Kuch Toh... was a great experience: Sukanya

shrutireddygr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Sukanya Purkayastha rose to fame with her hit number Kaisi Hai Ye Udaasi from the film Karthik Calling Karthik.

A soul-stirring duet, Sukanya feels "that was the most wonderful moment of my life, recording for Kaisi Hai Ye Udaasi". Besides that Sukanya has also lent her voice along for ad jingles, including high-profile brands like Nakshatra and Future Generali.

Right now Sukanya is busy with her TV assignments, the latest being the promo song for the upcoming serial 'Kuch Toh Log Kahenge' which will be soon aired on Sony TV. The music director is Abhishek Arora and the director of the serial is Gajraj Rao.

"Abhishek was looking for a singer who has a soulful, rustic voice and therefore approached me. It was a great experience recording the track as Abhishek gave me the freedom to not only work around the melody but also practice it to its perfection," says Sukanya, who's trying to make a mark in Bollywood.

SOURCE: http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-08-30/tv/29944755_1_soul-voice-music-director

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for sharing...

looking forward for complete song if any😳😆
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing😊
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thnx 4 sharing...
d promo song is really nice luking forward to hear d full version of it
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing :)
just love the song, hope we get the longer version and other original tunes in the show :)
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the song was thefirst thing which tempted me to see the complete promo n to tell you the promo with this tune is totally capturing..love it n i jst see the same add again n again jst to listen this awesome track..
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanxxx 4 sharing d news!!