Posted: 12 years ago
wowww 😲😲😲😲😲😲 shock news but awsome news
our forum rank are on 19 frist week wowwwπŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘  guys we already rocked this forum  and our humse hai life gang already are popular yayyy
this show is amzingg luv ittt thank u so much guys for joining this forum and for doing  post/comant  biggest hug to all  and  spically to ayesh and yami who are active here like me thank u girlss
wowww this is such awosme newws plzz guys keep posting comanting chating and making this forum active πŸ˜‰
Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago
yay =) first week itself enterd top 20 bang on yay party
Congo shongo every1 . . Party time . . . !!
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

yay =) first week itself enterd top 20 bang on yay party
yayyy its really party time congo yamiii thank you so much
hinnu *hugs* yay we kardhika dala nw we have to spread the word and make al active ... yay

hinnu *hugs* yay we kardhika dala nw we have to spread the word and make al active ... yay
yay agree with u yami we have to keep comanting chating and posting
but u know what i won sia and arjun ke first meet aaj howe hai 😈 so be ready aaj mein tujhe dek lo gai 😈
yup its grt news...keep hitting cm guys
@hinnu wel ya even i didnt expect tat :O

@hinnu wel ya even i didnt expect tat :O
me to yar this is such awsome news😳 u know what in dil dosti dance forum everyone is schoked as our forum is on 19 😲😎 and they are in 22  asthey are always doing hard work for making forum in top 20 but silly not   and this is first week of this forum and we are top 20😎😲 that think shocked everone in every forum 😎 yami now we are stars to 😎 when d3 started then in first week they was on 60 and we 😎 but i am D3 lover to 

@hinnu ya yaar btw technical mistake tah actualy we should be in top 15 we have high points too =) btw we have to work hard frm nw on coz lot of competition 4 us we have to hit cm lot