bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Video Update Link:

Pavitra Rishta - 13th September Video Update *HQ*

Direct Links : 46723051  

Written Update

Outside of the Deshmukh House

Archana, Manav, Sulochana, Vaishali and Sundri are walking out of the Deshmukh House. Manav says to Sulochana, aai, I think that my mother is gone to Vandu's house. Manav says we will go look. Sulochana says to Manav, yes, you go, and in that time we will look for her in the vicinity. Manav says let's go Archana. Sulochana says to Sundri, you know the house where Savita tai goes to, show me over there. Sulochana tells Vaishali to look in the rest of the slums. Vaishali says ok aai.

Karanjkar House

Manjusha is at her house. She says, it has gotten so late and where is Vinod? Manjusha says he still has not come back yet. Manjusha says he never takes that long. Manjusha sits down and is wondering if Vinod's promotion could be going on over the time. Manjusha says, but at least he could have told me. Vinod comes in his house with his black bag. He is looking very sad and looks like he is in a drunken state. Manjusha says you have come Vinod. Vinod goes to the chair and puts his head down. He accidentally knocks over the lamp but the lamp maintains balance. Manjusha asks Vinod if someone held a party again at the office? Vinod says yes. Vinod says very tiredly, Manju I am very hungry, make dinner. Manjusha asks what, should I make dinner, why, did you not get to eat at the party? Vinod says no, the food over there was very bad. Vinod tells Manjusha to go quickly and prepare dinner. Manjusha looks irritated but she goes to fix dinner for Vinod. Manjusha is going to the table and is getting some food for Vinod. Vinod becomes more alert and says Manju, did you order dinner from outside again? Vinod starts to get angry and says to Manjusha, you know very well that the food outside is expensive, and even after knowing that you got it from outside? Manjusha says yes, I know that the food outside is expensive, so then what do I do? Manjusha says I also work at the office. Manjusha says I get tired and I don't have the courage to make dinner in the kitchen. Manjusha asks and why do we work so hard, so that we can live life the way we want to. Vinod stands up and grabs Manjusha's arm. Vinod says to Manjusha but this does not mean that you always get food from outside. Manjusha says firmly, you do not need to yell at me. Manjusha says and I know very well that no one held a party at the office. Manjusha tells Vinod that you wanted to drink alcohol so you came home drunk. Vinod yells, yes I did drink alcohol, but I not drink it every day. Vinod says if you keep spending money on food, then how will we pay for the rest of the expenses? Manjusha tells Vinod, you don't worry about that, we both earn good money. Manjusha says to Vinod, and if not today, you will get your promotion soon. Manjusha tells Vinod that your food is ready, eat it quickly, or else it will get cold. Manjusha says I need to go to the office early tomorrow morning, I am going to sleep. MAnjusha leaves the room. Vinod is looking worried.

Outside the Chawl at a neighbor's house

Sundri and Sulochana are at a neighbor's house. Sundri is asking a neighbor if Savita tai is here. The neighbor tells Sundri that she is not here. Sundri tells Sulochana in a very worried tone that she is not over here. Sulochana asks, so what do we do now? Sundri says we will do one thing and go to Paki Caki's house as she might be over there. Sulochana says let's go. 

Outside on the roadside

Vaishali is alone by herself on the streets looking for Savita.

Ajit's house

Archana and Manav are standing outside of Ajit's house. Manav knocks on the door. Rasika opens the door. Manav asks Rasika calmly, did aai come here? Rasika says to Manav, enough, do not say one more word. Rasika asks Manav, why did you come over here? Rasika asks, you are making fun of us and how poor we are? Archana says one second Caki. Rasika interrupts Archana and tells her to be quiet. Rasika tells Archana that this has all happened because of you. Archana and Manav look angry. Rasika folds her hands and says please, just go away from here. Rasika closes her house door.

Outside the Chawl

Sundri has looked in more houses for Savita. She finds Sulochana and says she is not even here. Sulochana shouts, Savita tai! Sulochana shouts, Savita tai! Sulochana asks Sundri, where could she have gone?

Outside on the roadside

Vaishali is looking for Savita.

Outside the Chawl

Sundri says to Sulochana, madam is not even over here. Sulochana tells Sundri to come downstairs. Sulochana says, where could she have gone?

Outside on a roadside

Savita is walking on the streets. Savita remembers when Manav was telling her, we will definitely get Vandu a new home. Manav had told his mother that there is too much money, so I will write a check. Savite recalls when she, Vandita and Sundri were looking around Vandita and Ajit's new home. Savita had given her daughter a hug. Savita is also recalling at the party when Manav was about to give the check to Ajit. Archana had stopped Manav and said wait Manav. Archana asked Manav, what gift are you giving to Ajit, I have gotten a different gift for Ajit. Archana had given Ajit some sweets as a gift. Savita remembers when she was coming to Ajit's house and she had seen Ajit slapping Vandita. Savita remembers Rasika throwing Vandita to her. Now Rasika's words are playing in Savita's mind when she was telling Savita to take Vandita back to her home. Savita recalls when Ajit was telling Vandita that Archana is doing this to take revenge from Manju tai.

Outside the Deshmukh House

Archana and Manav are walking up the steps. Sulochana comes and asks, what happened, did you find Savita tai? Archana is looking worried and says to Manav, I don't know where aai could have gone. Archana suddenly spots Savita. Manav, Sulochana, Vaishali and Sundri look. Savita is sitting down in a chair very sad. Manav comes over and says aai, what are you doing here? Manav tells his mother that we were looking for you everywhere. Manav tells his mother that I know you did not like whatever had happened but there was a reason for that. Manav says aai, I know you won't believe it but Archana found out that the company Ajit was putting money for was a fraud company. Savita stands up. Manav tells his mother that Archana suspected that Ajit could be wanting the money for gambling. Manav tells his mother that Archana went to Ajit's house and heard Rasika tai and Ajit's conversation. Manav tells his mother that Ajit was going to use the money on gambling. Manav tells his mother that look, I can buy Vandita flat, and I will be happy. Manav says to his mother but tomorrow if Ajit were to sell the flat or if Ajit put the house on his name. Manav continues telling his mother why they could not give the money to Ajit. Savita gives a very angry look at Archana.

Deshmukh House in Archana and Manav's bedroom

Archana and Manav are in their bedroom lying down. Archana says Manav, you have still not gone to sleep? Manav says to Archana, I am not feeling tired. Archana says I am also not tired. Manav tells Archana the day we thought was going to happen happened the exact opposite. Archana tells Manav, I am worried about aai, I don't even know if she believed what we had said. Archana says as far as I know aai, her anger has not cooled down yet. Archana tells Manav that when you were telling aai the truth, then aai was giving a very strange, refusing look. Archana tells Manav that she was seeing something, and understanding something else. Manav says I am also thinking this Archana if she will not misunderstand what we had said. Manav tells Archana that we should do one thing and that is buying Vandita a new flat. Manav explains that this will make Vandu happy and it will remove aai's misunderstandings, what do you say? Archana says yes, Manav, you are right. Archana tells Manav that we will give the house to Vandi in aai's hands. Archana says maybe this will make aai have trust in us. Manav looks upset. Archana asks, what happened Manav? Archana says why have you become so quiet? Manav tells Archana, I don't think this is right. Manav says if we do give a flat to Vandu in one or two weeks, and we also give her money, I don't think this will change her life. Manav says to Archana, until Ajit does not change and his thoughts do not change, and until his bad habits do not go away, than nothing can be done. Manav tells Archana that we need to make Ajit realize what his responsibilities are and what is Vandu's happiness. Manav says I don't even understand how did this happen. Archana says to Manav, Manav please do not worry, one way will definitely come out. Archana tells Manav that you already are busy in the office, and now this worry has come. Archana tells Manav that I will talk to Vandita tomorrow, and we will definitely try to change Ajit. Manav nods his head. Archana tells Manav, do not worry, go to sleep. Archana puts her hand on Manav's head to comfort him.

Deshmukh House in Savita's bedroom

Savita is sitting down on her bed and is looking very angry. Savita thinks to herself, Archana you did not do good. Savita thinks, I kept accepting you as my daughter and you snatched my son away from me. Savita thinks, you will get the punishment for this, you will definitely get it. Savita thinks, do not forget that your happiness is because of me. Savita thinks, if I want to, than I can destroy your happiness and your rights in one minute, and that is what I will do. Savita thinks angrily, you want to control the house. Savita thinks, now see how I will stop you. Savita closes her eyes for a couple of seconds. She opens her eyes again very wide. Savita gets up and gets her phone out of her purse. Savita is getting ready to call someone. Savita says, it is me talking. Savita says, sorry I called you so late at night, but it was urgent. Savita says I need someone's number, I don't know what she does, or where she lives. Savita tells the person on the phone firmly, as soon as possible give me her number. Savita says her name is.

Karanjkar House in Manjusha and Vinod's bedroom

Manjusha and Vinod are in their bedroom. Manjusha is lying down on her bed. Vinod goes ot the table. There are some white papers on the table. Vinod looks at those papers. Vinod asks Manjusha, Manju, what is all this? Manjusha says what? Vinod asks Manjusha, these papers? Manjusha says personal loan. Vinod says angrily, I can read that, but what is the need to take a personal loan? Manjusha sits up and says Vinod, I am getting some jewelry for myself. Manjusha says to Vinod, look, the maid that you had kept took away my daily jewelry. Manjusha asks Vinod, will I wear my heavy jewelry to work? Vinod asks Manjusha, has your brain gone crazy? Vinod says if you want to buy jewelry, what is the need to take a loan? Vinod tells Manjusha to buy some artificial jewelry. Manjusha says really, I should buy artificial jewelry? Manjusha says if you use some of your money, than it is ok. Manjusha says if all of the house needs are fulfilled, than it is ok too. Manjusha says and if Manjusha spends just a little bit of money, than you start having pain in your stomach. Manjusha says to Vinod, Vinod until today I have done so many adjustments in life. Manjusha says but now I will not do any more. Manjusha says if I do not wear the jewelry, then how will I get what I want? Vinod tells Manjusha that I have never stopped you from getting what you want. Vinod asks but what silliness is this to get a loan? Vinod tells Manjusha to understand one thing. Vinod tells Manjusha to get another loan is not in our hands. Manjusha says it is in our hands, you have not got your promotion yet, but you will get it. Manjusha says and then after that we can get a loan. Manjusha says and that is why  I will get the loan.

Karanjkar House in Manjusha and Vinod's bedroom

Vinod is very angry and he rips the personal loan papers. Manjusha is shocked. Vinod yells, now I will see how you will  get a loan. Punni comes in her parent's bedroom and asks what happened baba? Punni asks, why are you two fighting? Manjusha asks Punni, how does it matter to you why we are fighting? Manjusha asks Punni, why did you come over here. Manjusha firmly tells Punni to go back to your room and go to sleep. Manjusha says go. Punni leaves. Vinod says Manju. Manjusha says and Vinod, you listen to one thing I have to say. Manjusha tells Vinod I have heard enough of your nonsense, I have decided that I will get the loan. Manjusha says to Vinod, I will see how you will stop me. Manjusha goes back to bed. Vinod is looking very angry.

Deshmukh House

Varsha and Soham are in the Deshmukh House. Soham is crying. Archana comes over. Archana brings over some milk and tells Varsha to give the milk to Soham. Archana says I will go and get Manav's lunch ready. Manav is coming out of his room. Sulochana comes and gives Manav some sweets. Satish comes inside the house with his suitcase. He is coming back from the United States because of a business trip. Sulochana sees Satish. Manav sees Satish and is very happy to see him. Manav and Satish hug. Manav asks Satish, how was your business trip? Satish tells Manav that I have gotten the work that I needed to get done. Manav says congratulations. Saiths seeks Sulochana's blessings. Sulochana tells Satish to stay happy. Sulochana gives Satish some sweets too. Sulochana tells Satish that you came at the right time, I will give you breakfast. Satish comes inside. Archana comes out of the kitchen. Archana sees Satish and asks him how are you? Satish says I am fine, how are you? Archana says I am good. Archana tells Satish to come and eat breakfast, I have made parathas. Archana says I will bring some more parathas. Manav and Satish sit down at the table. Satish looks at Varsha who is holding Soham in her lap. Satish says thanks Manav. Manav asks Satish, why? Satish tells Manav because you kept Varsha over here, and you took care of her. Manav tells Satish, there is no need to say thank you. Manav tells Satish that you are a part of our family, however many days you want, whenever you want you can stay here. Satish says that is true, actually Varsha likes it better to live over here with you guys. Satish tells Manav that ever since I have come here, she has not even took a good look at me. Manav smiles. Satish tells Manav that I fully believe that Varsha did not miss me once. Satish asks Varsha, is that true? Varsha asks Satish, when will your joking habits go away? Satish tells Manav, look, I am talking serious, and my wife thinks I am joking. Manav smiles. Satish tells Varsha to pack your clothes, we will be going home.

Deshmukh House

Varsha looks at Soham, and asks Satish, why? Sulochana comes in the room. Satish asks Varsha, what do you mean why? Satish tells Varsha that I came here directly from the airport to pick you up so that we can go home. Satish says let's go. Varsha says but? Sulochana says Varshu, Satish is right. Sulochana explains that Satish will need some rest once he gets home. Sulochana says give Soham to me. Varsha is holding her hands around Soham. Sulochana takes Soham from Varsha's lap and has Soham in her lap. Sulochana tells Varsha to go and pack your clothes. Varsha is looking very unhappy but she goes to the bedroom to get her clothes. Manav and Satish hug. Varsha comes out of the room and says bye to Archana and her mother. Varsha gives Soham a kiss and a loving stroke. Varsha is about to go with Satish. Befor she goes, she looks back at Sulochana and Soham. Sulochana is smiling and she is having Soham wave at Varsha. Varsha gives her mother a very cold stare.

Deshmukh House in Archana and Manav's bedroom

Archana, Sachu and Soham are in the bedroom. Archana and Soham are on the bed. Sachu tells his mother that I am very hungry, can you give me something to eat? Archana says Sachu, you can see that Soham is drinking his milk, and he has become quiet, if I leave him, then he will start crying again. Archana tells Sachu to go to Sulochana Aagi and tell her to give you some food. Sachu says no aai, I want your hand made food, not aagi's. Sulochana comes in the bedroom and asks Soham, why are you giving a hard time to your mother? Sulochana tells Sachu come, I will give you dinner. Sachu says no, I don't want your food, I want aai to make it. Archana looks firmly at Sachu. Sulochana tells Archana to give Sachu food and  I will put Soham to sleep. Archana says no aai, if Sachu will eat then it will be from your hands. Archana says he has become very whiny these days. Archana says aai, he is becoming older, and if I feed him every day, and one day you give him food, what is wrong in that? Archana says firmly to Sachu, today I will not give you food, and aagi will make it for you. Archana tells Sachu that if you want to eat, than eat, or else go to sleep, understand? Sachu is very upset and leaves the room. Sulochana asks Archana, Archu why did you scold him, you could have taught him in a nice way. Sulochana says he is still little right now. Archana says I tried to make him understand, but he is not ready to listen. Archana says aai, ever since Varsha has left, Soham is crying and he is not drinking the milk. Archana says if I give Soham to you, than he will cry even more, I got him calm and it was very hard. Archana tells her mother that once Soham sleeps, I will give Sachu food. Archana tells her mother not to worry.

Deshmukh House

Savita is at her house and is making a call to someone. The lady on the other end says yes Savita tai. Saivta asks her did you find the number that I told you to find? The lady says yes Savita tai, but she does not have that number anymore. The lady says someone else is using that phone number now, I will find a new number. Savita tells her to find it quickly as I have some urgent work. The lady says yes Savita tai, but how did you remember her so suddenly? The lady asks why are you looking for her so much? Savita says do not ask me these questions right now, first pay attention to the task I assigned you. The lady says ok Savita tai. Archana comes to the kitchen and Sachu is sleeping at the kitchen table. Archana wakes up Sachu and tells him to eat his food. Sachu wakes up and says no, I do not want to eat. Archana asks Sachu, why do you not want to eat, I will feed you with my hands. Sachu says no. Archana asks Sachu, why do you say that? Archana says you were just telling me that you were very hungry. Sachu says I am angry at you. Archana asks, you are upset with me, but why? Sachu says because you do not love me. Savita is shocked. Archana says who told you that I do not love you? Sachu tells Archana that you gave Soham milk and when I said I was hungry, you scolded me. Savita looks angry. Archana says Sachu, you are my dear son, look I did wrong. Archana says what do I do now? Archana says sorry. Sachu smiles. Archana says I apologized to you, but what should I do to make Sachu accept it? Archana tells Sachu that you will eat dinner and after that I will give you ice cream. Sachu asks chocolate ice cream? Archana says chocolate ice cream. Archana says but before that Sachu will need to eat his food. Sachu says yes, I will eat. Archana begins feeding Sachu. Savita is looking angry at Archana.

Outside at a vegetable stand

Manjusha is walking on the streets and sees a vegetable stand. Manjusha is very irritated as she has entered a very unhygienic area. Manjusha wonders how would people eat over here? Manjusha says I will go and eat at a good restaurant. A lady who is a friend of Manjusha shouts for Manju. Manjusha says Asha. Manjusha goes to Asha and asks, how are you? Asha says I am good. Manjusha asks, where have you been? Asha tells Manjusha that I went to the mall and was going home and I saw you. Asha asks were you going home for lunch? Manjusha says no, no I don't have enough time to cook, I was going to our nearby restaurant. Asha says whenever there was time you used to go home for lunch. Asha asks what happened, you did not get in an argument with Vinod? Manjusha says no, no, just a small fight that is common between husband and wife. Asha says yes, and in this condition, Vinod will be frustrated. Manjusha smiles. Asha says if someone's job goes away than you will of course be frustrated. Manjusha looks confused. Asha asks, you guys are living ok? Manjusha says one minute. Manjusha asks what nonsense are you saying? Manjusha asks what happened to Vinod's job? Asha asks what happened to his job, meaning Vinod did not tell you? Manjusha asks what? Asha says the company where he works at took some people out of the job. Asha says fortunately my husband is not in that list. Asha says but Vinod, he lost the job. Asha asks, did Vinod really not tell you? Manjusha lies and says no, no nothing like that. Manjusha says actually I was busy in my job for one or two days. Manjusha says I just remembered that I need to go to the office early today, I need to submit a file to my boss. Manjusha tells Asha to come with your husband one day and we will talk. Asha says yes, definitely, I will leave now. Manjusha and Asha say bye to each other. Asha leaves. Manjusha looks very worried.

Deshmukh House

Manav comes in his house. He is calling for Archana. Archana comes and says you are home this soon? Manav says I just got done with a meeting. Manav says I have not gotten to eat at home for so many days, so I thought of eating here. Manav asks Archana, what is made? Archana tells Manav that nothing is made, but there is some leftovers and it is not very fresh. Manav says it's ok Archana, you give me what you have made for yourself. Manav says I will eat it, I know you always make tasty food. Archana says yes, I will get the food for you. Manav says one minute, sit down. Archana sits down. Manav asks Archana, how is aai's mood? Manav asks, did she eat anything? Archana says no Manav, I gave her some food but she did not eat it. Manav looks sad. Archana says I don't understand. Manav says it's ok. Manav tells Archana to bring the food.

Deshmukh House

Archana brings over the food for Manav. Manav starts eating his dinner. Archana smiles. Archana tells Manav that you find such happy things in such small matters. Archana says the food is so stale and you are eating it with your heart. Archana says and I really fell at ease to see you eat. Manav tells Archana that the food is very tasty. Manav asks Archana, did Sulochana Aai eat dinner? Archana says yes Manav. Archana explains that aai is putting Soham to sleep. Archana gets out a paper. Manav asks Archana, what is this? Archana tells Manav that I looked at some flats. Savita comes out and listens to their conversation. Archana tells Manav to look at the flats and tell me the ones that you liked. Manav says ok, I will take the paper with me to the office. Manav says I will call the people of the flats that you selected. Archana says yes, Manav but I really like this one. Archana shows Manav a flat. Archana explains that the locality is very good and the area is also very good. Archana says and it is nearby, so we will look at that flat. Savita is really angry and thinks in her head, oh, so now you are looking for a flat for yourself? (Savita is misunderstood) Savita says first you insulted my daughter and now. Savita thinks ok, do as you wish but I will not let your wants be fulfilled for very long. Savita thinks just as soon as I get her number, I will get even with you.

Precap: Savita is outside. She is talking to the lady on the phone who would give Savita someone's phone number. Savita says to the lady, you found the number, you did very good as you did a big favor for me. Savita tells the lady to tell me the number. A car has been parked at a lakeside and a lady is getting out of the car. The lady is walking right toward Savita. Savita sees the lady and she smiles at her.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bhalla 😛
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update. I can bet that lady is Sachu's  real Mother.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

I think the lady coming back is Shivani ../...we don't want her to create hovac in arman life's again,...why is everyone after ARMAN...CV's are too much...can't they leave ARMAN alone with out all these evil clans trying to destroy them...
guddu81 thumbnail
Cant they have tracks like Manav's secy ( forgot her name). WHere every things gets exposed at a rapid pace and armanav are happy
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They showed one "bad" scene of arch treating sachu badly... Pretty sure his mom will be coming back :/
YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks alot for the update

i am fed up of Savita aai
what is the need of bringing back shravani
wait i hope she takes sachu and leaves aai very disappointed