Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tinu.jindal

guys
can anyone tell me how to watch the how live on internet.
plzz its relli urgent
like we have starplayer for star shows , so have we hav any playr for sony too

Nopes we dont have and u have to google sonly live TV and u will get many sites providing  u live TV =]
007jindal thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sunshine--

Nopes we dont have and u have to google sonly live TV and u will get many sites providing  u live TV =]

😭 oh no.
still thanks 4 help
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Guys! Ok so i joined IF a month ago and i accidently clicked get notification on email so now when i checked my email it filled with pages of IF so i deleted them all n on tge email i clicked no longer want notifications from IF but they STILL keep emailing me!

What can i do?
Thanks,
Meera
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaranKittu4eva

Hey Guys! Ok so i joined IF a month ago and i accidently clicked get notification on email so now when i checked my email it filled with pages of IF so i deleted them all n on tge email i clicked no longer want notifications from IF but they STILL keep emailing me!

What can i do?
Thanks,
Meera

Check ur settings again and u can do one more thing mark them as spam next time they will move into spam=]
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

What can i do?
Thanks,
Meera

hmmm ... i had a similar prob. wen i joined IF abt 2 yrs. ago..😆 its vry simple ... wen u get email notifications of replies theres also another option of unsubscribing to the notifications..just click on it ... it appears lyk dis  If you want to UNSUBSCRIBE to all email notification for Topic / Forum click on the link below : -

hope it helps 😊
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
@ sunshine: Where are the settings on IF so u mark them as spam in IF or gmail.
@ sweetbarbie: Yeah i did that earlier n UNSUBSCRIBED it like all indiaforums notifications n it says " You hv sucessfully unsubcribed yourself from all Indiaforum notifications. But i still get emails from them... So stupid!

Thanks for ur help anyways.
I'm just technically challenged... Lol.
shibz thumbnail

@ sweetbarbie: Yeah i did that earlier n UNSUBSCRIBED it like all indiaforums notifications n it says " You hv sucessfully unsubcribed yourself from all Indiaforum notifications. But i still get emails from them... So stupid!

did you check your settings here in i-f?
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Try going to my dashboard>>update profile>>Preferences and the make sure the 5th down where it says notify me by email when receive... And 8th down where it says notify ke if replies to posts are checked of as NO
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Thanks so much Komal!!! Yay I fixed it ur the BEST i never knew it was in dashboard!
Thanks shibz, sweetbarbie, and sunshine for all the help ;)
You guys r Rockstars!
Love,
Meera
ByteMe thumbnail
wait.. is this not an ekta show?
whose the producer?