Kritika and Mohnish as a jodi :)

Posted: 12 years ago
Seeing the second promo, I hope that this show will be hatke and something that we have never seen before... i have been waiting for this show since forever but there is still a long wait... i have a question though, will this show be coming on mon-fri or mon-thurs like all other sony shows? i hope its mon-fri so we get another day of entertainment <3

about their jodi i am really excited but i hope that they would be have takraar along with pyaar... as we all know that they will have a raaz that they are unaware of when they fall in love... i hope that this will be another show that i never forget just like kitni mohabbat hai. Kitni mohabbat hai was one of the best things that had ever aired on tv... karan and kritika's chemistry was just awesome and i hope that even with a major age gap kritika and mohnish's chemistry will be as rocking :)
Please comment and tell me your ideas :)

XOXOXOX - Isha 
I am not sure about mon to friday but this week we can see they filled 8 to 9 slot with CID so we can get it on friday too😊

when i first saw the promo ...i was shocked but when i read the story line...it sounded very promising...with Kritika n Mohnish being good actors👏...having lot of hopes wtih this jodi...😳
how do i join the forum for this serial?
Originally posted by ishakumar

how do i join the forum for this serial?
i already answered this in help desk...

be active n make meaningful posts...

u r already part of this forum😳
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

i already answered this in help desk...

be active n make meaningful posts...

u r already part of this forum😳
yes but when i go to my forums it only shows Kitni Mohabbat Hai Season 2 
i don't think so dat Kritika & Mohnish jodi will rock,yaaa show will b the rocking one,but iss jodi ka koi granty nehi hai ...Kritz looking awsome in d second promo but still i miss there King K,KaranKritika is d best jodi forever,so i can't with this new jodi,sorry!!!!
yeah d shw s promising..
i am nt having anu prb wth mohnish n kittu whch means i 'll be fee frm nite mares i used to have ath the tym of pyar ka bandhan ;-)

Originally posted by ishakumar

yes but when i go to my forums it only shows Kitni Mohabbat Hai Season 2 

dude

u opened kuch toh log kahenge forum then u will see the star at the left site of my forum 
u just click the star and then you recheck bye click the errow in my forum which showing downwards 
We all love Karan and Kritika but I am quite looking forward to Kritika and Mohnish as the chemistry is already sizzling..Me and Amna were discussing it the other day that even the age gap is not that prominent and Mohnish is brilliant at portraying soft romantic scenes...

I was watching Hum Sath Sath Hain and Mohnish was too good there..and now with two such powerful performers like Kritika and Mohnish the scene is all set for stupendous performance...just can't wait enough for 2nd of October
Edited by Anupa28 - 12 years ago
Kitani...was definitely the best... n it had much more than just chemistry...lovely story line n cast.. KTLK looks promising & i m not watching it for chemistry...hope the show is different :)