Humse Hai Life need support yaar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyoneπŸ€—! 
       i think that u have seen me around here many times yaar . so this time i am here with something different again  yaar and i want request you all that please   we need to raise the rank of Humse Hai Life  yaar
  I am happy that the ranking is going up yar πŸ₯³ 

First i want say Congratulation !!! we made it too 19 yaar πŸ₯³ we all deserve party yaar  
i see many people is joining the forum yaar and that's good thing yaar , but we need all of your support yaar . we need to work together yaar to get this show at least in top 10 yaar.  i think this show deserver more yaar. but for right now we need to get in top 15 yaar , so we can get other attention members attention too yaar πŸ˜‰

here is something we can do yaar 
  and the members who are participating , please try to do these things too yaar 

1.  so the first one will be that you all should join the fan clubs yaar  of all the actor in this show yaar and please try to comment regularly  yaar 

her is the link to all the characters yaar 

1.Abigail Jain ( Sia)

2. Ankur Nayyar (Bulldog)

3.Himansh Kohli (Raghav)

4. yovarj thakur (Arjun)

5. Heli Daruwala (Saloni)

6.Rupesh Kataria (viahsal) 

https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10284/rupesh-kataria/

7.Rohan Shah (Sia bro) 

2.Please do the chask meter rating for the show yaar  , it is really helpful for the show  and it help the rank too yaar 

3. use the HHL siggys yaar in your siggy box  because some of u go to other forums to so they will get to know to about this show  too yaar.

4. please comment on the articles which is related to HHL yaar.

5. please participate in the topics yaar.  come to chat corner yaar and get to know others yaar 
 and DOTW,GTOW . Please sign up here yaar 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1779310

please let me know what u think about them yaar 

Ayesha πŸ€—

agree yaar we are already  doing vey hard work me yami and nikky
we already planed to post 3/4 topic and 1 poll by nikky
4/5 topic one poll by yami
and 5 topic and 1poll by me 
i m trying very vey hard work to make this forum active i post 5/6 comant in every signle  like yami and nikky are doing 
we are them and we are trying our best for making this forum on top 
ayesha do u wanna join us to??
ash *hugs* even me want tat badly =) top 10 plizz ya just we have to get that attitude which geet forum has they are hitting the cm like anything and regarding actor profile cmeon yuvi,himansh abigail deservs top 100 we can do tat plz spread the word abt hhl in fb fanpage and al
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

agree yaar we are already  doing vey hard work me yami and nikky
we already planed to post 3/4 topic and 1 poll by nikky
4/5 topic one poll by yami
and 5 topic and 1poll by me 
i m trying very vey hard work to make this forum active i post 5/6 comant in every signle  like yami and nikky are doing 
we are them and we are trying our best for making this forum on top 
ayesha do u wanna join us to??
i did not know that u all are making these polls and topics because of the mission yaar ...
i am sure i can help .. hopefully we are not just making spam topics yar .. we need to be really active in DTWO AND GTOW 
Great job yaar πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

ash *hugs* even me want tat badly =) top 10 plizz ya just we have to get that attitude which geet forum has they are hitting the cm like anything and regarding actor profile cmeon yuvi,himansh abigail deservs top 100 we can do tat plz spread the word abt hhl in fb fanpage and al
yamiiπŸ€—   yes i really want the show to be at least in top 10 yaar because i love it and the show is really good too yaar πŸ˜³ yes i am hoping everyone start commenting on the profiles and do the chaska meter  and yes hopefully we will do great job yaar πŸ‘πŸΌ 
give me the FB pages i can add them too yaar 
this is just my view .

I HAVE SEEN that lots of spamming activities happen on INDIA FORUM and most results are indeed tempered and not the actual results .

i think if some thing is good  then it will reach the genuine and GENRE based audience automatically . words have their own power .

how much good a show is not depends upon its RATING OR RANKING it doesn't matter how much points a ACTOR score .if you like a show if you like a ACTOR then they become your TOP 5 or TOP10.

i have seen here people forcefully creating posts which could be sum up into 1 post too .  well certainly i don't believe in such treatment .

i like this show .once in a week i click it CM and that's enough ,
i am here to participate in sensible discussion and my respect is for the CHARACTER AND ACTORS .

and respect isn't slave of ANY NUMBERS OR RANKINGS.
i have joined ankur's fanclub long time back πŸ˜³
and just joined sia and raghav's πŸ˜‰

i really want to see HHL in top 10 infact 5 πŸ˜Š..!
but what i realllyyy want to say is that u have used word "yaar" 30 times πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†
Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 12 years ago
😭   mashooma thuney arjun ka fc join nahi kiya kah
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

😭   mashooma thuney arjun ka fc join nahi kiya kah

hihihihihi nahi... abhi nahi...abhi itna acha nahi lagta... abhi thoooraaa kam acha lagta he k us ka fanclub join karuu πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
vry gud idea ayesha..dat deffinitely one way we raise up de ranks :)