Humse Hai Life

SiRa first fight *funnyest*

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🀣 🀣 hehe OMGGG today episode was so funny i meant to say raghav look and SiRa first cutest fight was so funny and cute   😍
i luved when raghav say to sia app ko achi lagai ??? 🀣 sia::kiya?
raghav:: meri sanso ke khusbo
🀣 very very funny 🀣
and when raghav was irteting sia omgg that was so funny and  sia erprssion πŸ₯± πŸ˜† sia was like πŸ˜•*yeh uncle meri bech kyu par gaya hai πŸ˜•* raghav look was unlimeted 🀣 luved sia and raghav first fight ever 😍 wanna 1000000000000000000000000000000 fightzz morezz of them ❀️  SiRa i wanna  they fight in every single episode 😍

Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ohana. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
yup raghav is damn funny...sira rock..
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prinzyangle

yup raghav is damn funny...sira rock..

agree  with u that dude is truly funny πŸ€£
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first fight was awsome!!! πŸ˜† cant wait for more!! esp when sia finds out the raghav is the guy who winked at her!! shes gonna give him helll!! πŸ€£ i also liked arjun and sia's meeting tho it was cute πŸ˜
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey ya, I liked this show <<3

I like SiRa. Raghav is really cute and so is Sia. I also liked Arjun and SiaπŸ˜› I would love to see more SiRa scenes.
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ArHi4ever

🀣 🀣 hehe OMGGG today episode was so funny i meant to say raghav look and SiRa first cutest fight was so funny and cute   😍

i luved when raghav say to sia app ko achi lagai ??? 🀣 sia::kiya?
raghav:: meri sanso ke khusbo
🀣 very very funny 🀣
and when raghav was irteting sia omgg that was so funny and  sia erprssion πŸ₯± πŸ˜† sia was like πŸ˜•*yeh uncle meri bech kyu par gaya hai πŸ˜•* raghav look was unlimeted 🀣 luved sia and raghav first fight ever 😍 wanna 1000000000000000000000000000000 fightzz morezz of them ❀️  SiRa i wanna  they fight in every single episode 😍

🀣... LOL that scene was so damn funni...when he asked sia that even i was like wat the hell is he talking abt and when he says 'meri sanson ki kushboo' i just cracked up laughing🀣

--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjht_one

🀣... LOL that scene was so damn funni...when he asked sia that even i was like wat the hell is he talking abt and when he says 'meri sanson ki kushboo' i just cracked up laughing🀣

hahahaa🀣 🀣 i serw same here 🀣 raghav was to much funny damn when i think about that part i just creaked u laughing 🀣 
and raghav look omg 🀣 
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayurlover4eva

first fight was awsome!!! πŸ˜† cant wait for more!! esp when sia finds out the raghav is the guy who winked at her!! shes gonna give him helll!! πŸ€£ i also liked arjun and sia's meeting tho it was cute πŸ˜

hehe 🀣 agree with u mayurlover frist was funnyest 🀣 
i am waiting for that scenes to i am sure sia will push him or stars boxing him and yeah arjun and sia scenes was cutest
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ArHi4ever

hahahaa🀣 🀣 i serw same here 🀣 raghav was to much funny damn when i think about that part i just creaked u laughing 🀣 

and raghav look omg 🀣 

i jsut loved raghav's get up he looks so weird but cute...and he nearly lost his disguise while talking to ms...u no the lady teacher...he is such a flirt
i just loved the every scene he had with sia...they are just hilarious...🀣
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjht_one

i jsut loved raghav's get up he looks so weird but cute...and he nearly lost his disguise while talking to ms...u no the lady teacher...he is such a flirt
i just loved the every scene he had with sia...they are just hilarious...🀣

ditto 🀣 ui justed loved every his single scene with sia they make such cutest couple i am just loving it already i hope to get 100000000000000000000 000000000000000000000 scenes more i want this show never end right now i am missing it cant wait for 4:00 πŸ˜”  and yeah he is such infact biggest flirtar 🀣 the flirt he did with miss OMGG 🀣 do u looked on miss and sia face  exprission i am sure he dont like his girlfriend he hav girlfriend just fro showing pll its raghav 😎 i am luving his chetar 😍