TA talks and pottufy sand in her head😛.

Next week torture is going to be how GW will prevent Thulasi from writing the exam ... Still how many days will this torture continue? It is better to bring the Psycho soon and give a twist and finish off this track.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update plus comments Ranu!!!😃

6 min worth of Anand scene is needed?😡...Grrr its not even funny but irritating😡...please dont show him for next few weeks...i can even watch Darman's scene but not Anand's mokkai🤢.

I can already update GW's next moves in upcoming episodes🤢...her next main job will be calling her psycho DIL😡...she will tell TA fought with Thulasi so he hate her...TA stayed silent when she scolded Thulasi so he hate her...Hospital ward la our psycho will suthufy 100 times and will jump till hospital foundation shakes...then psycho will say a super dialog...my avar is mine and soon he will chase Thulasi nu🤢 ...beside jokes, Can someone please put a huge rock on GW;s head🤢.
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja for the update😊.Sathan vetham otha arambichachu😉…Disgusting creature GW is listening to everything.😡 T&T have no privacy and are treated like helpless people. What is the purpose of T&t being with GW.😕

To end charu's track is it?❓ Any way thuls confidence has increased tremendously and it is clear that she will achieve her goal in future. 😊

She has also learnt to adapt to the circumstances which will also help her to win in the future. As usual shymala scenes are filler episode to bring some laughter for us.😉
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was very fast ranu, thanks and yr title abt "Apparent" success  -very very appropriate...

TT's scenes even when they fight are too good..if only not spoiled by GW it wud hv been nice to see T making it up and getting TA to eat properly---Acutally it looked like TA was shouting at and taking out his anger on Puvi n Sudha more than shouting at T...GW like dharman, another opportunist to the core,had to just come to take advantage and say a few more gutter words--Really TA, am sure this is what u wanted to avoid really--puvi at  shop and GW at home--really no need to guess who is having the dosham--temple trip really due not because of T but really as earlier said by the priest,,TA's chart- a big dosham in the form of GW who manifest at times as SQ...

next week or so may be GW's plan against T's studies...so right of TA to correctly judge GW as worse than Vel...T's look at TA when she tells him have dinner n come , am going upstairs--real good...Thought today TA really needed T to pacify him actually---

this GW appu shud be a real huge one...worse than Vel actually..all this needs that big big cut for her from her own children--waiting for that..even C's nose cut seems secondary now...

Anand needs to think of TT as sami to get anywhere i think...the best prt of that scene was his parents coming n taking away shyamala...

Last time in vel's track it as all the way to court after public humiliation...this time i am waiting to see the build up to close in on this C/GW track...it shud be interesting..but nice to see T's reaction in all this-- from patience to telling her mind to telling GW that she will take care to the final glare--well-done and ably comlimented by TA's shouting and looks..!!!

p.s. Ranuja, the picture of the friends--super!!!
Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super update Ranuja!!  Interesting title.

Anand/Shymala scenes took up a lot of time.  The BGM however does make the atmosphere lighter and funner.

Tulasi should not have asked Tamil right away about work.  Tamil is probably tired and frusterated.  But at the same time Tamil did not have to be so rude.  And GW was listening to everything too...

The TT fight...I dont know what to say...Mr. K. is showing TT in ways we do not want.

Bazari is such a fake lady.  Her apology and nonsense talk was annoying when she yelled at Tulasi and Tamil is just there.  But what I liked was Tulasi totally ignoring this lady.

Doham talk again now...as long as Tulasi's education doesn't get messed up I will be happy.

Overall this week was not too great...I think we will have to see more of this again next week.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update and comments.  Another drab episode! The serial is stagnating and becoming repetitive and high on yawn factor. If the single point agenda is to make Thulz cry and undergo torture, at least it should be watchable.

TA, tired and frustrated after hard [bad] day's work, has come home angry and on edge. T should have known better. What is need for T to nag TA @ the dining table as he about to break bread? T has broached issues related to work @ worst possible time.

T trying to be pre-judge TA's action w.r.t flirt customer is wrong. T was correct on the count of TA's harsh behavior'...but appalling when she said "some customers will be that way" condoning the incident as though it's no big deal. Will she tolerate is someone made a pass her @ or made insensitive remarks towards her...shirking it of as its part of the game.  One understand T's situation'.both their lives are @ cross roads and she wants TA be patient and stay out trouble @ work until they can pay off their dues ...but T believing and siding with PA/S is hurting TA's ego.  

TA seems to be loose cannon. How can he expect PA to give him free run in managing the shop from day one considering that he has zero experience in retail business? TA's track record @ previous stints is checkered and has been sloppy many times. TA seems to attitude problem in learning the craft from NS ...forgetting that he is understudy and needs to prove his worth.

It is laughable when GW talk about her 'pasam' for TA. TA was good he when put his foot down said no to GW proposal of T'n'TA going to temple next day. GW's plan of stalling T education is going to bite dust...MM, wife and their ilk have tried this several times over and have failed miserably Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Ranuja for the nice update..

First part as usual mokkai...!!

I feel both T&T has their mistake on to their part.. Thulasi even though asking TA was right, the time situation was bad..TA to his part...I understand he is tired and frustrated.. He shouting back to Thulasi can also be somehow justified.. But When GW is shouting at her and Thulasi is seeking his side of  support from her looks, to her in front of GW.. That thing. TA could have supported knowing his mother's nature.. !!  I think by now Thulasi would have completely understood that she should not fight or argue with TA in front of this GW who is just waiting for these kind of situations..!!

GW feeding TA..  I think TA is just trying to escape from GW as she was forcing too much,, Cos I think he mentioned many times about the droham which his mom and sister did..!! I don't think he has forgot everything..  In such case Thulasi may even forget such things but not TA.. cos she was the one who changed TA's mind after the court scene..!! At the same time GW thinks her side of success..and give more hopes to Charu..!! Somehow GW will be the major reason for Charu to become more pshyco..!!

Lets see what are the tortures left behind for Thulasi and even for us..!! hoping for a promo...
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
geecee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't like it at all when Tamizh's mother character comes on screen --- 😡--- every word, every gesture or action she finds fault with Tulasi . And her words spread so much negativity around, that even while watching, can feel uncomfortable . She talks with so much ill-will and vengeance, sometimes little scary also that she may spoil Tamizh & Tulasi's sweet and understanding life.

But that lady is an excellent actress -👏- her face shows every nuance , every expression is good.

Ranu. thumbnail
Personally, I thought the fight between TA&T was no biggie. Their usual frustrations at each other which will work its way out. But the main point of it was to make GQ think she is winning and is making a permanent division between TA&T which completely 🤣 and 🤪 to me.

It's funny how GW is a complete joker and I am very happy TA played along with her drama increasing her joker confidence she will split them 😆

Like Tanu said, I'm sure next week, she will call her psycho soulmate to celebrate and romance over the phone. Charu will be so happy she will say TA is going be all hers soon and she will come asap nu 👏

All I can say come on Charu, come quick and join your Athai and tell TA how you can understand him and be a better wife than Thulasi, then you can hear TA's response to you and ur athai's super plan 😈