Thank you so much for putting them all together ðŸ˜ƒ
Red_eyes thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for posting all da news about da show
aamir15 thumbnail
kuch to log kahenge is gonna be a blok buster show
i hope it shuld do well in trps as weell
though kritika is widely popular among youths i hope she is accepted by the all d age grps as awell
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys, thanks for the help, i'll be updating this on a weekly basis so i'll add those links this weekend
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Tanya Abrol in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge

Tanya Abrol in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge

Tanya Abrol to play a tough role in Sony TV's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge...

After making her big screen debut with the Badshah Shah Rukh Khan, the Chak De India girl Tanya Abrol made her small screen debut with Sony TV's Palampur Express. She made a disappearance from daily soaps after the show.

But Tanya is back on small screen with the next promising show on Sony TV, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, with Kritika Kamra and Mohnish Behl.

A source says, "Tanya plays the character called Phoolan who is a boxer and who has a family business of kidnapping people. But later on, with the changing circumstances, she takes up the job as a driving instructor after which she will fall in love with a servant who is diametrically opposite to her."

"The show basically deals with story of different people falling in love. Tanya plays the parallel lead in the show", adds the source.

An excited Tanya shares, "Yes I am back on small screen after Palampur Express and it feels like coming back home."

Kuch Toh Log Kahenge will go on air from 3rd October on Sony TV.

Reporter: Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author: Saranya Valsarajan

'Kuch Toh Log..' set to recreate 'Dhoop Kinare' magic on TV

Pakistani TV series "Dhoop Kinare" was the rage on both sides of the border during the 1980s and Sony is trying to cash in on the popularity of the hospital rommance with its new show " Kuch Toh Log Kahenge", an adaptation of the Rahat Kazmi and Marina Khan starrer.

The theme of "Kuch Toh Log Kahenge" is the same and so are the characters. While the role of Dr. Ahmer Ansari will be played by Mohnish Behl, TV actress Kritika Kamra will enact the role of Dr. Zoya. Kamlesh Pandey, who scripted "Rang De Basanti", is re-writing the script to strike a chord among audiences of both nations. He says the biggest challenge for the writer is to do justice to the characters and the story, which was originally scripted by Haseena Moin. "I feel writing for television is the biggest challenge for any writer.

And though I love TV so much, but off late, I was pained to see the kind of serials and reality shows that have flooded the small screen," Pandey told IANS. "When, I was offered to re-write this serial, I was in a fix. First, to adapt the storyline of a serial which has been appreciated so well is a task in itself. Secondly, to do justice to the original story of Haseenaji was the biggest challenge," he added. Promos of the show are already generating curiosity among people and Sneha Rajani of Sony Entertainment Television feels the show will help the channel to strengthen its position in the market.

"We are primarily focussing on fiction shows, but they have to be fresh and simple. So, after audiences accepted 'Bade Acche Laggte Hai' and 'Saas Bina Sasural', we wanted to further strengthen our position," said Rajani, Sony's senior executive vice president and business head. Set in a hospital, "Kuch Toh Log..." is a love story of two doctors from two different generations - Ashutosh (Mohnish), a 38-year-old surgeon is married to his duty and is a disciplinarian, while Nidhi Verma (Kritika) is a 24-year-old carefree, jovial, MBBS graduate. The show depicts how they get attracted to each other but are unable to express their feelings because of the huge age difference. The show premiers Oct 3.