Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ALl Discussion on Dhoop Kinare Here

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Reading the storyline of the show and seeing the promos (which I love BTW..❤️)...convinced and 100% sure that this show is a remake of the most splendid, eternal, evergreen and the best production to date.. DHOOP KINARE.👏👏

For those that have seen the original Pakistani serial, and have loved it...(and seen over and over again ..for n times) will know what I mean. 😍❤️

For those that have not seen it...well, if Rajan Shahi can do justisce to the original story and present it just as poignantly then we're all in for the treat of our lives. This is THE most sensitive love story ever told on TV.

Parallels on the characters in the show:
Dr Ahmer Ansari --> Dr. Ashutosh (Mohnish Behl)
Dr Zoya --> Dr Nidhi (Kritika)
Dr Sheena --> Dr. Mallika (Ruksar)
Anji --> Character played by Ishita
Dr. Irfan --> Character played by Prashant Chawla
Baba (Dr. Ansari's adopted father) and later to be relieved Zoya's grandfather --> Alok Nath
Dr Zoya's father --> Col. Yograj Sharma
Rifat Bi (Zoya's nanny) --> Chhote Sarkar

The title track of Dhoop Kinare was mindblowing. It was a Ghazal by Nayyara Noor (Poetry by Faiz Ahmed Faiz). It went as follows:

Raat youn dil mein teri, khoi hui yaad ayi,
Jaise veeranay mein, chupke se, bahar ajaye,
Jaise sehraon mein holay se chali, baad-e-naseem
Jaise beemar ko, bewaja, qarar ajaye

Link of one of the clips from the show with the title track:

The casting of Mohnish Behl and Kritika in the lead roles is awesome. I can actually picture Mohnish Behl in Dr. Ansari's role. He fits the bill perfectly.  I am so desperately awaiting to this ...

After Bade Acche Lagte Hain...Sony seems to have another winner up its sleeve.

So excited..
Edited by RaSia - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thanks for sharing...hope it does well😉

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i had heard a lot about Dhoop Kinarey. after learning that this show is inspired by it, i became even more excited. love the storyline and the promos r amazing-Kritika and Mohnish's pair seems to be so sweet and emotional. Really hope this show delivers to all the high expectations we have :) thanks for the post :)

the song used in the promos is also beautiful😳
Edited by Pranii - 12 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wel i heard a lots abt dhoop kinare n i hope KTLK wl reach d evry height of sucess as DK.
Promos are very promisng n we are al lukng 4ward 2 it.
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i already watching dhoop kinare frm youtube!! i'll finish with it b4 the show starts!!!
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for sharing..!! Dhoop Kinare seemed very popular..hope KTKL also gain that much success..:D
MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hope KTLK is as gud as DK..
heard loads bout DK.. hope Kritika can meet every1s expectations..
kavyasam thumbnail
sounds really interesting.   Kritz  will do complete justice so will Mohnish.  
waiting for it now. but it is so far away ,  still 3 more weeks to go. 
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
The chemistry between Kritika and Mohnish is already sizzling...just can't wait for the show to be on air...I have heard a lot about Dhoop Kinare and i am sure Rajan Sahi will do justice to this awsome storyline as well...
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly..it doesn't matter whose remake it is...it'll be interesting to see how they handle this one. DK was a pakistani show, but this one will be for a different audience. 
We believe in Kritika Kamra and we know she'll do UTMOST justice to her role. Monish is such an excellent actor, and there's no denying that both of them will create magic on screen...
I really liked them together in one frame...i've a feeling, we have a new Hit Jodi in the making..
All the Best to everybody in the Show..