Written Update Of DABH ~ Sept 12 2011~ COMPLETED!

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Diya aur Baati hum Sept 12

Sooraj's Family

Bhavo is yelling at the girl's father about how his daughter has ruined Sooraj's life. How, due to his daughter, the family can not even walk out in the neighborhood since everyone will taunt them. Bhavo  keeps yelling at the father until she runs out of breath. She starts gasping for air which makes Sooraj come of his horse and hold her. Bhavo falls and the whole family rushes to Bhavo. Sooraj tells Chootu to get water so Chootu plans to run into the house to get water. Bhavo tells Chootu that she would rather drink poison then drink water from that house. Sooraj runs out to a stall and buys Bhavo some water. Sooraj comes back to see that Bhavo has fainted. He quickly gives her water and tells her to come on the bus and then go home.

Sandhya's House

Sandhya is studying and Ankur is watching her. He brings in milk for her and tells her that she should drink it. She says papa not right now , let me finish this chap… She realizes what she was about to say. Ankur tells Sandhya that when he was young he always liked making fun of Ankur and to make her cry. Then their parents always made her happy. Now they are not there and so it's just the three of them. Hearing this, Sandhya cries for the first time. She holds on to her brother and starts crying and then her Bhabhi.  Then she stops and vowes that she will become and IPS officer and get rid of all of this bad nature that is around in the community. She talks about how she is not the only person who has lost someone due to this bombing. She says she will get revenege and try to stop all of this nonsense.

Sooraj's House

The family reaches their house and the whole neighborhood ladies are standing there taunting Bhavo about not bringing her Bahu. They ask her why she ran away and other silly questions. Poor Bhavo is getting even more depressed hearing all of this. They ask if the problem wuz with Sooraj or his family. Why did the girl run away? At the house, everyone guides Bhavo to her bedroom and lays her on the bed. She tells them all to leave her alone. They all leave her and outside Bhavo's room all are complaining about how the girl has ruined their lives.  Bhavo hears this and complains to her hubby about how no one cares bout Sooraj, they are all too busy with their own issues.

Sooraj's Room

Sooraj takes of his clothes slowly and goes to put it back in his closet. There he sees the gold that he had bought for his. The episode ends with Sooraj looking at the gold angrily.

Precap: Ankur promises to take care of the house over his dead parents. He will take the responsibility they had. Then scene shifts to a mailman coming and telling Ankur that Ankita's passport is here. Ankur looks surprised.

Sorry guys this was late. School just started in USA so I have a lot of work. I am really sorry for the inconvenience! Anyway, hit the like button to say thanks! Excuse and grammer plus any other errors made while typing! So sorryv😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
Thank You For The Update Sweetums x
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot  aquablue17...🤗
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Thanks a lot aquablue17...🤗

Call me mya rumi(?)
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry Mya..forgot your name...😳  🤗

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dont apologise dear
Your update is fantastic & thanks.
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Mya.
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update aquablue17
Robie23p thumbnail
Thanx for the update...!! I missed yesterday's episode... But with this well written update, i can vizualize the intensity of the episode...
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, dear!😊