Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aqsam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Keva yes dear Pakistan still makes wonderful Dramas,always love watching paki dramas.unforgettable dramas such as
Dhoop Kinare, Aablaapa,Mehndi,Barson baad,Kuch dil ne kaha,khuda aur mohabbat,Sawan,Sassi and many many more...:)
CANNOT thumbnail

Hello!

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
O.M.G this is already up and running...awesome creations everyone...keep em coming...using one :D thanku for the fab job you guys are doing...loved em all
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gorgeous creations.. keep 'em coming.. 😉
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Keva

Same pinch. I watched the drama again a few days ago as well. We all use to own cassettes of Dhoop Kinarey. I lived in Punjab(India), actually my parents still live there and during the 90s we all use to wait when will dad go to delhi to get more cassettes of the pakistani dramas. 😆 Ah the good old days of pakistani dramas. I have not watched pakistani dramas in a long time I guess I should catch up and see if they make such good dramas any longer or has the pakistani dramas become worse just like the shows of indian television?

Well same here again ...😆
 whenever we visited Pakistan on vacations we used to get cassettes of  different shows  ...we had quite a stock of these cassettes ..
Old shows were the best ,,but some recent ones r also good ..
Hav u seen Malaal , Vasl & Dastaan among the new ones ... they r very good ..
 I hav seen Vasl & Malaal & recently catching up on  Dastaan ..

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely and Gorgeous Work, Everyone! 👏
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Shabz - I watched Malaal just coz it was talked about a lot on the LTL forum and it was fantastic. I watched Dastaan too but I am a Sikh so the story was very difficult to accept. Hence, it was difficult to see a different perspective regarding the sikhs but still very difficult to accept it but the title song was fantastic. Vasl I have not heard of that one. I guess I should watch Vasl now.

@ aqsam - Wow thanks for the info. Wow you gave me a list of dramas. I guess I need to now find sometime and google these dramas and watch them.  Edited by Keva - 12 years ago
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Free 2 Use

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely Creations everyone! They are so beautiful! 
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lovely creations everyone...👍🏼 kuddos to u all..👏