Written Update for Tuesday 13-09-2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Gunthyyy!!!😃

GW is going to sell her kidney to pay back that 4 Lakhs aam...oh pls go ahead and sell your kidney...its not going to match with anyone as you are not a human🤢. Why this lady never shutting her mouth. Grr dhosham nonsense again she started...i think Mr.TA will get convinced by his so called mother and will ask Thulasi to come and she will say she wont come nu😕...then GW will blame everything on her as she didn't say yes to go to that temple...etho pannatum.

Anand's scene...and one more Anand's nonsense left this week🤢.
Thanks  Gunz for the beautiful update😊👏. Full and full same episode. Again they are showing the same concept. Anand and shymala FN is always interrupted by someone. This selfish creature GW wants to sell her kidney… inthan biggest joke…

Any way good idea. Better sell your kidney mam😉. This lady is poisoning her own son😡🤢. GW speaking to thuls was really funny coz looks like she speaks to some statue. No reaction from thuls. She knows GW intention.😉

In upcoming epi's we can expect a super dialogue from TA.🥱 TA is mad at thuls coz of her decision to leave the house and he will say that to his mom. I can't believe  this is the same TA  who  said that  thuls is his pokisham.
Waiting for next torture episode.😍
Thank you Gunz for the update... 😃
1) Teacher teacher this boy is pinching me...Kinder Garten Kid - TA - Calling Amma the great GW for support..😡
2) This is wrong that is wrong, why not this why not that - Cribbo Owner/Boss - PA - pointing out every mistake, when its fever for an others its just fever...when its for the boss its FEVER...same is happening with PA/TA😕
3) Pin Hole kedachalum trying to bring pysho as DIL and trying to create bad impression about Thulz and praise Charu - GW thavira two in one velai none can do😡🤢
4) Joining the Chorus to find fault - Sudha😡
5) Who are u? where are u? what is happening? I dont Care...- Thulasi
GW told Dosham is for Thulz and asked TA to take Thulz to kalahasthri...😡
I think Thendral has got Dosham now and they can all visit some temple to come out of the dosham and bring in some interesting twists soon...sigh...😡
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago

Thanks Gunthy for the wonderful update and side comments!👏 Nice Title 😉.

TA for every sentence before answering Puvi was say "Paathengala amma.." 😕 as if a kid complaining to their mom...lol...  Why can't he understand that P/S cannot give in-charge of the store to him becoz of his lack of experience in this business and his problem of believing every body?? It is very sad to see P/S getting blamed for the initiative they took to help TA/T to come out of that Loan issue🤢.

GW Kidney...ROFL.. Who will buy that 🤣?? That Kidney will be full of kolupu and bad blood🤣. What a drama by this GW?? She is so called mother who hid 4 lacs money to get her son in trouble and now trying to sell Kidney for the sake of her son lol and TA is listening to all this crap and supporting his mom🤢.

GW, as if everybody loves to see your face everyday, she is talking about Thulasi face... When everybody find your true motive, nobody will even care to even look at your face 😡.

GW started her dhosham talk and Psycho talk...grr...enna kodumai da idthu... Hopefully TA opens his mouth and cuts short his moms talk other wise he does not deserve the true love from Thulasi.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thanks Gunz for the super duper updates and comments!!  Love the title!!

Puvi, Sudha, Tamil trio not working out at all.  I blame all three of them.  Tamil doesn't know much about how to deal with a shop, Puvi and Sudha should have trained him patiently instead of ordering him things to do and telling that supervisor guy to watch Tamil's actions.  But Tamil…come on….he needs to change his attitude.  They need to consider the store as their family store and work together instead of fighting all the time.

Wow…GW wants to sell her kidney!!  Omg…I laughed hearing that…joke of the day!!  I loved what Sudha told her after about not caring for her sons and blaming everything on her.

Gutter talk to Tualsi….yay Tulasi for ignoring her!!

Anand track was better today than yesterday.  Cute how his father said he feels like a 10 year old (he said monkey right?)  Short and funny part today…but more scenes of them to come this week….

Oh god Bazari just won't give up.  What I hated was how she was saying that Charu is paavam.  But Tamil gave a good glare at his mother when she said that she doesn't like how he married Tulasi.  Tamil knows about his mother and about Tulasi.  But why does he say that dialogue then about Tulasi???

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thanks Guns for the awesome and lovely Update!👏😃

Ufff, why is TA behaving like this? Loosa he?🤢

No comments about GW🤬

Somehow i liked Anand scene today, it was funny😆

The great dialogs is for tomorrow than, sigh😡
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago

Thanks for the excellent update!

Complete jarring episode typified by high decibel noise level and loudness as the characters are @ each other's throats ' screaming and arguing endlessly  @ the top of the lungs...phpht.

TA again displayed his calling card today.. utter lack of professionalism and childish riposte to the assays posed by P/S, once again proving that he is subpar Joe person without sense of purpose, commitment or responsibility to his craft/job assigned. TA proved to be "cheap skate" by demanding respect exposing his false and pretentious sense of self pride...forgetting that one has to command and earn respect by the work they do and not demand one.

Coming to TA's double standards - TA made ruckus when @ MM wife's barbs and acerbic discourse going to the extent of not wanting to have transactional relationship with T's side of family..quiet rightly so.  Why is TA silent and giving credence to GW's repeated assertion about Thulz's bad luck due to her birth chart instead of tearing GW to shreds and taking her to cleaners as she broaches the subject dosham baloney. Doesn't he care about his beloved wifey's self-esteem and respect?

Star of the day - Woohoo ...Thulz was just amazing today..standout. Thulz was zen like, standing calm, collected, stoic, motionless without any expression or emotion like an undisturbed calm surface of lake unruffled by the repeated knifing and intemperate below the belt remarks of GW and proving once again that the "most effective answer to insult is silence as it the perfect expression of scorn.

Stress Buster - Today's stress buster was GW ...for her "fake affection" and comic relief when she said she would like to offer her kidney and S's timed repartee.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Thank you Gunthy for the nice update,

Not yet seen the episode.. Seems like nothing interesting as like yesterday.. !! 😒  🤢

Why PA and Sudha, even after Thulasi asking sorry on behalf of TA for all the mistakes he does.. They can tell his mistakes.. Instead why are they getting into word fight like this..!! 😡

Nothing to comment about GW and TA scene.. 😡 Again continuation vera nalikku..😭

@Gunthy : U really deserve this 🤗 ma for today's GW's dosham special update and that too GW openly speaking about not liking Thulasi episode..🤗

@Tanu : Sorry ma for tomorrow's update as Gunthy said..🤗

GW told today a super joke😆

She wants to sell her kidney-am for her son..Ufff ithu nambura kaariyama?🤢
Sudha should have called ambulance and reserved a place for GW in operation theatre, after GW told she wants to sell her kidney😆

Yaarachum poiyum poiyum avanga kidney vanguvangala?😆 Im impressed GW with your acting.

Yes Tans, me too pity you ka. Dw i wish you also get a good epi with the mom and son nonsense😃
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago