Tamil Reality Shows

IMP:Individual forum for vijay tv shows..

karthik80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
friends, i hope everybody know that there is a separate forum vijay tv serials.. but it s not active... 
so i asked channel moderator to open forums separately for vijay serials in that section... 
she said if we have considerable number of members for vijay serials,she ll make the forums active and we can discuss our fav vijay tv serials like sun tv serials have...

pls go to this link and do post or like the post...help me in this mission frnds...

or atleast reply in this thread itself...
Edited by karthik80 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by karthik80

hI  Karthik80,
Please read the coloured lines:

friends, i hope everybody know that there is a separate forum vijay tv serials.. but it s not active... 

Separate forum for Vijay TV...do we have? where? please give me the link

so i asked channel moderator to open forums separately for vijay serials in that section... 
she said if we have considerable number of members for vijay serials,she ll make the forums active and we can discuss our fav vijay tv serials like sun tv serials have...

Yes I agree that You sent me a pm and then the second one asking for numbers...( I mean the number of members) and I replied to you that I do not know and I have to ask other admin members...but even before I sent you a Pm you have opened this thread...it is ok...I appreciate your enthuciasm...but it is not that easy to get a separate channel ...

I think many of you are confused with section/forum etc...Let me make it clear to you all...
SUN TV section is a separate channel...and we have under this channel...many sections or forums...like Thendral, TMs etc...

So getting a different channel for Vijay TV is ruled out...as we need to have separate set of Development Team members who will monitor and maintain the whole channel...like moderator, viewbiews and more...

Taking this into consideration what is the next possible option? This is my answer...
we can have  a separate section like any other serial ...for exaample right now in the home page we 
have different forums or sections like

thendral, TMS, Uravugal, Reality Shows  and so on...right...? 
what we can do is request a separate section as above for Vijay TV...but under that one  section...you have to open many threads...for serials...and reality shows...etc...( which will be crowded again) Not only that we need to have DTs for each section...already as you all see our DT members are upto their neck with workload...( please be informed...this is just a volunteer service...we are all spending our free time to mainthin this  channel)
so what do u all think? if u all also want to have vijay tv shows discussion in separate forum, pls post reply... because i have to give the count with members id.. here we have only one thread for both discussion and daily updates na.. it will be good to have separete forums for vijay tv...

Yes it will be good to have a separate section for Vijay TV...then what about kalaingar Tv and Jaya TV...? We did not have this Tamil  channel until 2007...A handful of us worked so hard for two  years to get this...We had just one section under the name " Populare Tamil Tv shows" under that every thing was posted and there were too many threads...we had a real tuff time...pl have look for yourself...

SO my dear friends let us be patient and I promise...that there will be some changes soon...( if our request is aproved...) until then...let us move on with the present set up...

We DT members are already discussing about changing name for our channel...etc...so please wait for some more time...

Right now I am closing this thread...for the time being only. Hope you all understand...and we need the same supporet from you all as always...

friends post reply as me too or atleast like my post.. it ll be easy for me to get the ids..pls silent members atleast  do like...

Interested members:

1.karthik80
2.shalu-123
3.yami_nivrenfan
4.krithikas
5.daya0628
6.rojapooo
7.verode
8.pattuppudavai
9.anituram
10.siyaneil
11.gudgal
12.Roshini1494
13.dukku1
14.Hdhd
15.SweetyGreen
16.doot
17.GGG3
18.myzticalgurl
19.Mythily2
20.sneha_vijay
21.Gowri.J
22.Mayil_irahe
23.Pearl27 
24.HoneyLimeUsha
25.Priyaanj
26.jas.libin
27.sowjanya32

Thanks to all the above members and a special thanks to karthik80 for taking this much interest ...in this issue.