Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ll~ll KTLK Media Galleria ll~ll - Page 8

kasak14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dandy1 thumbnail
Hi ,

Pls if sumbody can provide the longer version of the  background score of ... wooo hoo...each time Nidhi thinks about Dr Ashutosh or for the matter when Anji was trying to think back that is she really in love with Dr Ranganath,on the 1 st Feb'12 episode.

Thanks
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys - made a rohan&Nidhi vid

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54UFunuPVg8[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54UFunuPVg8

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Sidruuu 

Awww this VM is superrr cuteee <3333 It made me smile so wide :)))? As usual the editing & colouring r fab !!! Song is perfect <333 Love love the last part 'Rohan sirf mera hai ,aur mera hi rahega ' Haiyeee sooo cuteee :)) I love these 2 <333
Fattoom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hello All KTLK Fans ;) How R U All .. 
I'v Made A VM Of Kritika & Sharad .. The New ( AshNi )'s 1st VM 😃 I'v Made It Using Their Joint Interviews & Segments From IF & SBS .. On The Song Dil Ye Bekarar Kyun Hai From The Movie Players .. Hope U All Will Like It .. N Plzzz Do Comments 😊 The New AshNi ( Sharad & Kritika ) Rockzzz .. Love Them Sooo Much ❤️
Here Is The Link Of The Video Frm My Youtube Account .. **If U Have An Youtube Account , Then Plzzz Comment There Also & Like The Video Too .. N Dont Forget To Subscribe
 😊 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQceUw67Oa0&feature=g-upl&context=G2d99f30AUAAA
Edited by Ahlaweya - 12 years ago
sharmishtha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have been getting request for links to my earlier FFs. It is becoming difficult for even me to keep a list. So, I am making this post to keep a list here. I will edit the post and add links as I write more.

The next three are the variations of the above. So, it is recommended that you read DK first and then the next three.

In different setting than hospital (an academic institute) with age-gap romance

Back to the Hospital Setting

Enjoy
Love
Mish
😊

If you are a romantic at heart, like mature love stories and liked my FFs, you might also like my novel. Links in my signature. Do try to grab a copy and give me your feedback. 😛

Edited by sharmishtha02 - 11 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey All

Here are the links to my FFs on AshNi...

The first one has Lovestruck complete and Lost in Love, the sequel to it (Chapters 1 to 24)

LOVESTRUCK Completed; Lost in Love (Chapters 1 to 24)

This one has Lost in Love (Chapters 25 to 30) completed.

Lost in Love (Chapters 25 to 30)

Do read and comment on the thread!
Thank You!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I want to download BG tones bt how? Frm where?
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really nice page.Have to update. Really missed this page. 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
||FAN-FICTION ANNOUNCEMENT||

Heyaa All My "Kuch Toh Log Kahenge Family Forum Members"
Here is the LINK to my very 1st FF on AshNI after POST MARRIAGE TRACK, beautifully written with Romance,LOVE😳,Joy and Completeness and What You will find in my FF is that which is Not shown in Original Serial script,that scenes are here. So without delay,who wanna enjoy Love pls Go Through the Chapters-1 to 6 and will upload it soon.I had got Very Good response from members. LINK- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2978432

Regards ~Future Doc.dev~😳

AshNI POST MARRIAGE TRACK / KTLK FURTHER STORY