Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cyrax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

The Biblical gospels claim Jesus was a virgin. There are non biblical and condemned gospels that offer different accounts of Jesus. I never knew Jesus, so I can't say for sure.

And that my friend is the non blasphemous, yet truthful answer.

neither does kenneth.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjuY5TgC-Wc[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by cyrax - 12 years ago

The Biblical gospels claim Jesus was a virgin. There are non biblical and condemned gospels that offer different accounts of Jesus. I never knew Jesus, so I can't say for sure.

And that my friend is the non blasphemous, yet truthful answer.

the guy hung around with 12 dudes... what are we to make of this?
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

To say Jesus was an Alien may not to too far from the truth in that often advanced "Alien" spirits can enter a Human Body.
I believe there are millions like that out there.

An amusing write up about "Aliens in the Bible"

Quote:

What about Jesus Christ ? Was he a hybrid between alien and a human ? Since his mother Maria was a virgin, the only logical explanation can be that she was abducted by  aliens, The holy spirit came to her as light, and she was taken aboard an alien vessel. She has been injected with an alien sperm in order to create a great human being - Jesus Christ, half man, half alien. That would also explain his extraordinary spiritual development and his supernatural powers. We all may have those, it just needs to be unlocked. What if the aliens (God) purposely blocked it, so we can not harm each other.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: CunningLinguist

the guy hung around with 12 dudes... what are we to make of this?

Don't even get me started. I would be stoned for blasphemy. Somethings in the Bible really make you wonder. Although, I could share blasphemy committed by others. Have you read the Amazing Bible Reviews? 😆

"For those of you who don't know, this is God's second novel after the Old Testament. It's a marked improvement, in my opinion. He got rid of a lot of his previous angst and scorn, and has really begun to show some of the maturity present in his later works. He's become a much more loving and kind God, and, noticeably, he doesn't throw nearly as many tantrums as he did in the first book.

That said, there is still vast room for improvement. Plot wise, there isn't really much suspense, and the story can be incredibly repetitive. In like four chapters, he just rewords the same basic story over and over again. To top that off, he puts those chapters one right after the other. Like we wouldn't notice! I like the whole Jesus character, but let's face it, the whole good guy martyr thing has been done before. There was no need to devote so much of the book to that guy.

If you're really looking for a good God read, check out the Koran or the Book of Mormon. They're much more polished. Plus, the storytelling in the Book of Mormon is wild. Some people say it goes too far and point to it as evidence that God's over the hill, but I beg to differ. Just read it. God's like a genius or something. I mean, magic spectacles! Tell me that isn't awesome. I don't know how he dreams up some of this crap."

"The first half of this novel includes a lot of gratuitous sex and violence, which is not necessarily a bad thing. But it then seems to degenerate into endless racism and sexism. The second half, while slightly more coherent, is plodding."

The first half of the book was pretty great. Full of action and sex. But the second half just seemed preachy. And the author decided to introduce a whole new character to the plot. And the epilogue was to complex and full of metaphor. But when he blew up those cities I was like "This is SO GOD DAMN COOL!"

All that an more: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0529064634/
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

To say Jesus was an Alien may not to too far from the truth in that often advanced "Alien" spirits can enter a Human Body.
I believe there are millions like that out there.

An amusing write up about "Aliens in the Bible"

Quote:

What about Jesus Christ ? Was he a hybrid between alien and a human ? Since his mother Maria was a virgin, the only logical explanation can be that she was abducted by  aliens, The holy spirit came to her as light, and she was taken aboard an alien vessel. She has been injected with an alien sperm in order to create a great human being - Jesus Christ, half man, half alien. That would also explain his extraordinary spiritual development and his supernatural powers. We all may have those, it just needs to be unlocked. What if the aliens (God) purposely blocked it, so we can not harm each other.

Was it that same alien vessel that  visited Kunti  and Madri ?
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jesus says to John, "Come forth and I shall give you eternal life"...John came in fifth...He won a toaster
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angie.4u

Was it that same alien vessel that  visited Kunti  and Madri ?

Ha ha, these guys have great imagination😆
God and miracles go together. we too experience many unbelievable things in our own lives.

Don't even get me started. I would be stoned for blasphemy. Somethings in the Bible really make you wonder. Although, I could share blasphemy committed by others. Have you read the Amazing Bible Reviews? 😆

All that an more: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0529064634/

🤣🤣... i had read some of the reviews a few weeks ago, damn hilarious!
cyrax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
phooey. I rejected another lame job .. night shift, paying 10 k.. damn I HAVE to write the bank exam I guess.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I liked shak better as well.

Keeping chat in chat here. 😆