YRKKH WU-13th September-Naksh MU is endless

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

YHHH . I'M THE FIRST . WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR THE UPDATES, AND FOR TAKING TIME OUT AND DOING UPDATES REALLY APPRECIATE, EAGERLY AWAITNG TOR REST OF UPDATE
thanks for the nice update..๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for the beautiful update madhaviben๐Ÿ˜Š.As we all expected akshi went with her mom to sonographic centre. The CV has planned to teach her lesson in a hard way. Already naitik was irritated by rajasri interference in their life. So this will again lead them to MU.When will babima and rajasri are going to learn all this?๐Ÿ˜ก .

Rajasri must understand that Naitik being akshi's husband also cares more than her. . Rajasri knows how to surprise and satisfy her husband by wearing yellow saree serving tea soo on. Even in her middies they understand each other. Such kind of tactics akshi should learn from her mom.

Who is going to teach rajasri to understand the present scenario is it naitik or akshi or gayathri๐Ÿ˜?
Akshi's dialogue with payal was so good.Soo sweet she wants to share her moments only with naitik.๐Ÿ‘

"Opposites always attract each other" holds good for any successful married life. If the couples have same likes and dislikes, life seems to be a boring one. ...  Akshi should Respect naitik feelings first and he will also gradually respect akshi's. Life together is a journey with a few adjustments and a few give and takes. Same way, both naksh must know their like and dislikes and adjust and change themselves wherever possible mutually.
 It is not always the wife should obey the husband blindly or the husband should please her wife blindly. It should be either way depending upon the merit of the case.๐Ÿ˜‰

update  is  done .sorry  everyone  i  am not  doing  any update  till 22nd sep. have to work  everyday.
Thank you for the update!๐Ÿ˜Š
Maza aagaya MB, TY. Sabse best kya laga pata hai?

"sorry  for any  mistake  and  any  spelling  mistake. i am not going to
do proof reading . i  have  very busy day . so sorry  if  anyone  dont
like  it."

Above lines mein tumhara attitude. Kal ka tumhara line yaad aaya, now that is what makes a girl steaming HOT! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago
Thanks for the awsome update di when is naksh mu be solved and when the heck will rj leave she is annoying me as hell now
rashmi ke par to lag gaye the par ab urna seekh gayi hai...next she is will be wearing sun mini dresses and 2 piece swimming suits , garmi aur barish ke liye...