Thendral

Monday update : 12/09/11

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update Bhagiii!!!😃

hmmm i don't know what to write about today's episode😕...two tracks which i hate the most...Anand please go on a long holy trip and save this poor viewers and please never come back😡...happy in one way that 2 super boring scenes were done today😕...sighhh.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super updates TTFan!!

Nothing interesting or different today.
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks TT fan for the superfast update😊. I don't know how long we will have to see D🥱.D spoke in a funny manner but whatever he told about L&B was 100% true which indicated that as how they acted in a cheaper manner in the past. 😡

Their tangles are heating up. D does not know that thulasi is the daughter but he may find out soon🥱. Coming to anand scene it does not funny anymore.😡 It's really disgusting😳😡 …sigh. Athuvum candle light vanchutu… Anand and shymala scene was total waste in today's epi.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhagi for the lovely update. You really deserve a 🤗 for doing update for this episode.

At this rate, the TRP is going to fall more below and even go below from the 3rd position.

Not only Bhuv felt like slapping that Dharman, me too got so irritated with his track.

Anand FN track is getting disgusting and annoying.

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tks for the update (a detailed one at that)..

I somehow really enjoyed today's episode...2 scenes from the promo over..and it was good they combined these two today..the rest of the week,, with one scene of anand, is sure to be stressful..but todays was a stressbuster, and that too after freezing on GW last week, anand's father was a real relief...in spite of repeating today everyones expressions were real funny and anand's mind voice--his father was too good today.

and dharman--my my where does this fellow get his ideas..he is really the wrong fellow to rub the wrong way...he is the right one for bhuvana/laxman-- his dialogs and the way he says them to bhuvana and their reactions -a treat to watch..and the way he explained why his brother took poochi med and his final smile as he leaves them--good acting-people will think twice before deserting their spouse after this one!!!

I wish they had kept one scene in between C' GW's pei scene though...
good the candle scene was kept to a minimum...
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the update.. please like thendral on facebook too..

https://www.facebook.com/Thendral(SUN TV)
Edited by Raha26 - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Bhagi for the awesome and wonderful Update!👏😃

Same feeling like Smiles😃 But im also happy that Anand fn did not happenend nu😆
He deserve it.😃

Please show us now something new between Bhuv and TPS, pls dont repeat the same scenes or dialogss🤢
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhagi for  your lovely update 🤗.

Happy Anandh's fn is interrupted. Should never happen until T&T are happily settled in their own house without GW and psychos around them. Until then they can wait, after all Anandh deserves it. But please Kumaran...don't show all their fn preparations and then the failure of it. It is not something to enjoy in Thendral 👎🏼.

Buvana parts with Dharman were just to drag the serial...sigh.
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks TTfan for the fast & nice update & saving me from watching today's episode...which seems to be So irritating and Boring...  🥱