Pavitra Rishta September 12 2011 Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Archana is right Savita will never believe her without proof, Archana will just face a tougher battle now with Savita. Manav needs to put his foot down
Vandu's abusive story really needs to end now. The CV's have stretched it too much and it is quite disturbing actually. The way it is shown that Savita and Vandu seem to have accepted abuse as a way of life is just too sad and bad, and the fact that Manav and Archana do NOTHING about it is the cherry on top. There is not ONE sensible person in the whole damn show to point out that this is all wrong and Vandu needs a divorce urgently. Each time I read 'Munni was watching all this,' I was like "Oh my God... no..." Makes me want to pull my hair for actually reading to see where the track went, since ALL the characters think so regressively.

Thanks for the update Bhalla! I really admire your patience to not only sit through PR, but also write the updates, especially where the Vandu-Ajit-Rasika fight scenes are concerned, cos they are so... (I have no words)
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Vandu's abusive story really needs to end now. The CV's have stretched it too much and it is quite disturbing actually. Makes me want to pull my hair for actually reading to see where the track went.

Thanks for the update Bhalla! I really admire your patience to not only sit through PR, but also write the updates, especially where the Vandu-Ajit-Rasika fight scenes are concerned, cos they are so... (I have no words)

Thanks nikitagmc😊 You could not believe how glad I was when Savita threw Ajit against the wall. I hope Vandu never goes back to Ajit again.
awsome epi
can't wait for tommorrow
hope stupid savita finally opens her eyes and sees that once again her bahu was right and she was wrong and she finally leave her partnership with rasika😡
Originally posted by bhallarox

Thanks nikitagmc😊 You could not believe how glad I was when Savita threw Ajit against the wall. I hope Vandu never goes back to Ajit again.

I think that is too much to expect from that silly goat Vandu. Manav needs to bash Ajit badly and Archana needs to convince Vandu to get a divorce, no matter however much Savita Aai shouts or takes it wrongly. If they do not do this, then it will tremendously decrease my liking of Archana and Manav, especially Manav. Archana toh is a doormat of sort who herself took abuse at one point, but I do not understand how any brother can see his sister in such a state. 
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Vandu's abusive story really needs to end now. The CV's have stretched it too much and it is quite disturbing actually. The way it is shown that Savita and Vandu seem to have accepted abuse as a way of life is just too sad and bad, and the fact that Manav and Archana do NOTHING about it is the cherry on top. There is not ONE sensible person in the whole damn show to point out that this is all wrong and Vandu needs a divorce urgently. Each time I read 'Munni was watching all this,' I was like "Oh my God... no..." Makes me want to pull my hair for actually reading to see where the track went, since ALL the characters think so regressively.

Nikita,
I agree with every single word you wrote. Very well said. Really hope this storyline ends soon after showing how women in similar situations  can emerge victorious and continue on with a full life. The CV's need to do something like this. Don't just end the track half-way like they sometimes do. They must use this opportunity to educate the audience.

Bhalla, I endorse what Nikita said about your efforts in bringing the updates to us on a daily basis. I don't envy you at all, and I really appreciate all that you do in this regard, for us the fans of PR and the forum members. A big 🤗 for you, Bhalla. You truly deserve it.
Hi Nikita,
How are you? How are your studies? Hope all is well in that regard.
Missing you and your PR-FF. Can't wait for the next installment!
Take care and lots of 🤗
Hi Bhalla,
I've reached 1100 posts already!!!   I gained 100 posts in one week!!!
But, don't worry. I won't be able to catch you 😆
Take care, Bhalla. Looking forward to tomorrow's update. You really are doing a fantastic job these days!!!
Thanks for the update Bhalla...😛