Suggestions for Discussions of the Week

Posted: 18 years ago
Okie, there's supposed to be a new DOTW up, but there isn't, because I have no idea what the topic should be.

So, if there's anything you're dying to discuss, please post here with the topic so I can create the official post. You'll get credit for thinking up the topic, of course.
some sugesstions:
will harry come back to school?
will harry die in the nxt book?
will mcgonnagle have a role in the next book?
is malfoy gonna change sides?
could harry be godric gryffindor's heir?
could neville or luna or any other minor characters have a greater role?
or sumthing bout the horcruxs?

i kno these r kinda lame but its all i could think of. 😳
what about FAWKES SUPPOSED DISSAPPERANCE after Dumby's death. we can talk about that.

regards,

tejas
My suggestions:

1]. Will there ever be a Ron/Hermione & Harry/Ginny happy ending?

2]. I would also like a discussion (as Tejas mentioned) about Fawkes and his disappearance?

3]. What will happen to the TRIO after the book ending?

4]. The remaining Marauders ie. Lupin and Wormtail and if Sirius will be making a "surprise" reappearance (although highly unlikely but still debatable).

5]. Will the Dursleys ever take to being nice to Harry?

I will post more when I think of some! Ok? 😃
Hmm well almost all the topics are intersting and Rash u can chose anyone......
Anyhow,my topic would be
"The character of DOBBY and what might be his future role.....?( will he play some important role?)"
good suggestions 😛 😛
i guess we hav to pic up fr any of these 😛

Originally posted by meha

Hmm well almost all the topics are intersting and Rash u can chose anyone......
Anyhow,my topic would be
"The character of DOBBY and what might be his future role.....?( will he play some important role?)"

wow that is one ingenious thought meha.

regards,

tejas

Hey one more thing came to my mind..... what about the Gleam in Dumbledore's eyes at the end of GoF. now that I was recollecting events from GoF for the triwizard tournament here on IF that I remembered it.......

regards,

Tejas
Ooh, so many. lol. Going to be hard to choose.

I was just thinking, some of the topics here are good, but they are like minor little questions... you know what I mean? Not something you need to spend the whole week discussing. Like the gleam - I LOVE that idea, trust me, because I've always wondered about that, but there's SO little info on that I don't think we can make a DOTW.

Right now, I'm going with the Fawkes idea. Totally love it. I think, though, that I'll make it Fawkes in general... you know, so anything on Fawkes can go.

Thank you so much everyone. Other ideas from this post will definitely be used. Till then, if you think of something, post here.
sure lets start with FAWKES we can move on to the others later.

just one suggestion though if you don't mind rashmi. Just becoz we know very little about the Gleam thing. I think thatz exactly the reason why we should debate it... coz who knows maybe one of the young n energetic minds flowing through this forum may give us a very ingenious idea over it.

what say.....

regards,

tejas