Kayamath

I watched aakasame haddu

Murali28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
finally i watched our darling on 70mm screen...panchi luks very cute in few scenes...the dubbing is not suited much...

movie is average fare

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!! u watched it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ So tell us lil more abt d movie...I m soo excited n d reviews r got me even more excited πŸ˜›
On an average d movie got 3-3.5 stars which is quite awesome in itself considering d director, writer n actors all r new( except for Navdeep). Most of d critics hv appreciated Panchi's looks n acting in d movie n dats wat matters πŸ˜ƒ

so wats d story lyk πŸ˜‰ Narayana(Rajeev) is a bright engineering student(not lyk me πŸ˜†) belonging to a middle class n his educatn is funded by d princi n one day he sees Keerthi(our Panchi...who is also a beautiful engineering student...hehe lyk meπŸ˜† )n falls in luv wid her n den ignores his studies n do badly in collg...proposes keerthi but she refuses as she doesn't luv him also she doesn't lyk d fact dat he is neglecting his lyf...so in anger she tells go n die or sumthing lyk dat. Narayana takes it seriously n tries to commit suicide but is saved by Karthik(Navdeep) who works in an MNC. He listens to Narayan's luv story n den try to help him in getting his luv... he changes his attitude styling n all. Keerthi n Narayan both r doing der intenship program in d same company(lord nxt yr I too hv to do d same 🀒) so dey cross paths n Narayana asks Keerthi to 4give him n she do n den Karthik n Narayan both becomes gud frnd of Keerthi. But Keerthi n Karthik falls in luv 😳. it shows den dat d final xams r up n keerthi gives narayan a letter n tells him to open after d xamz n doesnot meet till d xams...after dat I dnt knw anything πŸ˜†lol I hv got all des frm d reviews πŸ˜† so dnt knw hw rite it is πŸ˜› Can u plzz tell us d FULL story 😳
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can u give full details pl...abt movie & chi's acting...everything...
prachimishra85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haan Haan Plzzz tell the full story and specially abt Panchi's character and the climax

❀️ Prachi
Murali28 thumbnail
our panchi's entrance is terific...she luks absolutly brilliant ...

the story is abt (NARAYANA)rajeev saluri is a topper in studies fell in love wid KEERTHI(panchi)...she neglects and hates him...one day she will say that go and die but i wont love you...thn rajeev decides to die...so he take pills in beer ...thn he met wid another hero of the film KARTHIK(NAVADEEP)....thn rajeev tel wat happnd to him why he want to die..navdeep decides to help rajeev...he show keerthi (PanchI) to navadeep...he tell few tricks to rajeev and pnchi becom fnd with rajeev..
Wwith the inspiration of panchi she rajeev again concentrates in life and studies...and story turns that navadeep and panchi already married.    y navadeep agreed to help rajeev is he identifies himself in rajeev...coz he wasted his career .rajeev is brilliant student he must not waste his time and carrer thats y they both want to guide rajeev in this way...when rajeev knows everything abt navadeep and panchi shocked rajeev wants to die again...

wheather he dies or not u hav to watch it in theatres

panchi gives on bday greeting to rajeev tells to open in his birthday he  opens and he relaizes that they both helped me for my career/nopt spoling future for love...

sry i was in hurry if any mistake dnt mind

n
Murali28 thumbnail
panchi is very gud in few scenes ..but the dubbing doest suit panchi...movie is little bit dragged in the second half..twist is ok ...one can easily say that wat will happn next...in the 1st hour wen rajeev is narrating story ..karthik glimps is show few times

Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx dear ...thank u so much... :)
πŸ€—
Congratulations on watching that rubbishy film hope it satisfied your equally rubbish movie taste buds...
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _ishaara_

Congratulations on watching that rubbishy film hope it satisfied your equally rubbish movie taste buds...

honestly, hun you need to get a life..like im literally laughing at you here for even posting in this topic..and others will too...your clearly and simply PATHETIC 🀣 grow up, yeah?
Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Jessuu

honestly, hun you need to get a life..like im literally laughing at you here for even posting in this topic..and others will too...your clearly and simply PATHETIC 🀣 grow up, yeah?

LMAO 🀣🀣 well jst nw I posted @ PFC dat dis day is getting better n better n indeed it is 🀣 First d very good reviews den amazing pics of chi n den had a phn conversatn wid D MAN himself n now a laugh feast 🀣🀣 Awww hun thanx for coming back to IF( had u ever left) n giving us all a laughing treat πŸ€—
Aww u wer also waiting for panchi's movie to release πŸ˜› seriously u jst came here to bash Panchi n us 🀣🀣 dats quite grown up πŸ˜‰
P.s. as much I njoyed reading ur posts now it made me quite sad not ur post but ur situatn u came to IF jst to bash us n Panchi...really 😲 okay we like Panchi n u dnt big deal... making such post will not make neither us luk bad nor Panchi...n she will not quit acting n we will not quit luving n praising her...wid d bashing u r making  a mock of urself n ur upbringing  in a public forum.
Sweetie take my advice der r better things in lyf or even in IF dan making such posts n hating ppl who dnt knw u personally n even u dnt knw dem personally...it will make ppl wonder wat kind of person u n ur surronding ppl r which is not gud.
If u want to get banned PM d Modz to delete ur previous posts
😊