Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

take ur time 4 wu but last part is somewat where akshi slightly thinks aboyt naitik😊
Thanks saru for the fantastic update.😊 Hope everybody was so irritated after watching today's dragging epi.😉 Rajasri wants her daughter to be happy always. Because of too much concern she is doing all this. She still does not know that she is creating a problem between naksh.And moreover she doesn't know about naitik character as he is too dependent on akshi and akshi's happiness.😊

Well they want the naksh's baby to be born as fit as a fiddle and healthy as naitik coz is their only son in singhniyas family. In this situation, akshi is in hot water, thinking of who to support? Should she support her hubby or her in-laws or her mom? Both sides are so caring and concerned about her health😕.

But she should understand naitik's feelings and the couples should spend quality time with each other😡. Whatever it may be.  In akshi's case she knows more about naitik than anyone else in her family🥱. Why can't she changes her attitude and understands his feelings and spend some time with him and enjoy her moments with him.😊

To the CV show something quite interesting and unique so that we can enjoy each and every bit of the serial. . I accept the fact that we should to listen to the elders for the first 3 months on what to eat and so on…but nowadays so many women are working is it possible to sit at home 24/7.😡

Thanks Saru... for the update... aaj kal to tumahri update ke sahare hi kam chal raha hai... me to itna torture nai dekh sakti baba... Tuesday se I am dependent on WU.

Killer congo aur uske Expression... katla karke hi chhodenge aisa lagta hai... ohhh GOD can't stand her... Hats off to Akshara's Dadi... jinhone ise itne salo saha... 😆😆
Fabulous update👏 for a crappy episode😡 Akshi ko aur ek bahana mil gaya. Bauji-ma ka separation to separate herself from her husband...😆 Naitik is probably left wondering, is she seeing someone?🤣
thanks Saru...😃
Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago
Saru thanks for the beautiful update...will watch the episode!!
Thanks Saru! So few husbands are so concerned for their wives and have the time also to spend with them at home like this with all the work pressures we have. Akshara should be grateful for Naitik and instead she's just taking him for granted and ignoring him totally. She always does this. Bachchey se pehle ye haal hai toh bachche ke baad kya hoga Bhagwan jaane.
Thanks for the update!! 
Thanku  saru  for   the  nice  update 😊 another   boring  episode 🤢  why  akshi   cant  see  naitik s  feelings? apni  maa  dukhi  hai   ...choti  bachi  hai  kya  saath  mein  beitke  baby sit  karne keliye...kyanatak  hai  baba  budhon  ki😡
Thanks  for   the  update Saru👏. i  saw  todays  episode  . and  read  everyone's  view  . mine  are  diffrent  then  other. i  gess  just  because  i  was  ones  in  that  situation😭. sandwich  between  oldies   and  hubby  . and  the  funny  thing  is  all   the  side  mayka  and  sasural  both  think  the  same  way . and  hubby  in  the  total  diffrent  world  and  dont  know  how  to  handel  both😕. and  some  time  think  why  cant  my  side  of  family  understand  me  and  the  other  side  is  hubby.   one  question  to  all  what  should   akshi  do  to  make  natik  happy? should  she  told  her  mom  to  dont  bud  in  or  should  she  said  to  bma  to  shutup. and  after  that  do  you  think  the  problem  will  solve? i  like  the  last  part. she  try  her  best  to  convince rj  but  no  use. and  left  alone  wondering  what  should  be  done. some  time  its  easy  to  advice  everyone  but  some  time  is  hard  to  follow. i  am    not  taking  anyones  side  so  everyone  dont  get  mad  at  me😆. i  trying  to  stay  away  from  this  problem😆  I  have  enuf  of  my  own  problems   in  dont  want  more  by  taking  ASKHI's  side😆. i  will  be  not doing  that . wait  till  they  pach up  and  then  be  happy😃.
thanks  saru  one  more  time. 😃
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago