12th september yrkkh wu complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i am back with today's update and i got a boring bakwas epi to update again 🤢😆 sigh my good day only lasted once 😃

Starts of in bhabhima's room they are giving her medicans bhabhima keeps on thanking rajshri she says if gyatri was here you woudnt say that, bhabhima says rem from gyatri her mausaji fell ill and she has to stay few days more back rajshri says tell her not to worry i am here to handle everything bhabhima says i told her to stay few more days, back (is gyatri busy in real life or have they just bought rj in few days to pakao us instead 🤢) rj asks akshara to pass the water who is busy in her thoughts she calls akshara again and says is your health ok akshara says i am just feeling sleepy bhabhima says it happens in this condition go and take rest, akshara is going out she bumps into girja and says sorry, girja says i was coming to you  dada told me to tell you he is going to be late and will also eat outside akshara says ok and says to herself he could told me himself is that how angry he is.

akshara try's calling natik several times he rejects her call's he is in the car with mohit and his friends, his friends ask who's call is it why arent u picking up he says nothing important, his friends says have you fought with bhabhi mohit say why do you think a guy comes out when he fights with his wife where not like you, back @singhaniya's varsha calls akshara and enquires about her and says sorry bauji coudnt come ma must have felt bad waiting for him akshara says i have a plan, they discuss something in mute @ the office vishambar says sorry to rb that he coudnt come yesterday rb says no problem i will sign straight away but we need natik's signatures and he isnt here yet i will send u the papers in the morning shaurya says no you dont take trouble me and buaji will pick them up rb says no there isnt any trouble in this (samja karo rb rajshri or vishambar ka pyaar 🤣😲 kya yeh gyatri ko miss nahi karta 😆) akshara tells rj that varsha isnt feeling well u should go and visit her rj refuses saying the work here akshara and bhabhima convinces her she agrees (naksh ka pyaar nahi milra hai dosto dekhlo oldies ka hi pyaar ROFL)

@meshwari's anshu is in the kitchen boiling some water when varsha comes in she says you want tea or cofee tell me he says no rem when u had ananya and ma told u drinking hot water when kaki calls her its time to feed ananya he says dont tell ma and runs away (anshu wants to look smart re 😆) varsha thinks to herself drinking hot water is for loosing weight when daniya comes and says badima is her, she greets her rj says how r u feeling she says fine i will make tea for you rj says no you rest i will make tea for everyone dadi says understand why badi bahu wants to make tea for she says ma and goes to the kitchen, varsha says dont tell bauji this can be a suprise for him dadi says what if shaurya already told him varsha says i havnt told her yet, the men arrive vishambar takes a sip of tea and stops when rj comes with snack and says the tea will get cold he looks at her shocked shaurya says to rj to make tea in a flask for bauji and keep it all laugh (i swear down it was an eye lock ROFLok rj and vishambar scenes are making me 🤢 eww)

@singhaniya's: akshara is calling natik and says to herself pick up i have planned a suprise for us on the terrace with your fav cofee and us talking a lot he dosnt pick up she lies down on the bed natik comes home and rj comes she says when did u come i didnt knw he says just now u must be busy with akshara she says yeah i am just coming from your room we were chatting and she fell asleep natik says akshara is asleep she enjoys your company a lot rj says do you want to eat natik says no i have aten and leaves (if rj misses vishambar cant she get the hint to give naksh space or is she just plain dumb 😕) akshara wakes up and says good morning natik and see's he is sleeping she wonders what time he came in the night and why is he so upset with her downstairs the men are sitting down rb is telling natik about office work akshara is giving him some food he is ignoring her rb leaves natik gets a call and excuses himself nandani and rashmi also arrive they greet each other natik says oh when did u come i will just fin this phone call and come they all sit down akshara keeps on looking at natik rj says eat something she says no rj says its cause natik hasnt akshara says its nothing like that and takes the coconut water, rj says natik is busy with his work these days bhabhima says cause of dadaji not being her responsibility has come on him rj says i know in this condition you want to spend time with your husband but you should understand that they have work also (is rj dumb coudnt she see natik home all these days and when he wanted to take akshi out or spend tym with her they refuse 🤢)

@meshwari's anshu is getting ready for school when some neha rings him she reminds him about assignments and he thanks her he does his hair and wistels kaki comes and says good house guys dont wistel and hands him his water bottle and tiffan he says i am not a kid dont give me these anymore she says what will you eat he says from the canteen all my friends do she says in this house it dosnt happen he says i told u not to give me fried stuff she says i havnt its fruit he thanks her she says first when i forced you to eat them you didnt he says how do i look she leaves (😆looks like anshu has a gf badima ka ladla bigar gaya 😆) @singhaniya's natik is working with his manager there akshara comes and greets him she says to natik do you need any juice the manger excues himself as he has a phone call to make, akshara says come on lets eat natik says i am not hungry you eat akshara says you know i dont like to eat alone he says eat with ma she says no i want to eat with you, natik gets angry he says when i am busy you want to spend time with me when i am free then you dont akshara says i was only saying to eat everyone was waiting he says you think i am they see rj it ends (why the hell rj came after akshara leave them alone for a while 😡)

Precap: akshara gets a phone call from the doctors that she needs to come for her sonography, bhabhima says natik just left for office how will you go akshara says i will ring him they say what happened she says his phone is off bhabhima says take rj along

what a boring epi 🤢why the hell we want to see vishambar and rj scenes 🤢give us some good naksh scenes cv guessing from the precap i think akshi will go with rj as natik's phone is switched off this will piss him more off Ouch 

sorry for spelling errors and mistakes

dont forget to press the like button to say thank you if you appreciate my efforts 😃
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me  first me  first🤣 sorry  Divi
Thanks  for  the  update  Mariam.🤗  think  about  me  i  have  to  do the  update for  tomorrow
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Mariam for the superb update😊. As we all expected the problems has started in naksh life. 😉 Akshi should take some initiative steps to cool her soul mate. Rajasri should know her limit and she is poking her nose in each and every aspect in naksh life😉.

Even though she thinks that she is doing for too much concern sometimes it may hurt other's feelings😡. When she is going to learn all this?❓ Once the girls got married, the girl's mother should know their limit especially in their son in -law's house.😡 Hope vishamber or dadi teaches her limit🥱.

What naitik is doing is correct👏 even though some may disagree with my comment.  If singhniya's family finds that naitik is being ignored by akshi they will try to sort out this mess. Especially gayathri. Hope so.

Coming to naitik, the CV should portray him as successful business man and try to spend less time with akshi (for the time being to make her understand). Hope he expands his busi ness outside Udaipur. Once rajasri leaves akshi immediately akshi's concentration will be on either gayathri or naitik. Let's us wait what the dir has in stored for us😍. But naitik should not patch up with akshi coz he will start melting when he sees akshi crying.

I just want naitik to teach her a lesson and fine tune her to be a responsible wife, mom, and finally a good daughter in-law too.

In a successful marriage both husband and wife understand where the other stands on certain issues within the marriage, and are considerate of each other's feelings. They don't let matters pile up on the back burner to cause unneeded resentment and animosity later; instead they discuss issues in an appropriate manner when they come up. Hope naksh will follow this.

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks  mariam   for  the  update 😊   another  boring  episode 🤢

@Mini-00  agree  with  u   completely 😛
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

send RJ back CVs. at Maheshwaris she has bigger problem to deal with-----anshu

I think naksh need to spend more time with each other . atleast G3 didnt intervene in them as she had to take care of so many things. here RJ doesnt have much to do so all the time behind akhi
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update _Mariam_
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!! 
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ufff another boring episode...
thanks for the update
Abommi thumbnail
thanks for the update yaar...
ilovesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. I think I might skip today's one. 🤢
I don't think that there have been any good Naksh scenes since the anniversary/ 😕