Expectations from the show?

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys what are you hoping to get from this show?

I know Rajan shahi is a pretty good director ( i was a huge fan of his show bidaai )
so whatever we can get we know that this serial is going to be highly articulate and done with very refined detail.

Mohnish Behl is a vet actor he knows the nooks crannys of acting so we wont have to cringe when we see a newbie trying to act, we'll already feel comfortable

Kritika is not a newbie but i wont call her a vet, she stole our hearts in KMH1 and we saw many shades of her and yet again another shade comes with this serial

I am having big expectations
#1 I love rajan shahi shows as they're not 'plastic surgery' and new faces and all...
#2 his stories make a full circle w/ minimun loops
#3 The cast
#4 rajan shahi always has new songs in his serials, so i always lovee..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

My expectations are quiet high from this show coz

#1 I know the story, the plot and I am in love with it
#2 I love mohnish and kritika individually and I know they'll rock together
#3 I wanna watch kritika in a lab coat :P
#4 I like sony's show better than SP
#5 I wanna see the remake of the story with all the new flavour in it :D

--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice topic :)
my expectations are
#1 want kritika in a completely new avatar
#2 monish being a veteran actor lot of expectations from him
#3 don't want it to be a same like other shows this should be hatke
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am looking forward to see a mature love story , subtle romance good conversation and realistic touch

I have watched Rajan Shahi's shows when he used to direct JJKN, Milee and a few more and then Bidaaii and more so the post leap

Monish Bhel and Krithika are people of different Genre and would see how well their talent can be scaled up into the viewers eyes with the characters they blend into Nidhi and Ashutosh
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Nice topic...My expectations:
#1 Personally I haven't watched any of Rajan Shahi's shows before...but my           frnds did and they couldn't stop praising them...lolzz...I'm hoping I cud       do the same fr this one!!!!!

#2 I love both Kitu and Mohnish...
#3 The promos look awesome...
#4 The story is refreshing and new...we haven't seen a mature story like this         in a long time...I hope it'll rock!!!!
#5 I'm really liking the Sony shows better than other channels!!!!!
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well, i do hav quite big expectations from d show:
#1 wanna see kittu in a cute,bubbly n cool doc getup
#2 d concept n plot is unique n really impressive...hope it doesnt end up like other dramas, i want it to b different
#3 i jst saw few episodes n from what i hav seen ,i can conclude dat 'Dhoop Kinaray' is an awesome show so wud love to see its remake wid new actors n new added flavor
#4 Monish is a very good actor n i always liked his performances so big expectations from him as well
#5 d promo song sounds really nice n liked it loads...m luking forward to hear d full version

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

One other thing I am hoping for is that for rajan shahi to keep to the simpleness of the storyline and not go overboard with "drame-baazi" ..i think its a delicate topic and should be handled w/ care ...i think for the audience to like he should put things out tastefully

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigrl05

One other thing I am hoping for is that for rajan shahi to keep to the simpleness of the storyline and not go overboard with "drame-baazi" ..i think its a delicate topic and should be handled w/ care ...i think for the audience to like he should put things out tastefully

ya d simple d better i too think dat more drama baazi wont work for d concept of d show...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sensitive issue and focus on a couple of different Genre needs a good understanding of the concept, this show will have to do good research with realistic surroundings and then bring it to teh viewers, keeping these factors in mind I would  see it happening with Rajan Shahi's show as its different from his earlier production house shows, when he was a  only director he had directed a show for  SONY I guess he knows the way show work here other than on SP or Zee

I look forward to see a mature story with the lead actors
shibz thumbnail
My Expectation is a good content that'll keep me glued to this show.