Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
how the voting is counted...if the show is shot earlier?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlldBest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The result part is shot after the results are calculated from the votes that IGT team get from the viewers.
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AlldBest

The result part is shot after the results are calculated from the votes that IGT team get from the viewers.

u mean result part is shot later (after next episode performances)?
AlldBest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

u mean result part is shot later (after next episode performances)?

The result part is always shown in the beginning so that part is shot separately after the result of the votes.

Like for example on Friday -Saturday there are QF, so they must have shot for both the episodes 4-5 days back.

So the ones who are selected from Friday's QF and moved to SF after the voting result will be revealed on next episode ie on Sat, that part is short afterward and then they merged with Saturday's QF

I had asked this on official FB page of IGT, and admin of the page only replied to me.

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AlldBest

The result part is always shown in the beginning so that part is shot separately after the result of the votes.

Like for example on Friday -Saturday there are QF, so they must have shot for both the episodes 4-5 days back.

So the ones who are selected from Friday's QF and moved to SF after the voting result will be revealed on next episode ie on Sat, that part is short afterward and then they merged with Saturday's QF

I had asked this on official FB page of IGT, and admin of the page only replied to me.

ok thnx😊
and they wear same clothes again for shooting😆